Beyblade MFB tips

Is it okay to post a thread here? Anyone correct me if I can't, or if there is already a thread like this.But anyways, I was thinking... for those new beybladers out there who don't know anything (or older bladers who just want to pick up a few neat tricks) this could be used as a general tips thread. Anyone is welcome to contribute! This could be a personal experience, or a tip from someone else! To start things off:

-Always straighten your launcher (It prevents breakage and gives you more launch power)
-With a beylauncher, try to get a Beyblauncher suspension. It prevents almost all breakage. Trust me, it's worth it.
-If you can afford it, or find one lying around, use a old plastic gen launcher. Preferably a dragoon launcher. It gives much more power to your launch, as it is longer.
-Learn as much as you can about beyblades. It will give you a edge.
-Learn the sliding shoot. For attack beys, it is ESSENTIAL.
-For anyone who wants to use the WB part, it's best to launch at about 75% power, as if you use more, it will move along the stadium a lot, getting KO'ed by attack types.
-Get a TT stadium. Hasbro's suck. The RUIN attack types.
-It may not seem worth it, but get a beypointer. The extra weight will sturdy your launch. This goes for other accessories.
- And one final tip. Remember to have fun!
Thank you,sir.
It's nice you're thinking of new bladers, but really all this stuff can be found around the site if you look around, and I think we should encourage them to learn to search for things on their own.
Lol, most of these tips are already on Beywiki.
There is no need to repeat them here...

EDIT: Japanese MFB comes with the longer cord. Wink
And Banking can also be done with Attack types, with it being just as effective if not sometimes better.
i liek how u told everyone not to bother with hasbro stadiums Smile thumbs up
Most people already know that.
You say Launcher a few times when I think you mean Ripcord/Winder.
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:30 AM)blah Wrote: Lol, most of these tips are already on Beywiki.
There is no need to repeat them here...

EDIT: Japanese MFB comes with the longer cord. Wink
And Banking can also be done with Attack types, with it being just as effective if not sometimes better.

Pretty much this ... Is this thread really necessary? Read Beywiki, and learn stuff. Easy. :]