Beyblade Fan Story: Beyblade RPM Gyro!(Character Requests Needed!)

hey there! thanks to the two successful fan series by dual and jinbeetheshark, I kinda wanted to do my own fan series,i may need some help so if anyone wants to help, please do, i may do episode 1 today.

Episode 1
Episode 2
This seems very interesting. I cannot wait to see this, I'm sure you'll do fine. Just make sure you make up your own characters and your own ideas.
i decided my main character is called saberu kukamei, his spirit is most likely a warrior or knight based.
Sounds interesting, I really hope this is one of the best ones I see.
yeah, I want mine to be at least decent, hopefully on par with yours if I'm lucky, which is probably third in my opinion, behind yours and duals.
This was actually very good. It had development amd I liked how he didn't care for Beyblades at first but then grows on them. I was also chuckling at some parts because there was some comedic moments and overall was a good story. It has great character development, some comedic moments, some nice description and I like how it points out the actual flaws of Beyblade (such as Beyblade becoming a fad).

The only downside is the layout is a little clumsy but I overall really enjoyed this. I can't wait for the next one.
Agreed, this is impressive for a first attempt and I think you may make the distance if you keep working on the next episodes, it's pretty engaging.
Are you accepting characters?
Seems good so far, just watch out for your grammar and spelling. Also, the whole "give the rare beyblade to the first person that walks in" was kinda coincidental.

Very good description and good story though. Keep it up!
Wow, I really liked it! Can't wait for the next part! Smile
(Nov. 25, 2014  11:12 PM)Dual Wrote: Seems good so far, just watch out for your grammar and spelling. Also, the whole "give the rare beyblade to the first person that walks in" was kinda coincidental.

Very good description and good story though. Keep it up!

haha sorry about that, yeah that plot is too convenient so perhaps I'll change it later.
Can I make an OC in this series? I like it so far, it's funny and charming in a way.
haha sure thing, in fact I need you as one of my main helpers.
Awesome, from what I translate, the names seem to be weapon as first name and something to do with gyro movements in surname am I correct?

if so then I would like to be called: Kara Busuta, I think it means Flail Booster.
Yeah! Sure! welcome to the series Smile you can be main character number three, what's his personality and beyblade? Descriptions.
Can I join? This looks like fun!
He might be fairly confident, respectful and he acts righteous at times, he wears a suit that looks similar to what a motor biker would wear, it would be orange and black, he probably wears thick black track suit bottom, orange trainers with black accents and his beyblade MIGHT be a beserker, and it probably is orange or something, it may be defense or endurance, not sure.
@~Pharmist~, of course you can, your a good friend! beside you let me join jinbees series.

Jinbee, sure thing! He sounds awesome!
My character is called Chantelle Shian. She is a sweet and knowledgeable girl that uses strategy and is like a walking encyclopedia. Her Beyblade might be based on a mermaid or a siren and I have yet to describe her appearance.
Yo. Checking this out... let's see what all the hypes about

EDIT; wow that was pretty great! And I'm no grammar Nazi, but unless I was taught wrong my whole life, there are a few errors in grammar
Can I join? if so can i be named Burēdo Kaisen (Blade Rotation)

Persona:Funny and Very Cheerful,Enjoy's making people happy and would sacrifice himself for his friends

Bey:Ghost Loki EF145WMB (Exceed Fantom Wave Motion Ball)

Is this Zero-G or MFB? energy ring or chrome wheel?
it's none, it's my new gyro series, but I can use those parts gimmicks, and still use the track and tip names to make it easier.
(DELETED)
You definitely gotta improve on your grammar, mate. For instance, you need to start off sentences with upper-case letters, not lower-case ones, it really doesn't look all that great for a story.

Sounds interesting, though, I like it, keep it up and listen to suggestions! Smile