Beyblade Metal Fusion English Dub Episodes

This Sub-Forum is really great!
All the episodes are uploaded here! Grin
I was just wondering whether someone can rip the English Sub episodes from Netflix, and upload them here, especially the Metal Fusion English Dub episodes, as most of them are considered to be lost.
I have episodes 1- 39 (Metal Fusion), and I am willing to upload them. Since I don't have a Netflix account, can somebody please take the initiative to rip the last 11 episodes (40- 51) from Netflix and upload them?

- Paul°

(Let me know if this is against the rules... I'm new here...)
Um...
Anybody?
All of the dub is on Crunchyroll.
Yeah...
But the problem is that it's only for premium users...
If you are a premium user, and if you have the time, can you help me with the job?
(I know that you can start a free trial, but you need a card/Paypal account, and I don't have one...)

(Feb. 13, 2016  7:02 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: paul just watch it on youtube

The ones on YouTube suck...
Got them.
Can I upload them and post them here?
This question may be out of line, but…. What is stopping you from just paying for Netflix or Crunchyroll?

I mean, what you're basically asking us to do is steal from companies who invested in the licensing fees to bring us beyblade. Tongue_out
Exactly. Even if you do not have a credit card, you can buy a prepaid MasterCard or Visa credit card in a lot of shops (Walmart, all good drug stores, etc.), so there is really nothing stopping you, no matter your age or your credit score.
(Feb. 16, 2016  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly. Even if you do not have a credit card, you can buy a prepaid MasterCard or Visa credit card in a lot of shops (Walmart, all good drug stores, etc.), so there is really nothing stopping you, no matter your age or your credit score.

Continuing on from this, on the Crunchyroll store you can purchase a gift code of X months and apply it towards your own account which is cheaper in the long run than if you were to pay monthly.

The cost of Crunchyroll is literally the same as a single dinner.
I paid for the first 39 episodes, I bought the DVDs.
I just couldn't get the rest of them, so I decided to download them from the official Beyblade channel on YouTube...
XD
Well, I never thought of buying a prepaid CreditCard! I'll buy one next time!
Thanks for the idea, KaiV!
Tongue_out
The only ones I buy are Eshop/Amazon/Ebay giftcards...
XD
Please lock this thread...