Beyblade Legends Collide

Hey, guys, this is my story for my upcoming manga and game (discord code for the game: https://discord.gg/FnEzMRP). The story is about all 3 generations coming into 1 dimension due to the villain Utina Solana and her bey Dimensional Kopano. (note there will be a good ending a neutral ending and an evil ending also evolutions will be allowed and depending on what route your character takes will affect the last 2 evolutions. Good= Galaxy Evolution then Universal Evolution, Neutral= Instinctive Evolution then Distortive Evolution, Evil= Corrupt Evolution then Dimensional Evolution. PS. all beys must have either Universal, Distorted, or Dimensional when they get to those last Evolutions only exception is if there are 2 beys with the same avatar i.e. Bloody Longinus and Zwei Longinus since both are owned by 2 different people).

Characters and beys at the moment:
Kanniu(Archfiend Leviathan)
Valt(Slash Valkyrie)
Shu(Cho-Z Spriggan or Lord Spriggan)
Aiga(Cho-Z Achilles or Lord Spriggan or GT Achilles)
Drum(Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon)
Delta(Venom/Erase Diabolos)
Utina(Dimensional Kopano)(Owner of Team Singularity formerly known as the snake pit)
Gingka(Big Bang Pegasus) (not counting Zero-G in this)
Ryuga(L-Drago Guardian)
Tyson(Dragoon MS)
Kai(Dranzer MS)
Azure Eyes(Shadow Slash Valkyrie)(former member of the snake pit now a member of Team Singularity)
Itaka(Blood Kitsune)
Roan Jamieson (Smash Revenge)

If anyone has ideas for chapters then let me know and if you want your character added go ahead and tell me them.
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:02 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Hey, guys, this is my story for my upcoming manga and game (discord code for the game: https://discord.gg/taJkDeQ). The story is about all 3 generations coming into 1 dimension due to the villain Utina Solana and her bey Dimensional Kopano. (note there will be a good ending a neutral ending and an evil ending also evolutions will be allowed and depending on what route your character takes will affect the last 2 evolutions. Good= Galaxy Evolution then Universal Evolution, Neutral= Instinctive Evolution then Distortive Evolution, Evil= Corrupt Evolution then Dimensional Evolution. PS. all beys must have either Universal, Distorted, or Dimensional when they get to those last Evolutions only exception is if there are 2 beys with the same avatar i.e. Bloody Longinus and Zwei Longinus since both are owned by 2 different people).

Valt(Slash Valkyrie)
Utina(Dimensional Kopano)(Owner of Team Singularity formerly known as the snake pit)
Ryuga(L-Drago Guardian)
Tyson(Dragoon MS)
Kai(Dranzer MS)
Azure Eyes(Shadow Slash Valkyrie)(former member of the snake pit now a member of Team Singularity)
Itaka(Blood Kitsune)

If anyone has ideas for chapters then let me know and if you want your character added go ahead and tell me them.
Roan’s manager: Does this fit your schedule?
Roan: It takes up history, it’s perfect.

I just dislike History/Social Studies. But anyways, can he be in?
So is this the story line for the game?
It's fascinating to see games being developed on Roblox. It's a more powerful engine than I thought.

I'm happy to hear that an evil ending is planned. I love being eeeeeeeevil in video games.
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:12 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: So is this the story line for the game?

pretty much will be
Call me crazy, but I doubt a Discord game will work on this large a scale, with this many people. It looks like you have lots of good ideas here, but I think they need a different format.
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:02 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Hey, guys, this is my story for my upcoming manga and game (discord code for the game: https://discord.gg/taJkDeQ). The story is about all 3 generations coming into 1 dimension due to the villain Utina Solana and her bey Dimensional Kopano. (note there will be a good ending a neutral ending and an evil ending also evolutions will be allowed and depending on what route your character takes will affect the last 2 evolutions. Good= Galaxy Evolution then Universal Evolution, Neutral= Instinctive Evolution then Distortive Evolution, Evil= Corrupt Evolution then Dimensional Evolution. PS. all beys must have either Universal, Distorted, or Dimensional when they get to those last Evolutions only exception is if there are 2 beys with the same avatar i.e. Bloody Longinus and Zwei Longinus since both are owned by 2 different people).

Valt(Slash Valkyrie)
Ryuga(L-Drago Guardian)
Tyson(Dragoon MS)
Kai(Dranzer MS)
Itaka(Blood Kitsune)

Roan’s manager: Does this fit your schedule?

sure go ahead and list his bey personality and all that (and of course the generation of the bey)

(Aug. 02, 2019  4:21 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Call me crazy, but I doubt a Discord game will work on this large a scale, with this many people. It looks like you have lots of good ideas here, but I think they need a different format.

Most of the characters in the story won't appear in the beginning so it won't necessarily be a lot. plus some of these characters are actual people who're going to be playing as them in the game (aka all the main beyblade characters and a few OCs)
Roan Jamieson
Energetic, Caring, and Smart
Black sneakers with Red highlights, dark blue jeans, blue winter coat (zipped up), curly and wavy brown hair, and brown eyes.
Smash Revenge (Attack type) a jumping Attack type.
Revenge Strike; when Revenge gets hit it bounces back and strikes it’s opponent.
Revenge Smash; Revenge jumps and Smashes it’s opponent.

Burst. You can make special moves for it.
I'll begin Chapter 1 tomorrow cause I'm tired atm and I need to work on the rest of models for the game as well.
Wait, didnt I make a character in discord?
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:44 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Wait, didnt I make a character in discord?

you're a custom character you forgot to mention your characters name and the bey you're using (and what alignment you're going with since there are 3 different ones) lol.
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:22 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan’s manager: Does this fit your schedule?

sure go ahead and list his bey personality and all that (and of course the generation of the bey)

(Aug. 02, 2019  4:21 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Call me crazy, but I doubt a Discord game will work on this large a scale, with this many people. It looks like you have lots of good ideas here, but I think they need a different format.

Most of the characters in the story won't appear in the beginning so it won't necessarily be a lot. plus some of these characters are actual people who're going to be playing as them in the game (aka all the main beyblade characters and a few OCs)

I meant everybody in the discord. There are so many discord members in there
Oof. Can I post my character here?
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:02 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Oof. Can I post my character here?

go ahead
Name: Yuuta Togashi

Personality: Yuuta is somewhat laid back, though he is serious most of the time. He has a strong bond with his bey and talks to it sometimes. At random times he may shout something random like, "be enveloped in the flames of darkness and Dissapear!" Due to his Chuunibyou. He also uses a sword launcher.

Beyblade: Arc Leviathan. A ruthless attack type that has much of the same characteristics as Nightmare Linginus, only rightspin. It has two dragons on the outer edge of its layer with spring loaded contact points like G Valkyrie. It is mostly deep blue and black.

Special moves:

Storm Breaker
Leviathan's spring loaded dragons get pushed back when it hits another bey and shoot forwards into its opponent.

Typhoons Drift
Yuuta steps back from the stadium, and jumps towards it when launching. Because of this, Leviathan gains extra momentum and hits the stadium wall and begins drifting on its layer, causing it to create a tight flower pattern
sorry about there not being any chapters lately I'm dealing with some family issues.
(Aug. 05, 2019  2:13 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: sorry about there not being any chapters lately I'm dealing with some family issues.

That’s fine. Hope those issues get better! Joyful_3
I wonder, should I post my character here? UWU

Name: Fax Terror
Appearance: Crazy White Hair, Brown Eyes. Wears unzipped Camo jacket with F on its back and black jeans with dark green sneakers.
Kind, helpful, a bit shy... But his true persona can be withnessed when he is angry. Sharp-Minded and Smart, demonic, villainous, destructive and power hungry...

Beyblade: Nox Chaos. Left-Spin Attack. (There was a thread made about it.): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Draft-N...Angle-Jolt

Special Moves: Nox Hammer - Using its hammers, Chaos crushes into the opponent delivering 2 strong hits.

Nox Counter - Using the hammers, Chaos crushes into a wall and rushes at opponent for a big hit. (Only at Stage 2 of Metal Rods gimmick.)

Chaos Flight - Using its angle of hammer, Chaos slides up on the wall and flies into the air for a second. Then it falls on the opponent, crushing him into the floor.

Nox Spiral - Using its Jolt driver and curvature of the stadium, Chaos stops for a moment and then accelerates and crushes into the opponent, causing it to hit the wall or KO or Burst. (Only when Angered.)

Nox Eclipse - Using all the powers at once, Chaos glows for a moment and then creates an illusion that it vanished. (Because everything is very bright) and then crushes into the opponent from the back at last moment, causing a small explosion. (Only when angered.)

Chaos Strike - Using its hammer angle, Chaos hits an opponent with upper or down side of it, making it witness Upper Attack or Smash Attack.

Image:
[Image: ChaosC4.jpg]

Note: He is very prominent to breaking someone's beyblade. (Only when angry.)
Note 2: When the Stage 2 of the First Gimmick comes, it should make a little "ding, ding" sound. (THAT'S VERY IMPORATANT IN BATTLE!!!)
Thinking of the story was hard but I finally AT LEAST HAVE the summary of all the acts decided. (please note this is from my games discord so some of the stuff mentioned is mainly for game cutscenes

Act 1 is when we meet the burst clones and utina's group

Act 2 meeting plastic clones and first time meeting utina

Act 3 MFB clones

Act 4 is when we meet the CaCs and 2nd time meeting utina

Act 5 is the alignment decision
---------------------------------------
Act 5-6 (Good) because you purified the gem from the tree with your aura (gold turbo) it evolved your bey into the galaxy evolution and you learn that there is a way to defeat utina and that is by the universal evolution which you need to collect some gems for and at the end of act 6 your bey evolves into the Universal Evolution
Act 5-6 (Evil) you think about your forced decision (since you were forcefully corrupted) and at the end of act 6 is when you evolve your bey into DIMENSIONAL

Act 7 (Good) Asuka is the side boss and reveals herself to be UTINA
Act 7 (Evil) is when you attend the world Tournament and destroy everyone.

Act 8 (Good) Kanniu battles Utina. Since Kanniu is stronger and Utina is only using 45% of Kopano's power, it loses with an over finish. Utina disappears realizing that Kopano isn't at its full potential. Kanniu's bey talks to him says that your bey is capable of mastering the Universal power and thus, defeating Kopano.
Act 8 (Evil) Utina has you gather stuff by stealing the power from other bladers but the legends come to stop you from helping utina as well as payback for the tournament

Act 9 (Good) You train with all the Legends to master your bey to its final form, while Utina prepares to unleash Kopano's final form aswell.
Act 9 (Evil) is the process of unleashing Kopano's final form while you prepare to harness your bey's full potential to overthrow her

Act 10 for both will be similar cause that's when you defeat utina
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Act 10 (Good: Legends Ending) You defeat Kopano and use your bey's Universal power to erase it's dark power. Kopano is then sacrificed to restore all the lost dimensions including Utina's (this is how we get more bosses after her arc). You gain the title of being a Legendary Blader.
Act 10 (Good: Fate Ending) Your bey is completely shattered by Kopano's overwhelming power. As you watch the universe come to an end.
Act 10 (Good: Failure Ending) Being unable to master your bey to its full potential, you're somehow transported to another dimension where there's no guarantee of incoming threat. As you walk forward not knowing how to get back
Act 10 (Good: Secret Ending) You made Utina realize her mistakes, but it's too late. She makes the choice to sacrifice herself to save the dimensions. As she fades away, giving her goodbye to you.
Act 10 (Evil: Destiny Ending) You defeat Utina and control everything
Act 10 (Evil: Fallen Ending) Kopano shatters your bey, and while still being corrupted, you watch the world end.
Act 10 (Evil: Secret Ending) You chose not to battle Utina and became her right hand man.

I will be working on the chapters when I can with my team.