LOVE IT!
55.56%
Liked it
22.22%
HETED IT!
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Prologue:
I was standing in the crowed of the ruins of the Beyarena. Tyson and Brooklyn were going at it to win the World Championship.
Screaming of the crowed, the pumped energy of the bladders, I wanted to do this when I got older, I wanted to be an official bladder.
The battle was over and Tyson was the winner. The crowed had gone home. I was standing the in the ruins alone.
I held my beyblade in my hand. I tried to battle before, but gave up my dream when I lost for the 10th time!
“Hey, that’s a nice bey you got there,” I heard a soft voice beside me.
I looked up from my beyblade it was Tyson, the Champion 3 years running. I didn’t notice he walked up to me.
“I noticed you in the crowd today,” Tyson began, “you seemed to look-how to describe it? - inspired.”
“W-Well, I was just thinking… to….start blading….again...” I sighed.
“That’s great! I think you should hold on to that though!” Tyson laughed.
I stared at his face. He was such an amazing guy. He was strong, cool, and I wanted to be just like him.
“H-Hey Tyson, will you….will you battle me?” I stammered.
“Sure! I’ve been looking for a challenge!” he joked.
I got my bey ready on the launcher.
I walked a distance away from him. It was finally my time. My time to battle against the champ. My time to be somebody!
“3...”Tyson smiled
“2…” I sighed.
“1…” we said together, “LET IT RIP!!”
Tyson’s bey, Dragoon, was spinning like a pro, while mine was spinning like a 2 year old just spun it.
“Wow…that’s a…unique launch,” Tyson said awkwardly.
“I know I stink at this, that’s exactly why I quit,” I sighed.
“No, you’re better than you think. You can pull the rip line and that’s enough for you to be a little good!” Tyson encouraged me the best he could and I began to believe.
“Just never give up and you will always be an awesome blader!”
I smiled a bit and looked at the ground; my bey was lying on the ground. It had spun out.
********************************************************************************
Wheeeeeeooooo! Wheeeeeeeooooo! Police cars and fire trucks’ alarms flared all around me. I sat in the corner of my dad’s beyblade shop.
I felt flames blazing all around me. Tears flowed down my cheeks like an over-flooded dam. I held my head in my legs and covered my head with my hands.
“S-son….” I heard a dreary, groaning voice. It sounded too familiar for comfort. I picked my head up and looked into the flames.
“D-Daddy!!” I automatically stood and shouted loud, “don’t worry, I’ll-“
“No! Stay where you are and wait for the firemen to come to rescue you!” I heard dad’s voice. I saw his figure on the ground. Most if his body was burned; I could barely look.
“D-Daddy, what do you mean?”
“Listen son, I need you to take this,” Dad through something out of the flames.
It landed at my feet with a small clank. It was a beyblade. But it was weird looking. It was completely different from the beys I’ve seen before.
“D-Daddy, what-“ I picked it up slowly.
“Listen, that is…a prototype bey. It’s a completely different design than the other beys, and more powerful. Its name is Cyber Leone.” Dad sighed heavily.
“Daddy…”
“Become the world’s greatest blader and take the world by a storm. I know you can do, son!” Dad sighed as he laid his head on the floor.
I stared at him as his chest stopped moving and he closed his eyes.
“D-Daddy!”
He didn’t respond.
I fell to my knees. I stared at the beyblade in my hands. It had some kind of metal thing around it and some kind of symbol of it. It was black and red.
“C-C-Cyber….Leone….” I whimpered over my tears. I hugged the bey to my face and yelled out loud as I cried harder.

Spin 1: The boy with thw bey
“So, you want bey training, huh?”
I was standing at the front door of my best friend’s, Toni, house. She was a pretty girl with long beautiful black hair. She was the type to get all of the guys at school.
“Y-Yes, I really want to become a great blader, like you, Toni,” I sighed.
Toni smiled heroically, “Well, Princess Toni, might have time to teach an underling like you!” Yeah, I know, she sounds crazy, but she’s not all talk. Toni made it to the finals in Semifinals in the Beyblade World Championships a couple of years after Tyson won.
“So, is that a yes?” I asked her in an annoyed voice.
She smiled and punched me in the chest, her way of showing affection, “Of course I will, dude. What are friends for?”
I smiled wide with relief.
It has been about 2 or so years since my dad has died in that fire. I’ve finally gotten the courage to pick up the bey he gave me. I have no idea how to use it or even launch it for that matter.
I am now 12 years old and Toni is 14. She used to always be embarrassed about hanging out with me, but it’s like we just can’t stay apart.
“Come on in,” she smiled and went into her house.
I followed timidly.
“I really didn’t think of all people, you would be the one to ask for bladeing advice,” Toni began, “have you even ever held a beyblade before?”
We were making our way through her amazingly huge house.
“Well, actually, I’ve owned my own bey before and still do now,” I grinned with pride, “I guess I just never really wanted anyone to know all about it.”
Toni stopped dead in her tracks and erected her back.
“Um, something wrong, Toni?”
“Zack, that really hurts,” her voice came as a shivering noice.
“W-What does?” I was afraid to ask.
“That you think you can’t trust me. I’m your best friend Zack,” she lowered her head and I saw a tear fall to the floor, “you need to know, that you can trust me with any secret or any problem you may have.”
It was amazing at how fast she could change her mood so fast.
“U-um..I’m sorry Toni. It won’t happen again…”
“GREAT!” she turned around with the biggest grin on her face.” Then let’s get to the basement, quick!” she took off to a door that led to her basement.
I swear she was such a moody girl!
I smiled, “But that’s what I like about her, I guess.” I took off after her.
I came into her brightly lit basement. There was a Tournament Stadium in the floor of her basement. This is how she always trained for the World Championships.
“Are you ready? First we’ll see what you’ve got to see where to start,” Toni smiled picking up her easy grip launcher.
“Um, sure, but can I barrow a launcher?” I was embarrassed to even ask.
“You don’t even have a launcher yet?” I could hear her stifling a laugh behind her words. “That kind of makes the bey useless, but whatever, here,” she tossed a basic laugher to me.
“Thanks,” I sighed catching it.
I took my beyblade out of my pocket.
“Whoa! What the heck is that?!” Toni immediately rushed to my side.
“Well, it’s a bey my….father gave to me,” it was still hard to think of the fire.
“Wow, well, what kind of bey is that?!”
“I don’t know. All he said was’ this is a prototype bey the BBA are working on. Maybe it’s an advanced bey,” I lowered my head. “Bet I won’t be any good at using it.”
“Well, we won’t know until we try, now will we?” Toni yelled and ran to the other side of the Stadium.
“3….” She held up her launcher, ready to launch her bey.
“2…” I said and twisted my bey onto the launcher.
“1…” we said together, “LET IT RIP!!”
We let our beys lose and they flew into the stadium.
I stared in awe as my bey spun and spun like a pro. For the first time in my life, I felt like I could actually win a battle.
I have added Chatper 1
Great Story Can Wait To Read More Of It Please Countuie It
If you dislike this, please tell me why you dont like it.

Spin 2Tongue_outrince
“Let’s go Leone!” I actually had enough faith to shout a command.
Toni looked surprised then smiled at me, "Looks like you have the courage, but do you have the skill?”
Our beys clashed with a loud bang.
Toni’s bey bounced a bit and landed a distance away. “Whoa, that’s some tough metal. You launch stunk but you have the power of that bey to back it up!”
Leone was actually standing its ground, but I couldn’t control it, yet. It just spun in the middle of bowl.
Toni’s bey rammed into mines again and again, but Leone didn’t move an inch.
“Good that you’re still spinning, but only that won’t win you the match!” Toni yelled as her beyblade went up the bowl and flew into the air.
It seemed to go in slow-motion as it flew out of the bowl.
“Toni, what’s this?” I called to her.
“Well, only a few skilled bladders can use this technique. But I’ve made this attack my own!!”
Toni’s bey began to fall and it began to twist in midair.
“I call it, Shooting Comet!” Toni shouted and her bey struck the face of Leone.
Leone flipped over on the bowl and Toni was still spinning.
“Wow, nice job, for a beginner. Your bey is very strong, but you need to work on your launch,” Toni sighed and picked up both of or beys. “We need to get you a customized launcher. I noticed the launcher was a little too big for your bey.” She smiled and tossed Leone to me.
“Let’s get to the BBA shop!” Toni almost squealed and grabbed my wrist. She almost dragged me up the stairs and out of her basement.
The BBA shop is, as you can see from the name, a beyblade shop. They have basically everything to do with beyblade in there. Beys, parts, Beyblade Monthly, launchers, anything to do with beyblade are there. It is also Toni’s favorite place in the world.
“We’re finally here!”Toni was still dragging me as we entered the BBA shop.
“Yeah, I can’t even hold in my excitement,” I said sarcastically.
The BBA shop in beycity was a big building with the initials BBA across the building. It was the main beyblade shop of town.
We both walked inside the shop. The atmosphere and energy of the shop always amazed me. There was loud yelling and great advice of bladeing being thrown around.
“So, you’re finally back! I was wondering when the number one blader and her sidekick would finally be back!!” I heard a loud female voice screaming above the crowd.
“Hey, Alex!” Toni shouted just as loud. “How’s things been doing here!?”
“All good in the neighborhood,” I heard a male voice call to us.
2 small figured boy and girl walked to us. One was a girl, 14 years old, and had pink dyed hair her name is Alex. The other was a boy, her brother, 12 years old, and had short jet black hair, his name is Road.
“Hey, Zacky!!” Alex ran up to me and hugged my neck hard.
“Um, hi, Alex…” I groaned and tried to climb out of her hug.
“’Sup Zack,” Road grinned and bumped his fist to mines.
“Hey, Road,” I smiled at him kind of awkwardly.
“So, Toni, come here for some blading action!?” Alex was jumping up and down. “Cause I’ve just been itching to go at it with you again!”
I lowered my head in embarrassment. She has never once told me she wanted to blade with me with so much energy. But I guess that was expected of a sorry blader like me.
Toni cheered me up with her words, as usual, “Nope, today we’re here all for the Z-myster!” Toni slapped my back with a hard strike. “He finally got a new bey and he’s decided to get serious about his blading!”
Road and Alex stared at me with blank expressions.
I smiled lightly, “Yeah, it’s true. Check out my bey. Its name is Cyber Leone.” I took Leone out of my pocket and held it up in front of their faces.
“Whoa! What kind of bey is that?!” the siblings piled on top of each other to look at my bey.
“It’s a..um…, well, I’m not all that sure,” I sighed, “but it’s got great power and incredible stamina. But I still can’t launch right, so that’s why we’re here. I need a customized bey launcher.”
“Well, that’s good for you, Zacky!!” Alex hugged my neck again. “I totally want to battle you as soon as you get your new skills!”
“Y-yeah, sure, Alex,” it felt different to actually be taken serious about blading.
“Well, let’s get a move on!” Toni grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the front desk. She rang the ‘need service’ bell on the counter.
“Well, hello, princess,” Dawn, the shop’s main counter worker, appeared at the counter in no time. “How may I help you today?”
Dawn was probably the most beautiful creature on the face of the Earth. Her long, luxurious, purple hair was my favorite thing about her. I guess it’s not hard to tell I have a crush on her. She is 14 and is working in this shop for uncle.
Toni pulled me to her side.
“Ah, I see the prince is with you today,” Dawn smiled her majestic smile at the both of us.
I swear I almost melted every time she calls me prince. See, since Toni is the princess of blading I’m like her sidekick or the prince.
“Well, we need a launcher for Zack!” Toni smiled. “Can you get him a customized launcher, please?”
Dawn smiled, “Of, course princess, but I didn’t know the prince was a serious blader…”
“Tell her all about your bey, Zack!” Toni pushed me forward to the counter.
“U-Um…” I stared at Dawns beautiful face and completely shut down. “Uh… yeah well, here,” I quickly snatched Leone out of my pocket and held it up to her.
“Whoa, prince, I’ve never seen a bey like that before…” Dawn stared at my bey.
“Yeah, well… my… dad… said it was a prototype that the BBA was working on.”
“Let’s try it out!” Dawn smiled, “Battle me!”
keep it going its a really awesome story
wow this is a really good story !
i cant wait to hear more!
Spin 3:Love stinks
We all (including Road and Alex) headed over to Beypark. I had my bey in hand as I walked, legs shivering, to the park.
Dawn chose a bowl for us to battle at. She stood on the right side while I got to the left.
“Okay, Zack, do you understand what we’re doing here?” Dawn shouted over to me.
“U-Um, you want to battle me for research on how to build and design the launcher, right?” I uttered loudly.
“Correct and I hope you’re ready, cause I never go easy,” she smiled and loaded her purple bey onto her easy grip purple launcher.
I sighed as I loaded Leone onto my basic launcher.
“Ready?” Dawn asked me with a smug grin.
“Y-yeah,” I nodded slowly.
“3….” Road said
“2….” Alex provide
“1! Let it rip!!” the princesses almost squealed.
We both pulled the rip cord at the same time.
Dawn’s bey flew into the bowl. Leone landed in beside hers with a clank.
“Hmmm…..” Dawn sighed as she observed me.
I blushed hard, but I got focused. I wasn’t going to lose to Dawn!
Dawn’s bey spun in circles around me as we circled the bowl.
“Hey, Dawn, what exactly are you doing?” I asked awkwardly.
Dawn smiled, “It’s like a flawless and beautiful dance isn’t it? They are so beautiful together!”
I blushed harder than last time, “I-Is this some kind of strategy or something?”
Dawn’s smiled changed, almost like a tricky or conniving smile, “Well, that’s very smart of your to notice. You see the entire time my bey circles your bey, I’m taking its stamina and spin speed!”
It was true. I could Leone slowing down drastically. It wouldn’t be long until I completely spun out.
“H-How are you- UGH! Leone, get out of there!” I commanded my bey.
Leone smashed into Dawn’s bey hard and made it fly back and bounce as it landed.
“Whoa! That metal really gives it an extra kick, huh!” Dawn smiled that sly smile again.
“What now?” I sighed.
Dawn moved her bey in a zigzag motion around the bowl now.
“Time to get this over with, I guess,” she pretended to yawn.
“Ok, go get her, Leone!” I shouted loud as Leone raced towards Dawn.
Dawn was still going in the same motion, “Bring it!”
Leone was right on her and I got ready to attack her from behind. Leone went in for the attack, but went right through Dawn’s bey.
“What the-?!” I shouted in shock.
I heard the gasps of Toni and the others.
Dawn smirked, “You might want to try it again.”
“UGH! One more time, Leone!”
Leone flew at Dawn and went straight through again. I attacked again and another miss. Again and again, I missed each time.
“Wow, this is getting old. Attack now!!” Dawn sighed
Suddenly Leone was knocked on its side easily by her bey coming out of thin air.
“Leone!” I yelled as it flipped in the air and landed hard, barely spinning.
“Wow, I congratulate you for landing that hit!” Dawn clapped. “But, I’m afraid that won’t be enough!”
“And why won’t it?”
Dawn smiled. Her bey zigged and zagged acroos the bowl to my bey.
“Take her down!” Leone rushed in for the attack, but again it went through her.
“Last shot!” Dawn shouted and her bey sent Leone flying across the stadium. Leone landed at my feet with a loud clank.
“WINNER: DAWN!!” Road yelled out.
“I did it!” Dawn jumped and punched the air. “You did really good prince! You’ve improved greatly!”
I couldn’t believe it. She actually said I did a good job blading. After only one battle with Toni, I really have learned a lot.
“Okay, could you please stick your hand inside?”
We were all back at the BBA shop Dawn was about to prepare my launcher. All she needed was a scan of my hands.
I stood in front of some kind of big machine with an opening for bladers’ hands.
“O-Okay,” I slid my left hand into the slot.
The machine glowed and binged then stopped glowing.
“And the other,” Dawn said.
I slipped my right hand into the machine and there was another glow and bing.
“Ok, all done! We will have a new launcher for you in 24 hours, prince!” Dawn smiled as the machine printed papers.
“U-Um, thank you,” I nodded.
“Hey, prince,” Dawn began, “you know, your personality is really different when you’re blading. You seem stronger, braver, like a new person!”
I blushed and looked away from her, “U-um, anyway, thank you!” I ran out of the room and stood next to the hall, breathing heavily.
“Wow, you really have got to do something about that little crush,” I almost passed out at the shock of Road’s voice.
“AH!” I jumped, “ROAD! Shut up! I don’t have a crush on Dawn!”
“Maybe you should keep your voice down before she hears you,” Road smiled.
“Hmp!” I walked down the empty hall away from him.
Doors were on each side of the hall all the way until we got back to the store of the shop.
“All I’m, saying is that you need to hurry and confess to her, before someone else snatches her away from you,” Road joked.
“Shut it! Anyway, you hungry? Let’s grab some food before we go.”
We walked over to the BBA shop’s food area. They had an entire restaurant inside.
We ordered a couple of burgers and some sodas and sat at a booth by the window while we waited.
“So, Zack, did you hear about the BBA’s big announcement?” Road started a conversation.
“Um, no, what’s it going to be about?”
“Well, that’s the thing. No one knows what the announcement going to even be about. All anyone knows is that it’s going to be big and I mean BIG!” Road almost yelled his last word.
“Well, when is it supposed to be announced?” I asked him, a little embarrassed by his loud voice.
“I hear it’s going to be next week,” Road said standing up. “I am sooo pumped for it!!” he shouted and jumped and punched the air.
I stared at him awkwardly.
“Zack, your order’s ready!” the worker behind the counter called over to me.
“Thanks!” I smiled and grabbed the food and sat down.
We dug into the food without another word.
I looked out of the window with a blank stare. I watched as adults and their children passed and saw kids rushing in and out of the shop.
I stared at one guy in particular. It was a guys standing completely frozen on the street corner. He was dressed in all black and had on white shades with a white top hat.
“Who is that?”
Spin 4: Dark Howl
The shop was closing in 10 minutes. I said bye to Road and Alex as they left and Toni had to leave earlier. I decided to leave for home.
The moon shone high above the sky. My boots thumped as I walked hard. I heard a softer foot step behind me. I paused in my steps.
The softer steps shuffled and quickly stopped.
I turned around slowly, “Ok, if anyone is there, this isn’t funny. Come on out.”
I heard a quiet giggle. A figure stepped into the light of a streetlight. It was the boy I saw outside of the shop. He was still dressed in all black and had his white shades and white top hat.
“You….who are you?” I stared into his tented shades.
He smirked and pulled out bey from a holder on his side.
I gasped and stared at his bey. It was shaped and designed like mines. It had a picture of a wolf’s mouth over the word wolf and it was purple and black. “H-How did you get that?”
He didn’t answer. He pulled out a launcher and set up his bey.
“So, you want to battle?” I said pulling my bey and launcher from my pockets. “Well, then, let’s go.”
I suddenly realized what was happening. I felt so confident about my blading skills. I was never like this before. I was always afraid to blade, but now, I think I actually have a little courage.
“3, 2, 1. LET IT RIP!!” I yelled and let cyber lose.
The boy let his bey lose at the same time.
“Time to beat this freak, Leone!”
The boy stared at me with his dark shades.
Leone charged at the bey with great speed. They clashed with a loud clank sound.
His bey had loads of power. It didn’t even move an inch after my attack.
Leone backed away a couple of feet. It charged again with more power and speed. They clashed with a loud bang!
Just then, I heard something. Something like a growling noise from a dog. I stared at the boy’s bey. The sound was coming from his wolf bey.
“Leone, get out of there!” Leone retreated a couple of feet back.
The boy smiled and his bey smashed into mines with a loud howl.
“Leone!” Leone flew through the air and it barely landed the blow. Leone spun, but it began trembling.
I heard a loud roar, like a lion. I stared at Leone hard. It was Leone. I actually heard beys growling and roaring!
“W-what’s going on?!” I stumbled and took a step back.
My vision began to adjust and an outline began to form over the beys. A purple wolf appeared in the place of the boy’s bey. It howled a horrible howl and rushed towards Leone.
“Leone, watch-“ I stopped and gasped as I stared at a red lion in the place of Leone. The lion roared and ear-splitting growl. “L-Leone, what happened to you?”
The wolf tackled Leone and bit into its red flames for a mane. Leone roared and smoothly threw the wolf off.
I shook my head hard, trying to clear it, “No matter what you look like, I have a beybattle to win!”
Leone roared with determination. I could almost feel his spirit. It was like Leone was alive.
“Go, Leone!” Leone ran towards the wolf with its strong hind legs and leaped into the air to tackle the wolf.
The boy frowned as his wolf was taken down in a furious battle of savage vs. savage.
Leone bit and roared and growled while the wolf struggled to get away. The struggle ended by the wolf being tossed through the air like a play doll.
The wolf landed on all fours but stumbled. The boy frowned and I suddenly felt a strange energy coming from him.
His wolf howled and rushed towards us.
Leone roared the loudest and rushed to meet him head on.
They two beast clashed and I heard a metal bang that brought me back to reality. Ours beys clashed and they were both flying in the opposite directions.
They both landed with a wobbly spin now. This will be the final attack.
“We both can only attack once more. You better make this your killer move,” I yelled to the boy.
The boy smiled and looked at his bey. The feeling was back. It was strange. It felt as if his energy was all negative. I could feel it coming from his bey also.
His bey moved forward.
Leone stayed where he was, waiting for the attack.
The boy smiled, “Special move! Dark Howl!”
BOOM! RING!!!BOOM!!RING!!
That was all I heard. I thought my ear drums were going to explode in my head. It was like a ringing but also an exploding sound all around. I couldn’t bear it any more. I covered my ears and stared at Leone.
“L-Leone,” I groaned weekly. “LEONE!!” my voice was drained out by the sound.
The boy’s bey rammed Leone with the hardest hit I’d ever seen. Leone flew through the air and landed on its face right beside me.
Silence. All around there was nothing but silence. And then, I felt a feeling in my chest.
“UGH!” I grabbed my chest and fell to my knees. It was like a burning sensation in my chest, almost like heartburn. It grew and grew until I felt it over my entire body.
“AHHH!!!” I yelled in horror and pain as I fell on my face on the hard, cold concrete.
Pretty good. This looks quite interesting, I'll be checking back often.
wow...cool chap i would like to enter a request
Name:Hakashi Uzimaki
Bey:Thermal Eagle DR145 MWD(DiamondRagged145)(MetalWideDefense)
Special Move: Aerial Ace:What it does : Eagle attacks head on 10 times and then he jumps up and hits the opponent from above.
Characteristics:Calm,confident,stratigic, he doesn't really talk a lot. always wants to battle:side:Good
Looks Like:He wears clothes like Ginka only in all black colored...exept the headband logo his has Eagles the shoes are violet and black
btw awesome series
(Feb. 10, 2011  2:13 AM)C-Dub Wrote: wow...cool chap i would like to enter a request
Name:Hakashi Uzimaki
Bey:Thermal Eagle DR145 MWD(DiamondRagged145)(MetalWideDefense)
Special Move: Aerial Ace:What it does : Eagle attacks head on 10 times and then he jumps up and hits the opponent from above.
Characteristics:Calm,confident,stratigic, he doesn't really talk a lot. always wants to battle:side:Good
Looks Like:He wears clothes like Ginka only in all black colored...exept the headband logo his has Eagles the shoes are violet and black
btw awesome series
ill think about it. but its a good possibility that ill add you
tnx alot
that story was awesome!!!!!!
Very good better then my story
Spin 5: The Letter Z
“So, you were chosen, huh?”
I heard a familiar voice.
“I can’t believe someone as weak as you…”
I slowly raised my eyelids and groaned. I looked up at the boy that stood right over me. His glasses sent a glare into my eyes from the streetlight and I looked away.
“W-Who are you? What do you want?” I said, using all of my strength to just stand.
The boy stared at me through his white shades. He waited for what seemed to be five minutes, “Z,” is all he said.
“Z? What’s that suppose to mean?”
“Z is what I go by. And for why I am doing this….” He didn’t finish his sentence.
“Z, huh? Well what was that whole wolf thing about back there?! And was with that howling?”
Z turned around and didn’t face me. He began to walk in the other direction.
“Answer me, Z!” I yelled at him.
He stopped in his tracks but didn’t turn around, “It’s called a Special Move. It allows the user to do a move that is more powerful than any blader can imagine.” He began to walk again but more slowly this time. “What is your name, kid?”
I stared at him as he walked away. I didn’t really feel safe about giving him my name, but felt I had to, “Zackary Summers.”
“OK, Zackary, I’ll see you at the WBBA’s announcement next week. Don’t miss the surprise,” Z said walking into the shadows of night.
I looked at Leone on the ground. I bent down slowly, the pain still in me, and picked it up. I felt the cold metal sting the burn on my fingers. I stared at Leone in my hand.
“Z, I will beat you. Dawn, Toni, even Road and Alex, I swear on my pride of a blader, I will beat you all in battle one day!”
I slipped my bey into my pocket and grabbed my arm as I limped my way home.
***********************************************************************************
“Mom, I’m home!” I called up to her in the kitchen as I slid my shoes off.
“Welcome home, honey!” my mother cheerfully walked out of the kitchen with her usual smile on her face. “Oh my!! What happened to you?! Did you get beat up?!”
I blushed hard. I was hoping she wouldn’t notice my dirty appearance from being beaten in that battle and falling on the concrete. “No, mom, I just fell while messing around with a couple of friends.”
“Well, I’m glad that you’re so popular at that shop!” mom smiled at me with pure white teeth flashing.
“Yeah, thanks, I’m going to go to bed early tonight,” I sighed as I trudged up the stairs.
“Oh, you don’t want any dinner, Zack?” she yelled up at me.
“No thanks mom,” I sighed and closed the door as I entered my room. I jumped on my bed and sighed hard. I thought everything I’d done today.
I took Leone out of my pocket, “Leone, tomorrow, we get our new launcher and a whole new battle will open up for us.” I held Leone in front of my face. “We will be the next champions!”
I got dressed the next morning in my usual red shirt under a black jacket and black jeans with a red rim.
I burst out of my front door, ready to get my new Launcher.
I raced to the BBA shop with full speed.
“Hey, Zack!” I heard Toni’s voice call to me as she ran up beside me. “What’s up?”
“I’m going to the shop to finally get my launcher,” I smiled.
“Well, I guess I’ll come too,” she smiled and matched my speed.
We arrived at the BBA shop and burst through the door.
“Prince, I’m glad you finally made it!” Dawn was racing to the door as soon as we entered.
“Dawn, what’s up?” I looked worried. “Is something wrong with the launcher or something?”
Toni slapped my head, “What’s wrong, Dawn?” she asked more quiet.
“Nothing drastic or dangerous or anything but,” Dawn walked over to the counter and reached behind it, “look, this is your new launcher.”
It was like anything I had ever seen. It was black and red. Instead of a rip cord, there was a type of handle thing attached to it where the cord went. It looked totally futuristic.
I took the launcher from her hand and held it in my left hand. “Where does the rip cord go?”
“It doesn’t go anywhere. It’s something completely unseen before. It’s, what we’re calling it, a cord launcher,” Dawn sighed and leaned on the counter.
“Well how did you guys invent it?” I stared and marveled at how comfortable it was in my hand.
“We didn’t. I found it on the counter as soon as I walked into the shop.” She reached into her pocket. “Here, this was with it.”
I took the note from her hand and read it out loud:
Dear Zackary,
This is the newest launcher from us to you,
Sincerely
, and the name is scratched out,” I sighed and laid the note on the counter.
wow.dramatic anyway if you want me to suggest a different character i'm all up 4 it!!
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:40 AM)C-Dub Wrote: wow.dramatic anyway if you want me to suggest a different character i'm all up 4 it!!
thanks. ill tell u if i need help with the characters
kk sounds good