Beyblade G-revolution

Indeed that was a very sad moment I didn't cry though it was emotional but didn't cry P:
Ugh, new sad moment. Tyson gets reunited with Hiro. Watched it just now.......and there are tears in my eyes. It's so cheesy as well. Pinching_eyes_2
That's very emotional! I was close to tears when I first watched Tyson reunite with his brother but Kai losing Dranzer in his battles against Brooklyn really did it for me. The tears actually flowed. The battle that is ALWAYS painful to watch, no matter how many times I see it is Kai's first battle against Brooklyn, whatever language it is dubbed in - Japanese, Italian, English or any others - because he gets torn apart and mentally and physically broken. Something about the match cuts me deep every single time...and it's probably the sight of Kai in so much pain coupled with Brooklyn's ruthlessness and Hiro's arrogance. The battle is also one of the reasons why I hate the elder Granger brother so much. I guess I can't forgive him for the way he's treated Tyson and Kai.
lol they really make it dramatic with kai when dranzers bit beast and blade completely shattered lol its so dumb how you see him using dranzer again like 2 eps later though.
The last episode made me shed a tear because I knew it was to be the last Beyblade episode EVER, it left me feeling empty and slightly depressed. Untill MFB that is... Then I was overjoyed.
Those parts are a little sad but I can't say I would ever cry over something like that. There is only one thing that always makes me nearly cry and that is not from beyblade.

As for the Kai stuff at the end, i didn't know all that and was wondering about it but now I know so thanks.
(Mar. 31, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No. The point is it doesn't matter who wins as long as people love Beyblade.

I thought so when watching it , too. But according to the Japanese official website, Takao did win. It is weird.

http://www.d-rights.com/beyblade/justice5/justice5.html

(Apr. 29, 2009  2:31 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: and it's probably the sight of Kai in so much pain coupled with Brooklyn's ruthlessness and Hiro's arrogance. The battle is also one of the reasons why I hate the elder Granger brother so much. I guess I can't forgive him for the way he's treated Tyson and Kai.

So did I.I resented what Hitoshi had said to Kai when Kai was battling Brooklyn first time. Hitoshi’s attitude was incredibly intolerable.

(Mar. 31, 2009  5:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's all down to interpretation. Kai and Suzaku are connected and we clearly see Suzaku shatter after the battle with Brooklyn. Takao makes constant references to Kai's sacrifices and the next time we see Kai is covered in bandages in a rather zombie-esque outfit.

Perhaps that’s because the dialogue of the English dub were different from the Japanese one?
Before collapsing in the hallway what Kai said was pretty short in Chinese sub .

Mainly meaning that Beyblade was a great sport, and he felt no regret for risking everything for it. And he knew Takao must have thought the same way, too. He didn’t say stuff like " my lifes of blading are over."

(Just offering it for reference)
(Mar. 14, 2009  4:19 AM)Raykon Wrote: I have some questions on the series,and I guess you guys can post your questions about this series here to.
Why isn't dizzy in the series, what happend to her?
And they didn't really seem to focus on the Bit-beasts really well IMO?

well the first season had both skill an bit-beast the second season focused way to much on bit-beast and not skill g-revoloutions used there skill and control and dizzi isn't real she was just for comic relief and so when daichi came he was sort of a new comic relief and kenny got really smarter this season and battled more so he knew what adjustments where needed.
The way I always thought about it was that he died metaphorically, as in he died on the inside emotionally
ignore this post
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but in what episode do the plastics evolve into the HMS?
I think it was around the late late 30s or 40s episodes..? I too, like to watch the re runs lol.
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:46 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Sorry for bumping an old thread, but in what episode do the plastics evolve into the HMS?

At the end of Beyblade G Revoution episode 39 Tyson got his and episode 40 everyone else got theirs.
was it just me or did max's voice get lower in the 3rd season

i guess he went through puberty between seasons 2 and 3 haha Tongue_out

anyway yes Soldier your right Smile ( i watched that season like 5 times already lol i have no life)
(Oct. 26, 2011  9:22 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: was it just me or did max's voice get lower in the 3rd season

i guess he went through puberty between seasons 2 and 3 haha Tongue_out

Yes, it is a known fact that Max's English voice actor went through puberty around that time.
I have some of the Japanese RAWs of G-Revolution and you can find all the episodes in Japanese on youtube. Sorry, I prefer watching G-Revolution in Japanese than in English...whenever I try watching the dub, I can't even get past 5-10 seconds through the video...it shows how much I hate dubs. I don't care if they're not subbed but I'm actually 'trying' to translate an episode of G-Revolution with my 'limited' Japanese since I'm learning it at the moment. There are a lot of sentences I can actually understand a bit so I know what they're are saying...kind of... XD

Rei being my favorite character, all my favorite episodes on G-Revolution are Rei's battles. The only ones that were not my favorite Rei battles were episode 10 (Double battle with Takao and Daichi), episode 12 (against Mihairu/Miguel) and 15 (double battle against Rick and Max). Episode 44 of G-Revolution was the very first episode I saw in Japanese and the first G-Revolution episode I saw; I have only seen season 1 and some of 2 in English.
agreed. Though I do not understand japanese, I still try my best to understand, but since there is an english dub i'll just watch the english Smile
The voice for the english dub..sound scarry...and not suitable with the characters..same goes with malay dub..haha..
(Oct. 27, 2011  6:32 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: The voice for the english dub..sound scarry...and not suitable with the characters..same goes with malay dub..haha..
I didn't mind the English Dub voices when I was young. But because I watch a lot of anime in Japanese, the Dub sound weird now and it feels like they over-exaggerate their name/attack callings with terrible voice acting. The Japanese do over-exaggerate as well but done in a professional way - well, the main cast are done by professionals (women) and not by teenage males Eee
(Oct. 27, 2011  6:32 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: The voice for the english dub..sound scarry...and not suitable with the characters..same goes with malay dub..haha..

I agree to the point of the English Dub thingy. There was just one man who had the best voice in the anime. It was Kai! The voice suited his personality quite well, which made us feel- "Oh yeah! Its Kai who's talking!" While others had voices which made us feel- "Its not Tyson who's talking, its a VA".
Crying Episode 48 Kai: "My days of blading are over" so saddd i wantred to cryyyyyy dranzer is broken as well
G-REV is my most favorite beyblade series. Though, I dont like a few episodes of G-REV especially the battle between Ray and Crusher. I didn't remember the episode but it ruined my mind when Ray was defeated to Crusher. It's ridiculous that Ray lost that match despite the team G-Rev was on the brink of defeat because of a simple piece of rock!! He is my most favorite character and he could still beat crusher with one move. That moment was my saddeeeest moment in beyblade.Angry
Yet Moses was only fighting to win the money Volkov had promised him, to save his really ill sister.

Your priorities are definitely in the right place ...
(Nov. 01, 2011  1:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yet Moses was only fighting to win the money Volkov had promised him, to save his really ill sister.

Your priorities are definitely in the right place ...

Yes, He was fighting for his sister and gave his best as far as he could. This really makes sense that he fought Ray and put up a real fight against him for his sister. But, Ray did not deserve to be in the loser's list. He could defeat Crusher with one single move which is why Crusher's beyblade was split in to several pieces in the bey stadium and I think Ray did not give his best in that match for the sympathy on Crusher's sister. This kind of feeling might make him lose that match and he let Crusher win.