"Beyblade Exchange"

Hi, I am planning to make a website where bladers can safely exchange items through the mail. Please tell me your thoughts on this topic.

To the WBO: I am hoping we can become partnership members where we can reach an agreement on this. Please tell me also what you think about this topic.
Kinda the wrong section but have you thought how the trades would go off with out a hitch?
its pretty simple, but complicated. I cant really tell u on this thread so im gonna pm you
PM me aswell this sounds interesting enough.
looks good pm me ; why don'y you ak kai V if she's intrested could be an add on to the WBO
Good idea in theory, but this could pose a lot of problems. There are a lot of people who would abuse this exchange to steal people's beys. Look at game trading websites....
my dad is a mailman. he'll deliver them but if both packages arent there then he will just send that package back to the owner
UPDATE: you know how the wbo is not responsible for the trades or selling in the bey marketplace?! I am here to prevent that.
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:16 PM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: my dad is a mailman. he'll deliver them but if both packages arent there then he will just send that package back to the owner
UPDATE: you know how the wbo is not responsible for the trades or selling in the bey marketplace?! I am here to prevent that.

So we would be sending them to you and then you would send them to the respective parties? That seems like a good idea, but I'm not willing to try it until it's been tested.
no, not to me to the post office. my dad looks for them IN the post office. then mails them if valid
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:37 PM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: no, not to me to the post office. my dad looks for them IN the post office. then mails them if valid

What if you dad misses a package? It would go right on through to the address on the package.
there is a search thing in there and its kind of like what u use in target to search for the item u want. but u search mail
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:48 PM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: there is a search thing in there and its kind of like what u use in target to search for the item u want. but u search mail

That's if each trader registers the package to have a tracking number. I'm all for this idea, I just see a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.
We already allow trades on the WBO. Yours is an interesting idea, but harder to execute correctly. You're placing extra work on your dad to hunt for packages. As I've mentioned I'm a bit of a knife collector. Some of the pieces I've handled cost in the $400-700 range. So people take extra precautions when conducting trades/loans. People will generally be apprehensive on trading unless there are a few things taken care of.

-Insured shipping is a must
-User usually would have some sort of reputation of the forum. Credibility is a huge thing
-some repercussions if one party fails to uphold their end of the bargain.

These are sort of the unwritten rules on most forums. The problem is that with Beyblades most are inexpensive, so insured shipping, especially international would be more expensive than the top itself. I'm not sure if your system is necessarily practical over what's already allowed. Generally I feel trading beys should be left with people that you know you can trust and rare tops. I've seen far too many scams/horror stories with really expensive items.
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:07 PM)Khel Wrote: We already allow trades on the WBO. Yours is an interesting idea, but harder to execute correctly. You're placing extra work on your dad to hunt for packages. As I've mentioned I'm a bit of a knife collector. Some of the pieces I've handled cost in the $400-700 range. So people take extra precautions when conducting trades/loans. People will generally be apprehensive on trading to people unless there are a few things taken care of.

-Insured shipping is a must
-User usually would have some sort of reputation of the forum. Credibility is a huge thing
-some repercussions if one party fails to uphold their end of the bargain.

These are sort of the unwritten rules on most forums. The problem is that with Beyblades most are inexpensive so insured shipping, especially international would be more expensive than the top itself. I'm not sure if your system is necessarily practical over what's already allowed. Generally I feel trading beys should be left with people that you know you can trust and rare tops. I've seen far too many scams/horror stories with really expensive items.

You nailed my worries to a tee. Thanks, I was having trouble getting them in such understandable terms.
ok, ill get all those kinks worked out