Beyblade Metal Fusion English Dub Cast List (up to ep36)

Thanks to bigddan11 for getting this info from Nelvana. The only one missing for now is Ryusei's VA.

Main Characters

Robert Tinkler as Gingka
Barbara Mamabolo as Madoka
Lisette St. Louis as Kenta
Jason Deline as Benkei
Peter Cugno as Kyoya
Denise Oliver as Yu
David Reale as Tsubasa

Other Characters

Dan Petronijevic as Blader DJ
Julie Lemieux as Osamu
Cameron Kennedy as Takashi
Peter Cugno as Akira
Lyon Smith as Echizen
Dan Petronijevic as Taraba
William Colgate as Hokuto

Dark Nebula

Carman Melville as Ryuga
Juan Chioran as Doji
Robert Tinkler as Merci
Joseph Motiki as Dan Sodo
Jeremy Mortimer as Reiki Sodo
Dan Petronijevic as Kumasuke
Jeremy Mortimer as Kumata
Susan Roman as Kumaji

Rival Bladers

Scott McCord as Tetsuya
Katie Griffin as Hikaru
Lyon Smith as Hyoma
Matthew Hawkins as Tobio
Bill Houston as Sora
Shawn Meunier as Ryutaro
Ron Pardo as Phoenix
Mitchell Eisner as Ryo
Scott Gorman as Teru
I guess we'll have to wait to hear Ryuusei's voice at episode 14.
Isnt David Reale Kai's voice actor?
(Jul. 21, 2010  9:40 PM)Zeda Wrote: Isnt David Reale Kai's voice actor?

Yes..
To learn that Kai's original voice actor shall be playing Tsubasa is interesting and i can not wait to hear his voice. The character i am most anticipating to hear dubbed is Sora i hope that the selected voice will be a perfect match. Also Yuu and Hyouma are another two characters i cant wait to hear

Thanks for the new info DranzerX13
Ah, this is good information, because the ending never seems to show any voice actor besides the "main" ones ...
Can't wait to hear Kai's voice again xD
I wanna voice act :o
The dub changed Ryusei's name to Ryo. No wonder why I wasn't able to find Ryusei in the dub cast list on ANN.
Ryo ? hmmm I think sounds better than Ryusei in english dub
Haha! David Reale voices Tsubasa? Aren't you glad, guys? XD You'll get even more nostalgia out of it.

Considering Mr. Reale isn't very good at yelling (Although I admit his voice is pretty neat) it'll get pretty annoying once we get to season 2, where Tsubasa goes evil and laughs maniacly.

Maybe his voice matured, or something...Oh and Carman Melville sucks...all the time. (I'm serious, I did my homework here.)
Just asking, who is Carman Melville? Has he appeared on other shows using his voice or something? I don't recognize him...
(Jul. 25, 2010  7:53 PM)Flosal Wrote: Just asking, who is Carman Melville? Has he appeared on other shows using his voice or something? I don't recognize him...
You can use Google.
Ok, so, unless there's another Carman Melville in the world of voice acting (Which I doubt) that's not on IMDB or anywhere else, Carman Melville is a woman.

The only redundant thing (Meaning that I've seen on every website that described her) is that she voiced Grasshop in the show "Spider Riders", show whom popularity was even shorter-lived than B-Daman... For the record: Grasshop was the comic relief vilain. While there were good voice acting, in the english version of the show (The french dub was of course hopeless from the start) miss Melville's performance was not amongst the said decent acting.

She's also a writer for a show called "The Hour" or something...

Now, I may be wrong, although it would be really amazing that there just happens to be two people with a name as unique as "Carman Melville" in the voice acting community, but if I got the wrong Carman Melville, I urge you to tell me, because I'm hoping Nelvana wasn't stupid enough to cast a woman for the main vilain who had a very deep and creepy voice in the original Japanese. They can't be that stupid...
William Colgate playing Hokuto?!?!

He played as Mr. Dickenson from the old beyblade series. I sure hope William does good with Hokuto.
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:20 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: William Colgate playing Hokuto?!?!

He played as Mr. Dickenson from the old beyblade series. I sure hope William does good with Hokuto.

Yea, I think that William will fit with Hokuto

And I found on YouTube Tobio dub cast - Matthew Hawkins. His voice suits Tobio . And in my opinion he is funny Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMo9MWTN3...re=related
(Jul. 25, 2010  7:38 PM)Dude Wrote: Haha! David Reale voices Tsubasa? Aren't you glad, guys? XD You'll get even more nostalgia out of it.

Considering Mr. Reale isn't very good at yelling (Although I admit his voice is pretty neat) it'll get pretty annoying once we get to season 2, where Tsubasa goes evil and laughs maniacly.

Am I glad that David Reale a former Bladebreaker VA got a role in MFB? Yes...but the fact that he probably only got a role in MFB because he is a voice in the latest Bakugan series (like the majority of the MFB cast here) kills it a bit...

He did a good job at Kai when he went evil and all those G-Rev battles I am sure he'll do fine with Tsubasa Cute
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:40 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: He did a good job at Kai when he went evil and all those G-Rev battles I am sure he'll do fine with Tsubasa Cute
As far as I remember, David Reale never had any intonation with Kai ... I think I would have done better than him.
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:40 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: He did a good job at Kai when he went evil and all those G-Rev battles I am sure he'll do fine with Tsubasa Cute
As far as I remember, David Reale never had any intonation with Kai ... I think I would have done better than him.

You may not have liked David Reale's Kai but alot of other fans did and that's fine we can't all have the same opinions but cut him some slack anime dubbing is hard you have to act and within the character's lip sync. Are you sure you can do better?
With David Reale as Tsubasa, this series will be interesting.

EDIT//Doji's voice actor will change after episode 32
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:53 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: You may not have liked David Reale's Kai but alot of other fans did and that's fine we can't all have the same opinions but cut him some slack anime dubbing is hard you have to act and within the character's lip sync. Are you sure you can do better?
If I actually try, I am certain I can have more intonation if I say : "Go Dranzer !". David Reale had none.
(Aug. 14, 2010  10:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:53 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: You may not have liked David Reale's Kai but alot of other fans did and that's fine we can't all have the same opinions but cut him some slack anime dubbing is hard you have to act and within the character's lip sync. Are you sure you can do better?
If I actually try, I am certain I can have more intonation if I say : "Go Dranzer !". David Reale had none.

I would like to hear your take on "Go Dranzer!"

What does intonation matter anyway? "Go Dranzer!" is basically a battle cry so what difference does a change of pitch do?
(Aug. 14, 2010  10:42 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: I would like to hear your take on "Go Dranzer!"

What does intonation matter anyway? "Go Dranzer!" is basically a battle cry so what difference does a change of pitch do?
When it is pronounced like any other sentence, even when the cry is supposed to be desperate, it makes a difference. Have you watched the original version, in Japanese ?
(Aug. 14, 2010  10:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  10:42 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: I would like to hear your take on "Go Dranzer!"

When it is pronounced like any other sentence, even when the cry is supposed to be desperate, it makes a difference. Have you watched the original version, in Japanese ?

So you are saying that David Reale did all of Kai lines *including battle cries* in the same pitch?

I have watched bits of the original version, my gripe is the guys sounded too feminine (except for Takao and Daichi) plus I don't speak alot of Japanese. I guess what you mean is that the way they talk in the original version?

PS should we continue this via PMing since this could be going off-topic?

I still wanna hear you try and do a Kai line...
Me 2. Kai is one of my favorite characters.