Beyblade King of the Court

Poll: Beyblade King of the Court

For it
91.67%
Against it
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Hey guys, this idea was running through my head lately and I would like to bring it out and maybe it could be an unranked system in WBO. So, in Episode 18 of Beyblade Burst "Team Battle! It's Off the Hook!" Xander/Xhaka along with the rest of them play a team game called 'King of the Court'. I played the game a couple of times with others and it may be long but it is great never the less.. So basically there are 2 teams and both teams send out one player. The first to 3 points wins. The looser is then eliminated, the next player from the other team comes up and repeat. You could also add deck format to spice it up. When a player is getting put in they can strategically choose a bey from their deck and use it. You can also make more teams and make brackets with the teams but it is great either way. It would be great to have this as an unranked format, Thanks for your time!
This is a pretty good idea.
I did a battle like this and here are the results
gV, Sr3, and nL3 vs. wV, L4, and tS4

gV vs. tS4 0-3
nL3 vs. wV 4-0
Sr3 vs. L4 3-0
nL3 vs tS4 1-3
Sr3 vs. tS4 1-4

Team Turbo wins
(Dec. 27, 2019  9:09 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I did a battle like this and here are the results
gV, Sr3, and nL3 vs. wV, L4, and tS4

gV vs. tS4 0-3
nL3 vs. wV 4-0
Sr3 vs. L4 3-0
nL3 vs tS4 1-3
Sr3 vs. tS4 1-4

Team Turbo wins

Nice, it would make for a good system.
great way to battle. always wondered why tournaments never played by king of the court rules, but the whole match is a bit long.
(Dec. 27, 2019  10:04 PM)Instarez Wrote: great way to battle. always wondered why tournaments never played by king of the court rules, but the whole match is a bit long.

I guess what they can do is make a tournament with 6 teams of 5.
There already is a format that some of your ideas are in, Team Format Tournaments, which is the same as your idea, but the loser is not “eliminated.” King of the court beyblade is basically club format, where four people or less play for about a half hour.
Im in with it, if we make one when will it be?
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:40 PM)gamingthree Wrote: Im in with it, if we make one when will it be?

I dont really know

Maybe we can group the teams into sections which battle in separate stadiums to reduce clutter.
I do that with some of my friends, and this concept is basically draft battles.
Yeah I like the idea but dm me I n discord for the date.