Beyblade Game (Please Participate)

What about trying Dragoon against Driger once again with angled launch.
Driger zooms into the middle and balanced on its sharp tip, before being hit by Dragoon. The hit pushed it onto its flat tip without any spin loss, causing it to speed up and shot around towards Dragoon, before knocking it out of the stadium. "1 point to Driger with a ring-out finish!" This time Driger zoomed around the stadium fast with Dragoon doing a flower pattern. However, they wouldn't touch until late in battle, when Dragoon rolled to a halt. "1 point to Driger with a survivor finish! Driger wins 2-0!"

You earned 5 BeyCoins for trying so dang hard Tongue_out
I never was good at plastics, even in a virtual game I go 50/50.
How much would it cost to buy Galman?
(Nov. 05, 2017  4:39 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I never was good at plastics, even in a virtual game I go 50/50.
How much would it cost to buy Galman?

Galman is worth 35.

I choose Driger S to be my first beyblade, and I want to battle first Flash Leopard 2 please. Both of them with angled launch.
I'll play too. Hit me up with Dragoon. I'll shoot angled at Gaia Dragoon v
(Nov. 05, 2017  8:21 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I choose Driger S to be my first beyblade, and I want to battle first Flash Leopard 2 please. Both of them with angled launch.

You obtain Driger S!
Parts
Attack Ring: Tiger Defenser
Attack: 1 Defense: 2 Stamina: 3 Recoil: 0 Speed: 0
Weight Disk: Eight Heavy
Attack: 1 Defense: 1 Stamina: 1 Recoil: 0 Speed: 1
Right SG
Blade Base: Metal Change Base
Attack: 2 Defense: 0 Stamina: 1 Recoil: 0 Speed: 2
Overall Stats
Attack: 4 Defense: 3 Stamina: 5 Recoil: 0 Speed: 3

Driger S vs Flash Leopard 2
Flash Leopard 2 shot into the middle and Driger S zoomed in for an attack that knocked over Flash Leopard. It hit the stadium and quickly slowed down. "1 point to Driger S with a survivor finish." Flash Leopard 2 took the middle and was instantly pushed out of the stadium by Driger S.
You get 15 BeyCoins!

(Nov. 05, 2017  8:44 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: I'll play too. Hit me up with Dragoon. I'll shoot angled at Gaia Dragoon v

You Obtain Dragoon S!
Parts:
Attack Ring: Reverse Dragon
Attack: 0 Defense: 0 Stamina: 0 Recoil: 2 Speed: 0
Weight Disk: Eight Wide
Attack: 2 Defense: 0 Stamina: 2 Recoil: 0 Speed: 2
Right SG
Blade Base: Storm Grip Base
Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Stamina: 0 Recoil: -1 Speed: 3
Overall Stats
Attack: 5 Defense: 2 Stamina: 2 Recoil: 1 Speed: 5

Dragoon zoomed around the stadium and quickly caught up to Gaia Dragoon and pushed it out, before speeding around again and hit it out of the stadium. "1 point to Dragoon with a ring out finish!" Gaia Dragoon and Dragoon both did a flower pattern and hit repeatedly, but Gaia Dragoon kept spinning after attacks and eventually knocked over Dragoon. "1 point to Gaia Dragoon with a survivor finish." Gaia Dragoon and Dragoon zoomed around the tornado ridge, but Dragoon was faster and knocked Gaia Dragoon out of the stadium. "1 point to Dragoon with a ring out finish! Dragoon wins 2-1!"

You earn 20 BeyCoins.
So, if I have 15 BeyCoins, can I buy Metal Driger? If so, I will buy it.
(Nov. 05, 2017  6:10 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: So, if I have 15 BeyCoins, can I buy Metal Driger? If so, I will buy it.

Yes you can.
You obtain Metal Driger!
Attack Ring: Cross Spiker
Attack: 2
Defense: 0
Stamina: 0
Recoil: 1
Speed: 0

Weight Disk: Ten Heavy
Attack: 1
Defense: 2
Stamina: 1
Recoil: 0

Spin Gear: Heavy Metal Core
Speed: 1

Blade Base: First Clutch Base
I'll join too. I'll get a dragoon too.

I've no idea about plastic series so I would need some help <.<

I'll battle a dranzer using angled sliding shot
I want to battle Draciel S with Driger's AR, Metal Driger's WD, Metal Driger's spin gear, and Driger's BB.
(Nov. 05, 2017  6:19 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I'll join too. I'll get a dragoon too.

I've no idea about plastic series so I would need some help <.<

I'll battle a dranzer using angled sliding shot

You Obtain Dragoon S!
Parts:
Attack Ring: Reverse Dragon
Attack: 0 Defense: 0 Stamina: 0 Recoil: 2 Speed: 0
Weight Disk: Eight Wide
Attack: 2 Defense: 0 Stamina: 2 Recoil: 0 Speed: 2
Right SG
Blade Base: Storm Grip Base
Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Stamina: 0 Recoil: -1 Speed: 3
Overall Stats
Attack: 5 Defense: 2 Stamina: 2 Recoil: 1 Speed: 5

Dragoon S vs Dranzer S
Dranzer S shoots into the middle, but is quickly hit, before quickly being attacked again and again like a rush shoot. Its poor defense allowed it to quickly be slowed, and its high recoil let it slow down quickly. "1 point to Dragoon S with a survivor finish, making the score 1-0." Dranzer S shot around the stadium quickly, but Dragoon S quickly caught up and pushed it outwards, before curving around again and pushing Dranzer out more, before pushing it into a pocket. "1 point to Dragoon with a ring out finish, making the score 2-0. Dragoon wins."
You gain 15 BeyCoins!
(Nov. 05, 2017  6:23 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I want to battle Draciel S with Driger's AR, Metal Driger's WD, Metal Driger's spin gear, and Driger's BB.

Draciel S and Driger Compact both slam into the middle and hit hard, but Driger's compact weight knocked Draciel away. Draciel S rolled back in and was deflected off again and again and again, before finally knocking Driger away. Driger's flat tip hit and caused it to speed up and push Draciel out of the stadium. "1 point to Driger with a ring out finish." Driger zoomed in and began attacking Draciel repeatedly, before knocking it over. The metal balls slid down and caused it to wobble slightly longer, but then Driger hit again and stopped it. "1 point to Driger with a survivor finish. Driger wins 2-0!"
You earn 15 BeyCoins.
I'll battle driger with my dragoon using the sliding angled shoot
Driger zooms into the middle and balanced on its sharp tip, before being hit by Dragoon. The hit pushed it onto its flat tip without any spin loss, causing it to speed up and shot around towards Dragoon, before knocking it out of the stadium. "1 point to Driger with a ring-out finish!" This time Driger zoomed around the stadium fast with Dragoon doing a flower pattern. However, they wouldn't touch until late in battle, when Dragoon rolled to a halt. "1 point to Driger with a survivor finish! Driger wins 2-0!"
You earned 5 BeyCoins as a consolation prize.
I want to battle Dranzer GT and Poseidon with my Driger Compact combo (first, Dranzer GT, then Poseidon).
(Nov. 05, 2017  7:27 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I want to battle Dranzer GT and Poseidon with my Driger Compact combo (first, Dranzer GT, then Poseidon).

Driger zoomed into the middle and was quickly hit by Dranzer GT who leaned under and lifted it up. Due to its left spin, it began slowing both down and the metal semiflat didn't give enough speed to take it out. Suddenly its engine gear activated and caused it to zigzag out of the stadium. "1 point to Driger with a ring out finish!" This time Driger used Gattyaki to land on top of Dranzer GT. The left spin caused both to slow down, but then the engine gear kicked in and it zigzagged around the stadium wildly and dropped Driger into the middle, before zooming out of the stadium. "Driger wins 2-0!"
You earn 15 BeyCoins.
What can I buy with 30 BeyCoins?
(Nov. 05, 2017  8:20 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: What can I buy with 30 BeyCoins?

You can buy three things:
Griffolyon
Attack Ring: Cross Griffon
Attack: 6
Weight Disk: Eight Balance
Attack: 0
Defense: 1
Blade Base: Griffolyon Base

Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
Attack Ring: Scissor Cutter
Recoil: 2
Weight Disk: Heavy
Blade Base: Bearing Base
Stamina: 3

Galeon
Attack Ring: War Lion
Defense: 4
Weight Disk: Eight Heavy
Blade Base: Semi-Flat
Stamina: 2
Speed: 2
I'll battle Griffolyon with angled shot
Griffolyon takes the middle, before being hit by Dragoon. Its wings hit the stadium and it quickly halted. "1 point to Dragoon with a survivor finish." Griffolyon takes the middle, before being hit by Dragoon. Its wings hit the stadium and it quickly stopped. "Dragoon wins 2-0!"
You gain 12 BeyCoins!
(Nov. 06, 2017  1:36 AM)Bersilus Wrote: What can I buy with my coins

You can buy Metal Driger.
Attack Ring: Cross Spiker

Weight Disk: Ten Heavy

Spin Gear: Heavy Metal Core

Blade Base: First Clutch Base
Can I just buy the heavy metal core?
Anyways I'll fight against galeon with a angled sliding shot
(Nov. 06, 2017  2:57 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Can I just buy the heavy metal core?
Anyways I'll fight against galeon with a angled sliding shot

You can for 4 BeyCoins.