Beyblade Metal Fight/Fusion Lost Stories

Hey beyblade fans, I'm going to give a try at making my own story.

GO SHOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Beys hit the stadium with brute force. Hit it, one boy cried. Not so fast, said another. Cyrus walked in marveled by the violent sparks. Cyrus was a new kid in town from America, but it wasn't his first time seeing a battle. Frnnnnngggg!!!!! One top was sent flying. And our winner is Kile!!!!!!!!!

Cyrus' eyes watered at the site of the bladers shaking hands and exchanging points. Cyrus' friend was taken from him when he was 7. He pulled a round metal wheel out of his pocket, and it was a strange wheel with 12 tenticals and each rolled up closer to the center. He ran home and greeted his father. Dad! Cyrus' voice was very loud, and his father didn't respond. His father was very sick and he began to see gruesome thoughts. Dad are you ok, Cyrus said looking at his dad making some weird voice as he talked to his new wife. He was remarried after his first wife past, and Tori was Cyrus' new mother. Why must that child be so filthy every time he comes in my house, Tori said with an unhappy tone. It's dads house, Cyrus blurted out with a loud grunt. Cy, go wash up and get ready for dinner, his father said. But I want you to see something, Cyrus screamed. Do what he said or I'll make you, Tori's voice was very sturn. He walked out with tears on his face.

I bet I can make a beyblade strong like those boys, Cyrus said cheekily. First I need an energy ring. Don't you mean clear wheel? Cyrus looked threw his shiny window and saw a boy with a computer sitting in a tree. Who are you? The kid crawled in and said, I'm Moore. Cyrus said his name to the kid who was about 14 like his self. Do you have a bey? Moore nodded and pulled out a Spin Capricorn. I'll help you with yours if you want, Moore stated. I would love you to!
Beyblade Metal Fight Lost Stories:Back to the Basics

After dinner, Cyrus began his new bey. Finished, he shouted. But it won't spin, Moore added. A sound of a string sliding on gears was heard by Moore and the bey was in the stadium. Why won't it move, Cyrus said disappointed. It seems to have a sharp tip, but my PC says attack. Capricorn bounced in the stadium and the new bey was struck. It countered with several attacks to the bouncing bey.

WOW!!! Its attacks are activated from contact, Moore said intreaged. But the tip isn't flat at all, said Cyrus. Wait a minute, stop your bey. Cyrus grabbed his bey while Moore looked. The tip seems to change, Moore squeaked. And its modes are Metal Hole Flat and Metal Sharp. MHF/MS!! Cyrus shouted. But what's with that ugly track? Moore choked. The 125 track had free whipping wires made of rubber. How about Whip 125? Moore agreed with his friend. So what do you call your bey? I call it, Coil KrakenW125MHF/MS. Cool name, Moore said. Boom, as the door swung open Cyrus jumped back. What's going on, and who is that?!?! Tori seemed very upset, and when she's angry she only wants to know how Cyrus should be punished. Moore stated his name and stuck out his hand, Tori stared then looked at her sad step son. You know what? Cyrus looked up as she continued. Moose you have to leave. My name is moo-I don't care, leave. Moore walked out waving to Cyrus. This is why nobody comes over! Tori was very furios. It might be because you yell to much and try to tell people what to do, Cyrus mumbled.

A sharp sting went across Cyrus' Left cheek as Tori's hand moved like an attack type bey. OOOWWWW!!!!!!! Tori left while throwing Kraken against the floor. Cyrus was sleeping in a puddle of his own tears the entire night. As he awoke to head to Blade Arcade, Tori was in the way of the door on her phone pretending like he wasn't there. Cyrus tried to squeeze past her large hind side to get out. Walking in the the new place, excitement ran threw Cyrus' stomach. Hey Moore! Cy! The two boys met near an empty stadium. Lets see who's the best, Moore said with a smirk. You're on.
Beyblade Metal Fight Lost Stories:Heated battles

Go SHOOOOT, Let it RIIIIP
Two beys pressed to hard plastic, pushing up lots of dust. Go Capricorn, a confident voice stated. A crowd gathered to see the new blader Cyrus lose. Kraken, switch. CLNNKK!!!! Flat metal pierced the stadium, causing a large dent. Moore's bey was struck from the back, but it jumped behind Kraken and attacked. I won't lose my first battle, Cyrus cried. Kraken, CRUSHER RECK!!!!!!!!! A large light came from the stadium, five tenticals appeared while the track of the bey swung around and struck the opponent's bey. The tenticals crushed the bouncing top, sending it flying. Capricorn! Moore's bey scraped the edges of the stadium and dipped for the center. Was that a special move and a squid?!?! Wo, how did I do that? Cyrus was staring at the stadium with excitement. Kraken was pushing Capricorn until it fell to the floor.

I won?!?! Cyrus grabbed his new bey and squeezed it while raising it in pride. Nice win, Moore congratulated with a smile. Impressive battle, a grone voice said. Who are you?! Cyrus was scared and excited at the same time. I'm Sony, I would like to offer Cyrus to join my organization. How do you know my name? I'm your mother's brother. You can't be my uncle, Cyrus said angrily. I should add that I brought your old friend from seven years ago, Sony said. A tall 14 year old stepped from the hall. He was very pail, had a bang over one eye with purple stripe, and wore all black with a leather jacket. Hi, Cyrus. Clydus?!?! Cyrus ran towards the kid, but even if it was his lost friend he was very angry. Stop, Moore cried. We don't really know what's up. Let it Rip! FWWNNNGG!!!! Kraken was flying at Sony. Go, Storm Wolf!!!! Sony pulled a really long ripcord. Wind Howling Blazer! GROOOOAAARRRR, a large wolf roared with teeth bared, snaraling. Kraken stopped spinning. Wolf went back to its owner. But they didn't touch!

You are a very weak kid, but I can change that. Sony stuck out his hand. I don't want to touch you. So I guess we will meet again, Sony chuckled. We'll be leaving, Sony said as he walked out. What now, Moore questioned. Cyrus didn't move, then answered. I'm going to beat both of them..................and get Clydus back.
like it so far.....but could you pls. put some quotes(like this:''3,2,1,go shoot!'')so we can see the characters saying.
Beyblade Metal FightGaspphis' Bite

"Kraken, Crusher Wreck!!!" Cyrus creamed at the site of his bey being ripped apart by Storm Wolf. "Kraken, fight back!!!" Cyrus was feeling his heart bleed when Wolf's jaws clamped down on Kraken. "Make his bey sizzle as it burns", Sony said with a large grin. "NOOOOO!!!!!!" Cyrus woke up cold and scared, feeling his bed while touching wet spots. Cyrus calmed down seeing it was just his tears. He look in the shoe his mom gave him in New Jersey, pulling out Kraken and smiling. "What's with all of this noise, you better not have anybody in here", Tori shouted with anger. Cyrus didn't care and fell to sleep, it wasn't like she wasn't making the noise.

"Cy!!!!!!!" Moore was yelling running towards the large house early the next morning. "Sorry Moore", Cyrus said quickly. "I have to go meet my dad at that Japanese restaurant", Cyrus continued. "But they're all Japanes", Moore stated. "Well then", Cyrus smiled. "I guess smarty will have to help me find Sashito Maru", Cyrus and Moore began to laugh at the small joke. "I'll help you", Moore offered. "I just made a special move with my EM145 track and MQ bottom", Moore said with excitement. Arriving at the restaurant, the boys looked for Cyrus' dad. "Hey son", Cyrus' dad yelled. "Who's your friend?" "This is Moore", Cyrus said introducing his friend. "Well we have to go outside for a bit", Moore added. "Ok have fun", Cyrus' dad said.

"Spin Screwdriver!!!!!!!!" Moore shouted as his bey bounced and a twirling goat shape appeared. "Orphis, Doubtsing Strike!!!!" A weird bey hit the stadium. "Go Kraken", Cyrus said launching his bey. The bey fell out when a young girl intruded. Who are you, Moore asked. "She's really cute", Cyrus said staring. "My name is Maria", the girl stated. She had to be their age, Cyrus never liked a girl that was out of his range. "Please stop looking at me like that", Maria said smiling and giggling. "Does it make you feel funny", Cyrus asked not move his eyes at all. "Yes", she said.

"I want to battle you", Maria said becoming serios. "Well ok then", Cyrus said very confident.
"3,2,1, GOOO SHOOOOOOT, Let it RIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kraken, switch!!!!" Cyrus comanded in the beginning. "Your attack type won't beat my stamina, Maria chuckled. FWWWWWWNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Orphis!!!!!" A large snake with a staff was sent flying by tree tenticals. "But how, Maria said upset. "I don't know", Cyrus laughed. "How about we can be friends and train together, Moore suggested. Maria stared at Moore's hand as he poked it out, and suddenly shook it with a very tight grip. "Ow!" Moore shrieked in alot of pain while Cyrus and the girl shook hands. The tightness of the squeeze reminded him of his dad waiting. "I've gotta go", Cyrus said before running for his father waiting. "See you next time Moore, Cyrus said departing from his friends.
Beyblade Metal Fight Lost Stories:Friends on the way

Michael awoke under a highway for another night, scratching his bug bites. "I can't keep sleeping like this, Michael said with a wimper. "So what do you think of my special move Cyrus?" Moore asked that question every day since they met Maria. "I told you I like it", Cyrus said before laughing. "Hey look at that kid", Cyrus shouted pointing under the highways. "Please don't hurt me", Michael whispered loud enough for them to hear. "How about you come with us", Moore interjected. "OK!!!!!!" Michael jump smiling forgetting the scratches he had.

The boys arrived at Maria's house, staring with shock and envy. "This could be a hospital", Cyrus suggested. "That's because it is", a voice from the voice box on the gate answered. "Does Maria live here", Moore asked. "That depends", the box said. "Why do you need her?" "We're her friends, Cyrus interrupted. "And we are about to do some beyblade training, Moore added. Her father does not cundome her playing that activity outside of their home grounds, the voice answered. "Were can we find their house", Cyrus asked. Some strange sheet of paper was being printed out of the box. "I guess we follow these", Moore said with a dellited voice.

"How can a house be bigger than a hospital", Cyrus screamed in astonishment. "Just come in", Maria said coming from behind them. "I've never a house with more than two heights before", Michael said intreaged by the size of the house. "Don't you mean levels", Cyrus asked. "I guess so", Michael said confused. "What's wrong with your arms", Maria asked. "Take my advice and don't sleep on the ground for three years", Michael said while laughing. "I think my dad can help with those cuts", Maria said. Her dad happen to enter the front room at the sound of his name being said. "Who are all of these boys", Maria's dad said angrily. Michael began to shake.

"These are my friends I told you about", Maria answered. "So you're Cyrus and Moore, Maria's dad said beginning to smile. "How do you do", Maria's dad said sticking his hand out. "How do I do what", Cyrus said destracted by the size of everything. "Your a funny young man", Maria's dad said laughing. "I see this kid here needs medical intention", He said looking at Michael. Michael didn't understand at first, then he began to follow the tall man.

Maria gave the boys a tour of her massive house and took them to her Beyblade Areana. "So le's battle", Cyrus said with excitement. "3,2,1, GOOO SHOOOOOOOOOT, Let it RIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!" Orphis and Kraken hit the large metal bowl, with Kraken making sparks. "GOOOOOOO?!!!" Cyrus yelled send Orphis out of the stadium. "carp", Maria yelled. "I guess we'll get better soon", Moore said. "I hope so", Cyrus said looking up thinking of Clydus.
NameConfusedamuel Husima
Bey:Core Shark F145 CES
Bey Description:Core:Core is like lightning only it has little fangs and a huge fang like metal in a compartment behind on of the blades and instead of the three blades it's a fin kinda.Shark energy ring:it's like libra only with a shark on the top and bottom and an open jaw (like wolf) on the sides.F145:fangs(rubber) stick down on every little time it gets shorter in length.CES:just like CS but it's plastic is eternal sharp.
Facebolt:Like wolf only with a great white shark and the background color is a wave (sky blue colored) behind shark
Special Move:Fang Ripper:the extra fang pops out and shark attacks invisibly and then does like pegasis starblast attack if it's still spinning.
Personality:confident in battle and always wants to battle,loyal,trustworthy,couragous too.Side:good
he wears, an layered tee (Red and Green) Black jeans and red skateboarding sneakers, and has black spikey hair like sora and is african american
Beyblade Metal Fight Lost StoriesConfusedhark Attack

Cyrus and his friends battled till the sun dropped behind all of the buildings. "I think we should start heading home", Moore said with a yawn. "I guess", Cyrus said moaning. "Let's go get Mike and leave", he continued. Michael walked out happier than ever. "Hey guys", Michael said interjeticly. "Mike how about you come to my house for the night", Moore offered. "Sure", the small boy said. "How old are you anyway", Cyrus began to ask. "If I remember correctly I'm 13", he replied. After a few more battles(that Cyrus won)the boys went on home.

"Get up fish bait", a strange voice said to Cyrus. "What ever", Cyrus moaned grabbing his bey. "Who are you", Cyrus asked. "Samuel", the young guy answered. "I wish to battle you", Samuel said with pride. "Why me", Cyrus said not paying attention to anything going on. "I've seen you battle, and your really good." Samuel had a large smirk on his face as he talked. "OK, let me get dressed." "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Cyrus rolled on the hard wood floor in pain.

In an hour, Cyrus was ready for battle. He pulled out his launcher grip, LR launcher that he got out a pile of leaves, his metal assist, and finally his beypointer. "You take to long to get ready", Samuel said laughing. "Lets get this done", Cyrus yelled. "3,2,1, Let it RIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!!"
A hole was in the backyard that Kraken made with its special move. "Go Shark, Fang Ripper", Samuel shouted with confidence. Shark seemed to go a different direction than Kraken. "Switch, Cyrus yelled. Sparks flew as flat metal hit the gravel. As Samuel's attack was taking a tole of damage to Kraken, it began to go in the sky. Kraken stayed in its place as Core Shark crushed it, causing an explosion. "Come on", Samuel yelled. Suddenly, Kraken bursted out of the bey and so did shark.

"Everyone knows sharks kill squids", Samuel shouted. "Check this out, Crusher Wreck!!!!!!" Cyrus yelled furiously to his bey, hoping he could get a boost of power. The large beast came from the stadium, it wasn't even a squid. Its sharp teeth unhooked, and its voice rattled as it roared. The entire house began to shake as it swung at the angry shark, smacking it into a nearby tree. "That was, AWESOME!!!!!!" Samuel jumped in excitement. "Thanks for that amazing battle", Samuel added. "Well I need to move that tree before my step mother wakes up. A large explosion happened as Kraken moved the tree into the air, burning it to a crisp. "So we'll be meeting again Cyrus", Samuel said shaking hands with his new friend. "Bye Samuel", Cyrus said. "You should go to that tournament", Samuel suggested. "Tournament?"
wow that was intense!!
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:42 AM)C-Dub Wrote: wow that was intense!!

Thanks, did you like how I added Samuel in the story?
yeah o' course!!If you want me to make another special move 4 him then tell me (i don't suggest pm)
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:30 AM)C-Dub Wrote: yeah o' course!!If you want me to make another special move 4 him then tell me (i don't suggest pm)

How about a move he only uses when he has no other choice.
kk
Holy Move:Blinding Light Shark AttackConfusedhark makes a blinding light and then makes an water illusion like the opponent is about to be a victim to a Shark attack then shark strikes and blows up the opponent and if it's still spinnin' shark does something similar to storm bringer and absorbs spin
Beyblade Metal Fight Lost Stories:Meeting a champion

"I can't believe we're going to meet your brother", Moore said to Cyrus. "He's really good at beybattles", Cyrus said smiling. They arrived at the airport with Cyrus' dad, waiting two hours for Cyrus' brother to come. "Hey Cy, how's my favorite sibling." Cyrus turned to see a tall dark man with dreads, lots of bags, and a three segment launcher grip. "How does his hair stay like that", Moore asked. But Cyrus didn't hear him and ran to hug his brother. "We can finally battle", Cyrus laughed squeezing his 6 foot brother.

They arrived at the Beyblade Arcade, all of their launchers setup. "Ok, let's start our battle Jared." Cyrus was so excited to finally battle his idol. "3,2,1, Let it RIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!" Kraken landed already in attack mode, whipping around the stadium really fast. "Kraken, Crusher Wreck!" Kraken's track extended and went for the other bey. "Crush Leviathan, Rock Wrecker!" Leviathan began to rise like yeast on the sun, smack the center of the stadium were Kraken was.

"Kraken move!" Kraken dashed to the slope and dipped for Leviathan. The hit was intence, but the Metal Jog Ball tip didn't move at all. "Leviathan, Eternal Down Force Rotation!" Leviathan's track pushed wind so hard down that it could not be moved. "How can I beat a balance type", Cyrus thought. "Its wheel has blades that will crush Kraken." Kraken's stamina was depleting very fast. "Leviathan, Crush Clutch. Leviathan grabbed Kraken and threw in inthe air. "I can't wait for you to attack", Jared said. "Crusher Wreck O.V. Drive!" Kraken shot like a bullet threw the air, crushing Leviathan. Levian's track turned the other way and shot Kraken out of the stadium.

Cyrus dropped to his neese, pounding the ground in defeat. "What's wrong", Jared asked. Cyrus wiped his eyes and said, "I lost, and I needed to beat you to prove I was good. "Your the best 14 year old blader I know, even if you lose to all the people in this building", Jared told him. "BUT I SUCK!" Cyrus began to cry even more. "I guess you don't want a rematch", Jared teased. "Are you crazy, I'll battle you any day!" Cyrus jumped up with excitement. "So we're going to the tournament down town", Moore asked. "Heck ya", Cyrus said eager.
Beyblade Metal Fight Lost Stories:The power of Lightning L-Drago

"I need more!" Clydus screamed in the heap of unconscious bladers. "And you'll get alot more", Sony said with a smirk. "S.C.E.N.T.", Sony said to a computer. "Call in that new blader." "Yes master Sony", the machine answered. The system-central-comand-enternal-network-transmitter called for a new blader. Three tall men dragged in a young male named Samuel. "I don't want to battle him", Samuel shouted. "This is the large food source for me", Clydus asked. "It is all we could find in short notice", Sony replied.

"L-Drago, let's eat." Clydus put his bey on the launcher, ready to battle. "Go Shark", Samuel said launching his bey. "Go L-Drago", Clydus roared. Shark's power was dwindling as they clashed. "Fall back", Samuel comanded. "Dark move, Emperor Dragon Soaring Bite Strike!" Clydus blasted a purple aura at L-Drago. The bey shot out three large dragons, each stretching for shark. "Time to get serios", Samuel said. "Holy move, Blind Light Shark Attack!" The clash was intense, but shark and Samuel jumped off the stadium into the water. Samuel swam to a beach were he tried to find the tourney. He knew Cyrus would be there.

"tournament starts in a day", Samuel mumbled. "I've gotta tell Cyrus about L-Drago, and fast.
Ok everyone, character description time.

Cyrus Flank
Bey:Coil KrakenW125MHF/MS(Whip-Metal hole flat/Metal sharp
StyleGrinark brown curly hair, Black shirt and red vest on top, dark blue jeans, and shoes like Ginka with black leather gloves
About:He moved to Japan from New Jersey before his mom died of cancer. He's really excited about new battles and can't wait for the next.

Moore Chu
BeyConfusedpin CapricornEM145MQ(Eternal move-Metal quake
Style:Black short hair, Khaki pants, orange shirt with Capricorn symbol on the back, and glasses
About:He has a small lap top he uses to see beys and store data, he is very smart. Loves new friends and loves to impress them.

Maria Shima
BeyTongue_outoison OrphisUT145HS(Upper tornado-Hole sharp)
Style:Long black hair, dark blue shirt with heart on the front, black skinny jeans, and a small first aid pouch on her pants
AboutConfusedhe's a rich boyish girl that is very tough, she hates it when people call her cute(but makes an exception for Cyrus), she knows several languages, and is good with medicine

Jared Flank
Bey:Crush LeviathanEDF145MJB(Eternal down force-Metal jog ball
Style:Long black dreads, and larger versions of Cyrus' clothes
About:He is Cyrus' 27 year old brother and moved from NYC, he is Cyrus' idol next to Ginka and Sora, and helps Cyrus get stronger

Clydus Reith
Bey:Lightning L-Drago85LRF(Left rubber flat)
Style:Black emo hair with purple at the bottom like Reiji, all black clothes with chains on his jeans that are skinny, leather jacket that he may use as a cape, and black gloves with dragons on them
About:He is normally calm and cool, but in battle he will become a power crazed mad man, his mentor is Sony and he wants to be the strongest blader. He only uses L-Drago because he wants to open his mind to its own. Nobody knows what that means.

Sony Hart
BeyConfusedtorm Wolf90FB(Flat ball)
Style:He changes based on the occasion, always some kind of expensive outfit. His hair is black and brown
About:He is Cyrus' uncle and wants him and Clydus to rule the world with the powers they do not know of. He is why Clydus and Cyrus were split up. Only him and Cyrus know Clydus' name and family
hey dude, nice story 4 character requests ok
Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85 RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super Attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level 3: N/A
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
Team attack 1: “Hydro Kantana Blitz”: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: Narwhale lifts Samurai, Samurai creates a kantana and Narwhale adds high pressure water jets to it, they attack together, while Samurai slices with the kantana, narwhale flips and uses water jets to grind the opponent’s clear wheel, and increase its spin velocity, causing the opponent’s bey to completely stop by Narwhale’s grind or get KOed by Samurai’s attack
Team attack 2: “Electric Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Electric Berserker: Berserker goes around Samurai as a shield while circling the stadium (like the moon is Berserker, earth is Samurai and the centre of the stadium id the sun) and then Samurai shoots up in the sky, descending with Samurai spinning a kantana charged with lightning and Berserker keeping the opponent bey in one spot by surrounding it with a electric fence
Team attack 3: “Magma Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: Refer to “Electric Kantana Dive” team attack with Berserker’s parts replaced by Saurian
Team attack X: “Inzori Finale”: Team attack involving all the Team members: first, Narwhale soaks all the opponent beys, next Berserker zaps all of them, while the opponents are distracted by Narwhale and Berserkers team attack, then Narwhale fills the stadium with water at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opponent beys in Rock, allowing the entire team the time to do “Infinite Magma Hydro Electric Kantana Attack” without any opposition

BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time
Black hair, Chinese origin, oldest of 4 children
Caries twin Kantanas everywhere.
Team rank: Leader
Attitude: helpful and cool, he has to keep a critical eye on his twin sister, Sonai so that she doesn’t go out of control with her short temper, his classmates (except for Sonai) are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep his promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. Keeps his younger brothers in line every day so that they don’t drive Sonai crazy.

Name: Sonai Inzori
BeyBlade: begins with: Pre-HWS Narwhale CH120 PD, and ends with: Hydro Narwhale XDFCH110 EPWD/PD
Type: Stamina
BeyBlade description:
Face: For both Narwhales, two narwhales next to each other with a wave and the writing Narwhale on the bottom. (Color: the narwhales: sliver, the wave: light blue, the writing: silver, the background: medium dark blue)
Hydro: imagine the Pre-HWS Virgo except the lobes are wave like. (Un-colored)
(Metal wheel) Narwhale: 4 Narwhales in a circle with a wave pattern on the bottom
(Clear wheel) Narwhale: two Narwhales in a circle. (Translucent blue)
XDFCH110: eXtreme Down Force Change Height 11.0mm- 13.5mm, basically a CH110 with the external shell as a super wide DF that works in both spin directions. (Translucent blue)
EPWD/PD: Eternal Polish Wide Defense/Polish Defense, PD with a voice controlled shaft aligned in PD’s notches, wielding a free spinning PWD (Translucent blue)
Super Attacks:
Level 1: “ Hydro Turbo Boost”: Narwhale creates a water typhoon complimenting its team members spin or itself spin, thus increasing the bey affected by the water typhoon spin velocity.
Level 2: “Hydro Cannon”: Narwhale creates a huge water typhoon in the playing area and sends it at the opponent’s bey, sending it flying repeatedly so that Narwhale’s extreme stamina can be used to outlast the opponent’s bey.
Level 3: “Flying Hydro Narwhale Cannon”: Hydro Narwhale hovers in the air because on XDFCH110 and creates a water Narwhale to ram the opponent’s bey.
Level X: “Hydro Horn”: Narwhale appears and creates a high pressure water jet in the shape of a Narwhale’s horn and Stabs the opponent’s bey breaking it in half, or KOing in instantly
Team Attacks:
Team attack 1: “Hydro Kantana Blitz”: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Hydro Narwhale lifts Silent Samurai, Samurai creates a Kantana and Narwhale adds high pressure water jets to it, and then they attack together, while Samurai slices with the kantana, narwhale flips and uses Hydro to grind the opponent’s clear wheel, causing the opponent’s bey to completely stop by Narwhale’s grind or get KOed by Samurai’s attack
Team attack 2: “Hydro Shock”: Team attack with Electric Berserker: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: First, Narwhale soaks the opposing beys with water, then Berserker zaps them, after that, Narwhale creates a water typhoon that Berserker charges with electricity
Team attack 3: “Rock Strike”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: Narwhale fills the stadium with at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opposing beys in rock, defenseless against a water/magma spear strike.
Team attack X: “Inzori Finale”: Team attack involving all the Team members: first, Narwhale soaks all the opponent beys, next Berserker zaps all of them, while the opponents are distracted by Narwhale and Berserkers team attack, then Narwhale fills the stadium with water at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opponent beys in Rock, allowing the entire team the time to do “Infinite Magma Hydro Electric Kantana Attack” without any opposition
Spin Direction: L/R
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that her cloak is blue with silver flames.
Caries a special Touch Screen Repair Computer, TSRC, and tools for bey repairs
Rank in Team: repairer. (Technician)
Black hair, Chinese origin, and 2nd oldest of 4 children
Attitude: very reckless, and has a short temper, her twin brother, Izuma, does all that he can do to make sure she doesn’t go out of control with her rage and short temper doesn’t get the worst of her, her classmates (except for Izuma) are jealous of her. When she promises something, you can guarantee that she will keep her promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. She can get very angry with her 2 younger brothers, she respects Inzori as the greatest beyblader of all time
She is Izuma’s twin sister
Name: Hatachi Inzori
BeyBlade: begins with: Static Zerker LB135 ELRF final form: Electric Berserker BXBCH135 EMCLRF
Beyblade type: Attack
BeyBlade Discription:
Face: A sword with electricity coming out of it and the writing BERSERKER or ZERKER on the bottom. (Color: the sword: Silver, everything else: yellow on a black background)
Electric: Looks like a metal wheel with 4 lengthened protrusions in the shape of thunderbolts. (Slightly overhangs the track like Rock does (color: silver))
Static: same as Electric but it only has 3 protrusions
Berserker: 4 very large swords in a circle. (Color: translucent light yellow)
Zerker: 3 swords in a circle. (Color: translucent dark yellow)
BXBCH135: Bending eXtreme Blades Change Height 13.5mm – 16.0mm, basically a CH___ with 4 large Blades that can bend at Hatachi’s command during battle.
LB135: Lightning Blade 13.5mm, 3 lightning like blades facing outward.
ELRF: Eternal Left Rubber Flat, a free spinning RF.
EMCLRF: Eternal Metal Coated Left Rubber Flat, combine Metal Flat, Rubber Flat, and Eternal___ and CS, a free spinning LRF with a Metal Coat around it. (The metal coat is raised by 2mm from the Left Rubber Flat)
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Static Shield”: a shield of electricity that causes the opponent’s bey to gain static electricity and stick to other unwanted friction causing things.
Level 2: “Lightning Horn Ramp”: a Horn with a smooth slope made of electricity rams the opponent bey and “slopes” it out of the stadium if it hits.
Level 3: “Electric Blade Typhoon”: a electric typhoon with electric Berserker Blades popping out every where to hit the opposing bey.
Level X: “Electric Berserker Blade”: Electric Berserker’s version of Samurai’s Infinite Blade except that the sword is made of electricity.
Team attacks:
Team attack 1: “Hydro Shock”: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: First, Narwhale soaks the opposing beys with water, then Berserker zaps them, after that, Narwhale creates a water typhoon that Berserker charges with electricity.
Team attack 2: “Lightning Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Berserker goes around Samurai as a shield while circling the stadium (like the moon is Berserker, earth is Samurai and the centre of the stadium id the sun) and then Samurai shoots up in the sky, descending with Samurai spinning a kantana charged with lightning and Berserker keeping the opponent bey in one spot by surrounding it with a electric fence.
Team attack 3: “Lava/Lightning Trap Grind”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: (possibly the silliest tag-team attack ever) Saurian makes a wall of lava in the shape of [and Berserker creates a wall that looks like], then they trap the opposing beys in between the two walls like this[], then make the wall look like ll, thus creating friction to halt the trapped beys to a complete stop
Spin direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that his cloak is black with yellow thunderbolts, and wears repair goggles.
Black hair, Chinese origin, and 3rd of 4 children
Carries a special touch screen analyzer computer that can scan beys and create strategies according to the opponent’s bey parts and battle strategies for each of the team’s members
Team rank: Tactician
Attitude: a Bey strategist, caring and intelligent.
Name: Rez Inzori
Beyblade: first bey: Inferno Dino BD145 RS ___ final bey: Magma Saurian XGBCH160 RDS
BeyBlade Description:
Face: A T-Red head blowing Flame and the writing DINO on the bottom for Inferno Dino/A T-Rex head with Magma trickling down the side and the writing SAURIAN on the bottom for Magma Saurian. (Color: Brown T-Rex head, red flames/magma, & gold DINO/SAURIAN)
Inferno: the Hasbro Pre-HWS HWS version of SGTO (red and brown)
Magma: Metal version of Heat with rubber in the gaps. (Rubber: red, metal: un-colored)
Dino: a T-Rex in a circle (the T-Rex: brown, the background or other plastic: red)
Saurian: ripples of lava in a circle. (Color: translucent red)
BD145: Hell Kerbecs’ Track. (Translucent red)
XGBCH160: eXtreme Gravity Bowl Change Height 16.0mm – 18.5mm, cross of CH___ and GB145, 4 metal balls on the shell of CH___, the plastic is arranged in a 4 pronged star.
RS: Rubber Sharp. (Color: translucent red, rubber: red)
RDS: Rubber Defense Sharp, a DS made of rubber (Color: red rubber and translucent red for the plastic parts)
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Lava Shield”: Saurian creates a wall of Lava around it to protect it from attacks.
Level 2: “Lava Wipeout”: Saurian creates a wave of lava to cover its opponents.
Level X: “Volcano Grave”: Saurian suddenly starts circling the stadium and creates a miniature un-erupted volcano in the middle of the stadium, then when the opponent’s bey is in the volcano’s crater, the volcano explodes, sending the opponent’s bey flying.
Team attacks:
Team attack 1: Magma Kantana Strike: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Refer to “Electric Kantana Dive” team attack with Berserker’s parts replaced by Saurian
Team attack 2: “Lava/Lightning Trap Grind” (possibly the silliest tag-team attack ever) : Team attack with Electric Berserker: Saurian makes a wall of lava in the shape of [and Berserker creates a wall that looks like], then they trap the opposing beys in between the two walls like this[], then make the wall look like ll, thus creating friction to halt the trapped beys to a complete stop

Team attack 3: Rock Strike: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: Narwhale fills the stadium with at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opposing beys in rock, defenseless against a water/magma spear strike.
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that his cloak is silver with red flames.
Black hair, Chinese origin, and the youngest of 4 children
Team rank: Attack absorber (the shield)
Attitude: very humorous, liked by everyone.
awesomeness to the power of awesome