Beyblade General Chat for ages 13 and up

I only set it as 13 and up because I want to be with people who are in my age range who do Beyblade. I personally love Beyblade, and I would love to connect with others who share my passion. This chat is just general Beyblade talk, you can also talk about Beyblade ideas and such. Please keep this thread polite and nice to be on.
I don't think this is allowed sadly
(Jul. 21, 2020  4:34 PM)AO999 Wrote: I only set it as 13 and up because I want to be with people who are in my age range who do Beyblade. I personally love Beyblade, and I would love to connect with others who share my passion. This chat is just general Beyblade talk, you can also talk about Beyblade ideas and such. Please keep this thread polite and nice to be on.

The WBO is not a chat room. If you’d like a chat room, go to Discord.
(Jul. 21, 2020  4:34 PM)AO999 Wrote: I only set it as 13 and up because I want to be with people who are in my age range who do Beyblade. I personally love Beyblade, and I would love to connect with others who share my passion. This chat is just general Beyblade talk, you can also talk about Beyblade ideas and such. Please keep this thread polite and nice to be on.

You can try out the WBO discord, which is 13 and up. But you cant make these here, sorry.
Wait, there’s a discord? I never knew! Tell me about it!

What’s the join link or whatever?

Wait, nevermind.

Wait, nevermind.