Beyblade Manga

Is there anywhere out there I can read the beyblade manga in english without having to buy it?
Kai Beyshark's gottem all.

http://kaibeysharks.freehostia.com/beyblademanga.php
Yes, we do have it. But, wouldn't it just be better to have real-life copies of the books themselves, than to read digital rip-offs online. Kinda hypocritical, but I don't post 'em, so, meh.

I never got the whole novelty of reading manga online. Just seems like a pain, and I'd rather have a physical copy, anyways.
You can order them on ebay for bout 3-5 bucks a copy.
Or go to amazon and get a good quality version for about £4.90. Its better if you buy them new from amazon and not from a store in, lets say Brooklyn-America (like I did) and spend about £10 on the book and delivery. Once I ordered 3 books and it came to £30. When I got 3 books from amazon for £16. Buy the books new though!
Some borders and Barnes and Noble stores still have them if you wanna check. I was really happy to see the beyblade manga books there and I bought everything they had, about 11 Volumes I think. Good thing I have a Borders coupon with me.
I would like to get the English version from Singapore ... hm.
I've got some issues of the manga that came down here, I can only find like issue 5 and 6 though Pinching_eyes_2
Just go to a local Barnes and Noble, find the manga section, get a chair and read away.
They sell 'em at my bookstore, and, trust me, you don't want to read the English version. They cut out everything except the battles. Daichi is introduced in, like, volume 6.
That's complete bullcrap. Daichi's introduced in Volume 6 in the Japanese version, too. The Bacially ALL of volume 6 is for Daichi's story, with the rest of it being Tyson VS Tala.

Why not read the english version? There are no scanslations available. And I seriously doubt the majority of us can read Japanese.
I found the Manga more entertaining than the Actual English Dubbed series to be honest, either way guys its a great read.
(Jul. 19, 2008  2:15 PM)Neko-Jin Rei Wrote: They sell 'em at my bookstore, and, trust me, you don't want to read the English version. They cut out everything except the battles. Daichi is introduced in, like, volume 6.
what things did they cut out?
At me a small question: in manga 12 book - are once mentioned command Bega!
However further about them anything is not present!
Where them have hidden? Confused
(Nov. 18, 2008  9:39 AM)GekGek Wrote: what things did they cut out?
Only a page in each manga about aoki takao, and a small drawing edit in Vol 1 (or 2 can't remember)
(May. 30, 2009  3:21 PM)Antonina Wrote: At me a small question: in manga 12 book - are once mentioned command Bega!
However further about them anything is not present!
Where them have hidden? Confused

if your talking about the bega league it wasnt in the manga it was only in the anime.
the manga IMO is alot better then the anime
That's right. The BEGA bladers are only featured on one page in the manga as a separate/extra drawing but not as part of the storyline.
Dirge, bbgoldflame - Thanks for the explanatory =)
hehehhe I got them at my school library haha
i got beyblade vol 1 for $2 in mint condition, BOOYAH!
i need to get a digitle camra so i can show proof
Isn't it better to support the manga artist and purchase the manga yourself? Or is that just me? I got only volumes 1-5 though ... Viz is mixing up the English and Japanese names ^^
It's always better to buy the manga. Now though most people can't buy the manga, and sense they no longer produce it. WHich is why they're online, it's nice to be able to read those volumes that you couldn't get a hold of.
Yeah, that's true. I only see a couple of volumes at Borders. That place is filled with Naruto. Ugh. That annoys me.