Beyblade Manga Color Project

Ok guys, I just started an online project today. It's a simple project, and I don't know how often I will update it.

I'm going to be taking each and every MFB character, and giving them color. Let me explain more. I'm taking a picture of each character from the manga, and adding color to them. It's gonna have a 'faded color' design, though. In my opinion, they look better with the faded color. Plus, it's quicker that way. Joyful_2

Today, I did one of Zeo Abyss. Turned out looking pretty cool, too. Joyful_2

Zeo Abyss
Zeo looks great but wouldn't it take a long time to do every character
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:15 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Zeo looks great but wouldn't it take a long time to do every character
Maybe. It's pretty easy, actually. The only challenge is deciding which colors would be good to mix. I was trying to make Zeo's hair color, and I had a bit of trouble finding the perfect blend of brown and red. But, I did it. (Yes, you can mix colors on your computer)

It took me a few minutes to find a good color for his skin, too. I ended up using a mixture of mostly white, and a little bit of red, brown, and yellow. Turned out great! XD
Are you going to post all of them here?
(Aug. 13, 2011  4:07 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Are you going to post all of them here?
Of course I will. Smile

I don't think I will be doing individual characters, but maybe certain pages of the manga that I think look kinda cool. XD