Beyblade Maniacs

Hey, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm creating a Beyblade fansite with Weebly, which I named Beyblade Maniacs. It's under construction, and I won't publish it until I'm sure that it is completed! I've already made the home page so far, though.
I've made some more pages over the last two days.

What I made so far:

"What is Beyblade, you ask?"

"The Code of the Maniacs" (site rules)

"Links" (Gotta give credit for all info, videos, and pictures where it's due, or else I'll get sued for plagiarism!)

Plus, I've only come up with six rules so far. They are:

1. Treat your fellow members, especially the moderators and the administrator, with respect
2. Do not make meaningless messages ('cause that means spamming!)
3. Be a good sport about your victories and losses
4. If you have any rare Beyblades in your collection, be nice about it. Gloating about it to make others jealous is, by all means, NOT RECOMMENDED! WE MEAN IT! >:(
5. Watch your language around any members who are 13 years old or younger.
6. Do not make threats of any kind to your fellow members, EVER!!

If you have any suggestions for rules, you're welcome to suggest!
use the standard WBO rules also.........
That's what my dad suggested! Smile

Also, I've decided to revise the Code like that!
I have the logic of an adult at points of life even though i am a kid

(getting off topic here, better stop)
Hey, don't overreact if you got off-topic, Izuma!
Hey, Beyblade Maniacs is ready!

go here to see for yourself: http://beyblademania.weebly.com/
So, Izuma Inzori has joined, and I've made him an admin, same as me. Plus, he offered to help improve the forum part of Beyblade Maniacs.
Guess what? I added some things to my site's ZetaBoards forum!
My dad advised that I should "advertise myself" by telling people about my site and getting people to join!
Guess what, guys? Kai800 join my site, and I've made him a moderator!
I forgot to put the 'e' and 'd' in joined in that last post. Also, check out my site's ZetaBoards forum: http://s11.zetaboards.com/Beyblade_Maniacs/index/
Moderators Wanted

So far, Kai800 became my site's forum's first mod, and I've assigned him to the forum's "Hobbyist's Corner" sub-forum, just to let you guys know.
You wanna be a Mod?
Okay then.