Beyblade MBTI Types

I'm really interested in psychology, and instead of tending to my responsibilities, I spent my time figuring out Myers Briggs personality types for the Beyblade Burst crew. This is what I came up with:

Valt: ESFP
Shu: INTJ
Rantaro (Kumicho): ENFP
Daina: ISTP
Wakiya: ESFJ
Kensuke: ISFP

If you want me to explain my reasoning or want to disagree with me on some of these, just let me know! I'd really love to talk to someone about this. More diagnoses to come!
Hmm, I could see the sensing part, but I always pegged Rantaro as a pretty emotional guy--he makes a lot of decisions with his big emotions. I went with feeler for that reason. What makes you think he's a thinker?
(Jun. 22, 2018  4:11 PM)IndusiumGriseum Wrote: Hmm, I could see the sensing part, but I always pegged Rantaro as a pretty emotional guy--he makes a lot of decisions with his big emotions. I went with feeler for that reason. What makes you think he's a thinker?

estps can act in a highly emotional way
however they tend to lean towards logic for decision making

yes rantaro is very emotional
but his desire to be admired and overall flash dominates, for better or worse (usually worse)

i also think he displays both high extroverted sensing and high introverted thinking in his early relationship with valt

fwiw (nothing), the current US president is an estp
i could see a young trump as a rantaro type, lol
Quote:i also think he displays both high extroverted sensing and high introverted thinking in his early relationship with valt

Oooh! What do you mean by that?
(deleted bc i was Incorrect)
What about Aiga? His personality changed when he got possessed. What would his be pre and post dark power.