Beyblade Metal Adventure Merathon and first episode!

Poll: Will you see Beyblade Metal adventures?

yes
50.00%
no
50.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:44 AM)beybattler Wrote: ok well here is a logo that I just made for ya. whether you use it or not is up to you. I guess you could call this more of a retro pixel style. its a bit odd but you may warm up to it eventually. so here you go.

EDIT: and yes your supposed to be able to see the random red pixels like that instead of a solid red the poor quality in my opinion actually makes it look pretty good and retro.
EDIT 2: if i make another one for you then i will probably make one that looks good like a normal non pixel type retro beybattle or something like that

It's good! We could you this logo. Thanks! Also i would like to see a non retro one to plz just cuz
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:08 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:44 AM)beybattler Wrote: ok well here is a logo that I just made for ya. whether you use it or not is up to you. I guess you could call this more of a retro pixel style. its a bit odd but you may warm up to it eventually. so here you go.

EDIT: and yes your supposed to be able to see the random red pixels like that instead of a solid red the poor quality in my opinion actually makes it look pretty good and retro.
EDIT 2: if i make another one for you then i will probably make one that looks good like a normal non pixel type retro beybattle or something like that

It's good! We could you this logo. Thanks! Also i would like to see a non retro one to plz just cuz
ok sure I will make a non retro one and I will post it when its done I might wait until tomorrow to make it though but I'm not sure
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:22 AM)beybattler Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:08 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote:

ok sure I will make a non retro one and I will post it when its done I might wait until tomorrow to make it though but I'm not sure

alright! I look forward to seeing it! Thanks so much for helping us out!Stupid
do you think that you could post just an image of it saying beyblade: metal adventures with out the picture because then it would make it a bit easier on my part and I would be able to do so much more oh and btw here is a non retro version it only took a minute but yeah its not the greatest I will try to make it better but here is it for now I will post a better version of it in a few minutes
Attached Files

.jpg   The Logo3.JPG (Size: 17.33 KB / Downloads: 116)
Coming soon to my Youtube channel is and Update on the show! Plz sub and
check back here and on the channel for updates!

Please Sub! I don't have any!

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/123agumon

Thanks to everyone!!!Stupid
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:31 AM)beybattler Wrote: do you think that you could post just an image of it saying beyblade: metal adventures with out the picture because then it would make it a bit easier on my part and I would be able to do so much more oh and btw here is a non retro version it only took a minute but yeah its not the greatest I will try to make it better but here is it for now I will post a better version of it in a few minutes

It's Awesome! Oh and here is the name!
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:32 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: Coming soon to my Youtube channel is and Update on the show! Plz sub and
check back here and on the channel for updates!

Please Sub! I don't have any!

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/123agumon

Thanks to everyone!!!Stupid
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:31 AM)beybattler Wrote: do you think that you could post just an image of it saying beyblade: metal adventures with out the picture because then it would make it a bit easier on my part and I would be able to do so much more oh and btw here is a non retro version it only took a minute but yeah its not the greatest I will try to make it better but here is it for now I will post a better version of it in a few minutes

It's Awesome! Oh and here is the name!
ok thanks that will improve the quality of the logo
I made a new Youtube Channel for Beyblade Metal Adventures!!Stupid<YES!

Check it out! I only have one video That's still uploading.

Thanks to Beybattler for the face image on the channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeybladeAdventures Sub plz

My new vid is out on 123Agumon! SUB plz
I am typing the script for the pilot episode right now.Stupid

Will be done soon. *I hope*

Episode one's title is "LET'S BEYBLADE!"
(Apr. 25, 2010  3:56 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: I am typing the script for the pilot episode right now.Stupid

I can't wait till this comes out
(Apr. 25, 2010  4:25 AM)Fullmoon Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2010  3:56 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: I am typing the script for the pilot episode right now.Stupid

I can't wait till this comes out

nether can I LOL!!! XD
New Video on BeybladeAdventures (This is were you will find the episodes when they come out!Stupid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PndcJXAU5Bk Stupid
Can't wait to see the first episode
Hello! Davy here!
I am having a contest to see who can make up a character for the show Beyblade: Metal Adventures! The character will not appear at the beginning of the show but later on. You will not be the character but you create it. You also need to give it a Beyblade
and what type of gear he/she uses (like a Beylauncher or a grip ect).
So start making a character! PLEASE DONT POST IT! PM IT TO US!DON'T E-MAIL IT! PM IT!Stupid
(Apr. 25, 2010  5:05 PM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: Hello! Davy here!
I am having a contest to see who can make up a character for the show Beyblade: Metal Adventures! The character will not appear at the beginning of the show but later on. You will not be the character but you create it. You also need to give it a Beyblade
and what type of gear he/she uses (like a Beylauncher or a grip ect).
So start making a character! PLEASE DONT POST IT! PM IT TO US!DON'T E-MAIL IT! PM IT!Stupid

Beyblades you can use: (only HWS)

Bull, Sepent, Aries, *I can't think of any more! LOL<Pinching_eyes*

CONTEST ENDS ON MAY 19! HURRY!
Is there a prize Grin
(Apr. 25, 2010  5:15 PM)Tysonz Wrote: Is there a prize Grin

Yes! You get a Subscribe from us, You get to be in the Movie! *Long way away*
and your name is put in the credits as a Thanks to:
Ok
Adding a new video to our Youtube Channel! *Will be up very soon!*
Subscribe if you haven't! http://www.youtube.com/user/BeybladeAdventures
I made an AWESOME logo! *looks like real metal!*
The new video is up in about 2 mins!
The new video is out now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWQNz06Ud8
New pic!
Attached Files

.jpg   LogoZ.JPG (Size: 11.67 KB / Downloads: 143)
.jpg   logoZ2.JPG (Size: 23.75 KB / Downloads: 127)
(Apr. 25, 2010  8:04 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: What did you use to make that logo.

Adobe ImageStyler 1.0
(Apr. 25, 2010  8:11 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: ok then I might make a new logo soon.

okay.Stupid
Yea your new Logo with the metal is fantastic
(Apr. 25, 2010  10:24 PM)Tysonz Wrote: Yea your new Logo with the metal is fantastic

Thanks! The new video is out! www.youtube.com/user/BeybladeAdventures
I am at Davy's house now so I want to tell you about him
Davy Age: 10 Beyblade: Flame Sagittario Fav food: pizza fav sport: lacrosse
fav video game: mba jam Pets: Cat, Dog, Birds, Fish fav website: Youtube
so thats davy! Yeah. Smile