Beyblade Fan Story: Beyblade RPM Gyro!(Character Requests Needed!)

looks good, i read the first few paragraphs ,i ll read more later, also i read some snips from it. I see a constant theme, whats beyblade, oh okay ill go buy one, wow magic beyblade? i am not criticizing, just observing, i cant wait for more tho it looks really cool Pegasis_Wink
Obake Kaisen (Ghost Rotation)

Appearance:A white coat with black accents,Black T-Shirt with a white v on top,Black pants and white high tops,Blue eyes and black hair.Two shark like fin shapes under his eyes

Edit:His hair is long at the top with his sides shaved

When blading he can absorb a section of beys spirit,allowing him to access a new mode
So far:

Illusion modeEeeyes turn red and Loki's energy ring becomes ruby like with a rose shaped energy ring

Exodius modeEeeyes turn orange and Loki's energy ring is a basic circle with ankhs around it

Tetra/Sapphire ModeEeeyes turn sky blue with crosses in them,Loki's energy ring is a multiple diamond that for a flower like shape.
Heyo Pegasis_Wink I would love to join.

Name:Blade Otori.
Bey: (4D) Wing (black, red stickers) pegasus 3 (red with silver flakes), 100, WF (pearl blue)
Appearance: Black matted hair, one bunch sticking out in left side that is yellow. grey shirt, black zip up hoodie, black jeans, red bandana covering mouth with straps flying behind grey shoes. black fingerless gloves. White skin color
Gear: Black launcher grip, black beypointer, pearl-grey l-r string launcher, red rubber grips on handle and string handle.
Lux ModeEeeyes Turn White With Black Pupils and Loki's Energy Ring Glows Bright White

Kreed ModeEeeyes Turn Purple While Loki's Energy Ring Glows Purple and Black while becoming Twisted and De-Morphed

Vermillion ModeEeeyes Turn Yellowish Orange while Loki's Energy Ring Lights On Fire

I guess per episode you put him in he absorbs one of these (so far) powers
shido, sure thing, but later.

Bladerguy2 remember it MIGHT not a metal fight series, it's probably my own new system. But sure, I'll use those gimmicks.

okay guys i can't accept too much right now, only jinbee, ~pharmist~ and maybe spectral. I will see if I have more room.

I could make it metal fight, not sure... and most likely not
Errr thanks, I'm flattered haha, I may not make mine a beserker though.
I think its a good idea for me to make it simple, this gyro system is MAYBE a continuation of MFB, but the wheels are different, jinbee said he would a mod a replica of his own, and draw his oc later on, I should as well Smile
(Nov. 26, 2014  8:09 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: shido, sure thing, but later.

Bladerguy2 remember it MIGHT not a metal fight series, it's probably my own new system. But sure, I'll use those gimmicks.

okay guys i can't accept too much right now, only jinbee, ~pharmist~ and maybe spectral. I will see if I have more room.

I could make it metal fight, not sure... and most likely not
Thx
i have an announcement to make!

me and jinbee decided that once my series gets more episodes and all characters are developed,we are going to do a crossover of "mecha sentoki beyblade" and "beyblade rpm gyro".
Awesome! Sounds like it's gonna be pretty cool.
hopefully, but my series has to be as good as jinbees first haha! episode 2 is coming real soon.
Can't wait! Are any new characters coming in?
errr what do you mean? in the episode 2 or special crossover?
Episode 2, lol.
not sure yet, but i can't spoil it anyways Smile
I tried.. ._.
Nevermind, lol. Good luck with the next episode! Smile
the mecha sentoki beyblade and beyblade rpm gyro crossover episode should come once I have done an episode for each of my main characters,or maybe just 10 episodes in general.

beyblade episode 2 is out! hope you enjoy it!
Episode 2 is actually pretty funny haha, I like it, just fix the grammar a little more and keep on going!
thanks a lot! I actually enjoyed making this one!
Episode 2 was even better than the first one. It was neater in layout, the dialogue actually seems realistic, it had an interesting flow and plot which kept me engaged, great characters and best of all, it was so hilarious! I love the comedic dialogue you have added whether it be intentional or unintentional.

Keep it up because these episodes are great, especially Episode 2.
I agree with JinbeeTheShark.
Episode 2 was really good! Great job HolyPhoenix5! Can't wait to read more!