Beyblade Graphic Battle!

Aight, so this is a beyblade showdown with Fyuuor being the challenger. The challenge and competitors:
(Jun. 16, 2011  10:22 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Good idea! I'll start by offering an open challenge which means that anyone is allowed to enter. I'll make it easy for now.

Theme: Beyblade
Size: 500x150
Due: 4 Days
No animations
Voting We'll leave the voting open for 3 days after the thread has been created.

Fyuuor!
Ga!
Nano!
DX!
and random mystery participant!
(Honestly, I have no idea who this is, only BBS knows and he won't tell)

Please vote for 2 entries, and like the first battle, give a good reason why!

Everybody's done, and these are the entries that have been posted!

So, LET'S GO!
Wait, we just post them ourselves? I thought we send them to someone so voting wouldn't be rigged.
True, I just posted it since no one else seemed to participate, but that was pretty stupid of me. Who wants to post these sigs? (Provided that Fyuuor comes on)
I'd post 'em. Just PM me and when you guys finish, I'll be willing to put them in.

I am in no favor on any.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'd post 'em. Just PM me and when you guys finish, I'll be willing to put them in.

I am in no favor on any.

OK, I'll send you mine now Smile
I will post the entries as soon as:

1. I get Fyuuors Entery
And
2. I get a PM from Ga to post all the entries
Sorry guys I've been quite busy studying for an end of semester exam which is in an hours time. Once I've finished the exam I'll start work on the sig and I'll have it completed by this afternoon.
wan't me to join?
Sure man. I've finished my sig Joyful_3
I have:

Fyuuor, Nano, and Ga's enteries.

Now I just need DX's an I'll post. These are great, guys!
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:05 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I have:

Fyuuor, Nano, and Ga's enteries.

Now I just need DX's an I'll post. These are great, guys!

OK! I'll give it to you ASAP
Ok I got them and now I need Ga to send me a PM to post them.
Why do you need to wait for him to tell you? Can't you just post them now? Nobody else is entering, so it doesn't matter.
He should be posting them about now, I just sent him a PM. He could have just posted them, but whatever... Let's get the voting started! I want to see how well everybody did.
WBO GRAPHIC BATTLE - THEME: BEYBLADE

*Entries are in no specific order.
Oh Photoshop, how I want you so... My sig could be so much better. I think I know who's going to win, and I know who's who too.
Wow, Entry 4 is amazing, i vote for it, it's better than all of them out there. It's blending and it feels as though it's actually a part of the signature.

I vote for Entry 4, it is really cool, I don't even know how to describe it.

Professionally done.

Also, there are 5 entries and 4 participants, could you tell me the participants again ?

Edit: Okay, so my vote has to be divided into 2 ? Alright, 4 like before and

3: It is just a Beyblade cut and pasted onto a background, with an Outer Glow.

But, it' quality is great, and that cool , and sudden Solar Flare is pretty cool as well.

Vote 1: 4th Entry
Vote 2: 3rd Entry
Can you vote for another one too? I forgot to put that in, sorry.

Just like before, vote for 2 entries and give a good reason why!
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:02 PM)Electric Wrote: Also, there are 5 entries and 4 participants, could you tell me the participants again ?
Vote for 2!

Also, I cannot say why there are 5. It will remain a mystery for voters and participants but to me and another it is known...

EDIT: Beaten by Ga on 1st part
Oh, BBS (Like I said, I know who made what). Do you want me to put the name in? And wow, Ryuuga sure is popular among everyone here.
That is actually not my entry, just someone else...

I will announce it after voting, who it was...

Again, I didn't enter.
Erm, okay. This is awkward. But I wonder who gets second? (I know who will get first lol)
ill vote for 4 because its amazing and epic
and ill vote for 1 because i would like to see both evils battle to see who would win,and i belive its ???? i cant say who but theres a clue.
Is that really a reason why it's a better sig though?...
ill votefor 4 and 5,but 4 is cleary amazing