Beyblade G-revolution

I have some questions on the series,and I guess you guys can post your questions about this series here to.
Why isn't dizzy in the series, what happend to her?
And they didn't really seem to focus on the Bit-beasts really well IMO?
Dizzy was never real (She was made up for the english dub). They decided not to continue doing the whole Dizzy thing for G-Rev.
Thank god they did not focus on the bit beasts too much, that ruined V-force for me. Essentially they relegated the bit beasts for special attacks.

Safe to say I like G-rev the best until stuff just getting out of control (black hole created by beyblade)
i like how you can see them training and bit-beasts didn't do all the work and they have great control
i was watchin the first season of beyblades why r the bit beast not color sorry if this is the wrong place for this
Where did Kai get Dranzer back from ???
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:07 PM)Arjun Wrote: Thank god they did not focus on the bit beasts too much, that ruined V-force for me. Essentially they relegated the bit beasts for special attacks.

Safe to say I like G-rev he best until stuff just getting out of control (black hole created by beyblade)

Yeah, I always wanted them to remake series one but with CGI. Would have been the best.
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:58 PM)LionFire Wrote: i was watchin the first season of beyblades why r the bit beast not color sorry if this is the wrong place for this
Well I guess you can ask it here but it's mainly for G-rev.
It's because they didn't use the same animation? for it, and the show was being runned after a different person for the first season.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Question: I just finished the last episode and who actually wins out of Brooklyn and Tyson? does it actually say?
(Mar. 31, 2009  4:02 AM)Raykon Wrote: Question: I just finished the last episode and who actually wins out of Brooklyn and Tyson? does it actually say?

No. The point is it doesn't matter who wins as long as people love Beyblade.
(Mar. 14, 2009  4:07 PM)Anu Wrote: Where did Kai get Dranzer back from ???
Are you talking about when Dranzer broke after that Beybattle?
He got it back because Dranzer is a Phoenix and a Phoenix doesn't die, because it's always reborn. That's also why when Kai died he came back. Total BULL if you ask me. Brad, if I got something wrong, clarify it for me please, because I heard this from you, so fix it if I misquoted please.
Unless this was in the Japanese Anime (which I have not watched unfortunately) I have no recollection of Kai dying. The phoenix thing does make sense I guess. Honestly I never bothered trying to put pieces together in this show, I just went with the flow.
Kai "died" after his battle with Brooklyn.
(Mar. 31, 2009  4:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai "died" after his battle with Brooklyn.

But he shows up after that in like the last episode.......
(Mar. 31, 2009  4:59 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: But he shows up after that in like the last episode.......

He was revived by Suzaku.
Where is all this? I swear I never saw it. Was it in only the japanese episodes?
It's all down to interpretation. Kai and Suzaku are connected and we clearly see Suzaku shatter after the battle with Brooklyn. Takao makes constant references to Kai's sacrifices and the next time we see Kai is covered in bandages in a rather zombie-esque outfit.
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's all down to interpretation. Kai and Suzaku are connected and we clearly see Suzaku shatter after the battle with Brooklyn. Takao makes constant references to Kai's sacrifices and the next time we see Kai is covered in bandages in a rather zombie-esque outfit.

I would have thought that meant he was just badly injured from the fight then, it sort of proved that to me (and he referenced Tala all the time as well, and he wasn't dead). IMHO, I think people are over interpreting the whole thing.
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's all down to interpretation. Kai and Suzaku are connected and we clearly see Suzaku shatter after the battle with Brooklyn. Takao makes constant references to Kai's sacrifices and the next time we see Kai is covered in bandages in a rather zombie-esque outfit.

and here I was thinking he just became a depressed pansy...
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I would have thought that meant he was just badly injured from the fight then, it sort of proved that to me (and he referenced Tala all the time as well, and he wasn't dead). IMHO, I think people are over interpreting the whole thing.
I believe it was clearer to understand in Japanese, with a Japanese point of view.
I know you all finished talking about how bit beasts where replace by special attacks in g rev. i m just saying i think in my view that their attacks n blades where better in in the 3rd series its not my favourate but it does have the best world championships of all 3. i had 2 say all five of their last attacks was sweet daichi= spike saw ray= thunder slash max = aqua shield kai= spiral fireball and tyson = evolution storm i think thats right if im wrong someone please say so and correct me on thier attacks lol
(Apr. 03, 2009  7:47 PM)rei Wrote: I know you all finished talking about how bit beasts where replace by special attacks in g rev. i m just saying i think in my view that their attacks n blades where better in in the 3rd series its not my favourate but it does have the best world championships of all 3. i had 2 say all five of their last attacks was sweet daichi= spike saw ray= thunder slash max = aqua shield kai= spiral fireball and tyson = evolution storm i think thats right if im wrong someone please say so and correct me on thier attacks lol
I think most of the actual attack names are here : http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...hp?videos1
i think g-rev is the best season, cuz of the battles, and actually the drawing method. they looked so childish in v-force.
and i love that they focuse more on the battles in general. they're so intense, and the last battle between brooklyn and kai actually made me cry a bit.
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:03 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: i think g-rev is the best season, cuz of the battles, and actually the drawing method. they looked so childish in v-force.
and i love that they focuse more on the battles in general. they're so intense, and the last battle between brooklyn and kai actually made me cry a bit.

You're not alone. But then I cry at a lot of things. ^^; I cried everytime Ray lost his Driger. And when Kai lost Dranzer. And when he got Dranzer back. I cried a lot at that actually. XD
Except I didn't like my emotional side when I was young so I didn't let anybody see. XD
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: You're not alone. But then I cry at a lot of things. ^^; I cried everytime Ray lost his Driger. And when Kai lost Dranzer. And when he got Dranzer back. I cried a lot at that actually. XD
Except I didn't like my emotional side when I was young so I didn't let anybody see. XD

hahha, aww, thats cute ^-^ And it's good that im not the only one ^-^
i cried when he lost Dranzer too. It was so sad, cuz Kai has been my fave character since i first saw it in japanese, and thats a long time ago o-o.