Beyblade Fan Series Update

Hey guys,
this is just an update of my progress with the fan series of beyblade. I need more people to help such as voice actors and MOST IMPORTANTLY animators.
any way now to show the progress:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

The animation could be a lot more realistic in terms of gravity and movement etc. but it's very interesting to see. Smile
the model hasnt been given any bones to do movent yet
thats why the finshed episodes will look pro
Is it all going to be 3d? I tend to prefer 2d animation styles myself...
Yh so would i But 2d animation is acually harder than 3d animation for me. So of course it will be 3d but dont let that disturb you. it will still look good tell ur friends aswell to spread th word .check out my channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/CurtisGproductions
and subscribe
You misspelled both those links btw. You missed the g in the last one and the first one shouldn't have a full stop at the end. Just saying because the links are effectively broken. Yeah, I'll sub when I see some more of how it'll turn out.
Looks nice, looking forward to seeing how this goes.
Looks good but I'm also making short animation myself with a drawing tablet. I'm not a great fan of 3D animations. Do you use Adobe Flash animate?
No i animate Using Blender 3D Check Out my utubechannel to see what they lok like i have various beyblade animations im uploading an even better one now it will be up soon
(Mar. 06, 2010  12:31 PM)KidTala Wrote: Looks good but I'm also making short animation myself with a drawing tablet. I'm not a great fan of 3D animations. Do you use Adobe Flash animate?
flash only does 2D not 3d.
i know i dont use that flash animator i use a program called blender 2.49 if any one wants to learn blender and help me with my project message me on youtube or on this website
It's looking ok for now. I'll be waiting to see the finished animations. Smile
Great Job ! Good continuation for this one !
I took a look at your first draft and it looks pretty epic man! Keep it up!
So curtis hows the series you should try and post those other pictures you showed me on msn people here would be amazed! Wink
so, how are you going to get voice actors and sounds?
(Apr. 03, 2010  8:08 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: so, how are you going to get voice actors and sounds?

im doing the audio track for him, BTW curtis you got any animations for me yet, just got some more sound software
yh i do acually ive made a trailer for the show i think it might need some beyblade sounds like when they hit each other, thats all i really need right now
here is an image of 4 of the 6 main beyblades
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Hey, would you like some character designs? I can draw them for you...
(Apr. 05, 2010  9:55 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Hey, would you like some character designs? I can draw them for you...
I've got that coverd but you can hlp me if you want just ask curtis. Wink
(Apr. 07, 2010  2:32 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: I've got that coverd but you can hlp me if you want just ask curtis. Wink

cool, i will come up with some ideas and run it by him
hey castleoblivon i need to play a voice of one of the actors can u do that?
You guys should check out the first post it has been editted with more images with 4 beyblades Dragoon MS,Draciel MS,Dranzer MS and Driger MS.
Me and Curtis have been trying to put 3D animation and 2D animation together I have already animated Tyson for him but all Curtis has to do now is make the Dragoon MS fly past Tyson this is being made for the trailer! Grin