Beyblade LHG (Launher Holder Grip) Mark lll

Yes it's been rebuilt three times. But I finally accomplished it! A lego beyblade/launcher holder grip (for metal fight beyblade). I'll upload photos soon. It holds the launcher and beyblade, and also turns into a launcher grip.
Neat. I can't wait to see the photos.

Well, I can, because I'm going to sleep... but that's besides the point!
That's really neat. I like how you designed it to hold Beyblades as well.
It has a neat compact designed.
Yeah it's like that so you dont feel it sitting on your side
That's pretty sick.
Ha make a guide to show how to make it
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:00 AM)BDaichi Wrote: That's pretty sick.
Ha make a guide to show how to make it

OMG do you know how hard this was to make? I spent like 2 whole days doing this, literally. I can try to make a guide...but it might take a while. As a matter of fact, just have a bunch of technic pieces and it should be pretty easy.
it's brilliant-it's like the lego pieces specifically designed for beyblading. And-i don't know if i's intentional-but the color scheme matches S. Peg's!
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:58 PM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: it's brilliant-it's like the lego pieces specifically designed for beyblading. And-i don't know if i's intentional-but the color scheme matches S. Peg's!

Oh lolz I didn't even notice that! And thanks for pointing that out I would probably never have noticed that!
Pretty tight
That's pretty cool! It's looks comfortable, and easy to fix etc..
Haha very clever Grin
The beginning of the video made my head spin @_@
haha
Note: I'm reviving an old topic so I don't have to make a new one :p

I'm making a Mark IV, but one that can hold other launchers as well. It might need two totally different set-ups though. The beylauncher and light launcher have two totally different designs, and I only have a Beylauncher LR, so. It'll still be made out of Legos, mainly Technic pieces. What I need to know is if you guys would rather me do a light launcher or beylauncher, and I'll only be able to do one at a time.
Beylauncher more power lol
light launcher 2 its such a bulky winder but awesome
beylauncher is still the best!
lol, but i do like LL2 and LL3
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:56 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: beylauncher is still the best!
lol, but i do like LL2 and LL3

They have a LL3??????? I am so late ___-
It's the launcher L-Drago Destroy comes with. You should totally make one with the BeyLauncher L/R. That'd be cool, if you're not in the mood, an LL2 would suffice, if you own it.