Beyblade Interactive Story for the whole forum!

I have done this on other forums and i was wondering if you guyz would like to also!

There would be a topic for making your character and another for the story?
...wud u think?

And you can use the bit beasts that you made for your new characters

I think it would be really fun!!!

P.S.
I donno where to put this so i put it here please move if needed Smile
If this is an RP, I don't many people will be interested here. I'll just move this to the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum for now.
Kei Wrote:If this is an RP, I don't many people will be interested here. I'll just move this to the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum for now.

Ok thanks for moving this
I guess i will reply, but itd be more of a "Make an Anime Beyblade Character" page to me.

Name: Waiatto Kentaro (Kentaro being the surname)
Appearance, a dude in a white hood that goes down inbetween is waste and his knees and covers everything but his eyes and the hanging-down blond hair. (It is a hoody that is a zip-upb and can zip up past your nose). Pale skin/Turquoise eyes.He can take off the coat to Show a Blonde-haired pale-skinned guy wearing Jeans and a t-shirt.
Beyblade: Plastic. Light Blue.
AR: Diamond Slicer (Light-Blue Metal Driger's)
WD: MG (Negative Side Up)
SG: Neo-Right MG (Light Blue)
BB: Diamond Orb Wall (Light Blue Draciel S)
BitBeast: Lownerix (Low-Nare-Ix, Light Blue Diamond Hawk)
Note: The color is the same as the light-blue trygles.
Beyblade Type That He Uses: Balance with a little extra Defence/Endurance.
Special Attack: Diamond Cutter Wing: Charges through the beyblade slicing them in half.

I hope this is what u had in mind.

PS: Wow i tried this beyblade and it SUCKED, i might change the AR to Tiger Defencer.
Edit: NVM, i changed the base (Used to be draciel F)
Edit: I changed AR (Was griffolyn, but it was the illegal Hidden Spirit one, and i like this 1 better)
Hmmmm...another Beyblade RP. Last time we did one of these was like two or three years ago. Didn't make it out too far, but there were some pretty good fights. I'm pretty sure most people here aren't interested in an RP though