Beyblade Evolution story(need characters)

Poll: Should the beyblades in this story be beyblades from season 1 2 3 or MFB?

Beyblade Season 1
12.00%
Beyblade V Force
4.00%
Beyblade G Generation
16.00%
Metal Fight Beyblade
68.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
post your ideas for characters for my story hereSmile
And your story is........?where is it??
Look use MFB cuz it's the newest and write something
Alright,without further ado, here are the characters!
Shane Katashi and his beyblade Burn Giraffe
Kenta Yumia and Volcano Sagittario
Kyoya and Thermal Leone
And The baddies:
Shadow Darx and Shadow Bull
Gyro Marx and Poison Orso
Capt Jason Nixer and Lightning Wolf.
I will write starting next week!
Here is Chapter 1 of Beyblade: Evolution!
"Go, Volcano Sagittario! Crush Byxis!" said Kenta. He was battling a powerful opponent with his team, the BeyBusters. The team consisted of Shane and Giraffe, Kenta and Sagittario, and Kyoya and Leone. Sagittario crushed into Flame Byxis and he flew out of the ring. 1 down, 2 to go! "Go, Giraffe! Burning Longneck!" said Shane. He was battling the second Bey in the field, Basalt Pegasus. He watched as Giraffe crashed into Pegasus and knocked him out of the field. 2 down, 1 to go! "Go, Thermal Leone, Big Bang Crusher!" said Kyoya. He was battling the 3rd bey in the field, Poison Quetzalcoatl. He watched as Leone flew into the air, gathered air, and came down and released the air at the other bey and knocked it down. THEY WON! They advanced to round 54 of the WBBA Ultimo Tournament! Their team had made it to the finals. They had worked SO hard, training 24/7. The finals consisted of rounds 54 thru 74. If they won this, than they could go to the 2nd tournament, BETA! They were recognized as a great beyblading team and had been chosen by the WBBA to have a tournament where kids would battle against them and try to beat them. If they beat them 10 times, they would battle the people that BeyBusters would have battled. But so far, THEY ARE UNDEFEATED!
Next week: Chapter 2, "Gotta Get That Evolution!"
Request
Name: Ran Tula
Beyblade: Blowup Tarantula QH180 ( Quatro Height 140-180-200-225) ED (Eternal Defense)
We are adding a character to the Beyblade: Evolution cast! His name is Ran Tula and his beyblade is Blowup Tarantula QH180! The character was made by Burning Serpent. Please request characters if you want to!

Read BEYBLADE: Evolution every week on worldbeyblade.org!
Name:Andrew Tatrogami (Male)
Bey:Vulcan Gemios D125CS(Attack)
Bey Description:Face:Black BG with red and blue spirit things
Clear Wheel: Red on half Blue on other half
Metal Wheel: Silver Vulcan Wheel
Spin Track: Black
Preformance Tip:All Black

Special Move: Twin Vulcan Smash
The Bey Moves at a lightning fast Speed and it then appers as two of the same bey. It then knocks the opposing bey high into the sky until Gemios catches it and drives it to the ground winnig the battle.

Character Description:Andrew is very passionate about beyblading and will never give up his dream of being the best blader. His bey was handed down to him from his father and will stop at nothing to protect his bey. Andrew is funny always willing to crack a witty pun when needed but he is very battle serious.
I have a sudden craving for pizza or macaroni
Here is chapter 2 of my story. This chapter is called "Gotta Get That Evolution!" featuring Burning Serpent character Ran Tula and his bey Blowup Tarantula QH180 ED.
"ROUND 54 IS NOW IN SESSION!" said the announcer. It was BeyBusters vs. Team Basalt. "3!" said the crowd. Kenta, along with the others was nervous. "2!" Anticipation! "1!" Almost! "LET IT RIP!!" The BeyBusters ripped. Kenta with Volcano Sagittario ripped into the air and did a Sagittario StarBlast. When it landed, it clashed with one of the opposing beys called Blowup Tarantula. Its owner was Ran Tula, a champion Blader from the Czech Republic. He said in a strong Czech accent, "Go, Tarantula, Web Of Wrath!" Tarantula spun a web from his Tip and webbed all the other Beys, including his teammates'. "Hey, that's not fair!" said Shane. "Yeah!" shouted Kyoya, Kenta, and the rest of team Basalt. The other team's beys had stopped spinning. They were Basalt Horogium and Basalt Ketos. What was ironic in this situation was that Tarantula was not a Basalt type beyblade. But an official didnt come out to contradict Ran, so the BeyBusters had lost. "What do we do now? Our beys lost, so the tournament's over." said Kenta. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK IN CHAPTER 3, "There Goes Our Spin!" only on worldbeyblade.org!
nice story dude keep it up
Chapter 3!
"Guys, I'm sorry that I cheated back there, and I really wanna join your team," said Ran. "How do we know that we can trust you?" asked Shane. They were outside of the BeyStadium. "You made us lose! And now we can't get the Evolution!" said Kenta. The grand prize of the tournament was an evolution. They upgraded your Bey to the Evolution Wheel and all new special moves and parts. "But I REALLY wanna join!" said Ran. The team considered this. Ran could be a tremendous asset to the team. His Bey, Blowup Tarantula was powerful, too. "I'll even help you find an Evolution!" said Ran. "How can you help us FIND one? They are only at tournaments." said Kyoya. "They get it from a source," said Ran. "It is called "The Golden Bey". If you can beat the Golden Bey and its owner in a battle, he will give you the evolution, which is the power from the Golden Bey." "I'm all for it," said Shane. The rest of the team agreed. "But," said Ran, " I used to work for the Nebula, and they figured that you guys would look for the evolution, and they wanna get you guys out of their way." said Ran. " But they didn't figure that I would be the one who would tell you about it, so they're also trying to get me for telling you and quitting the Dark Nebula." This would be a problem, but they were willing to take the risk. So the next morning, the team packed their bags and started West, where the Golden Bey was said to be.
Good story!May I make a request?
Name:Tutt Kuman
Looks:Golden eyes, golden shirt, blue and yellow pants and sandles.
Personality:Funny, wise, loyal, stands up for himself and his friends, an EPIC blader, will do anything to protect his little brother.
Bey:Ancient Pharaoh R(a)145 R(ock)
Ancient:A better version of poison, and painted in non chipping gold paint.
PharaohGaspverlapping mummy bandages.
R(a)145:Like U145 only more wings.
R(ock):Well, a piece of rock.
He is a Friend!
Can he be a main character?If so, yes!
P.s has a girlfriend!If you want me too I can do a description of her!
Ok guys I'm not taking any more characters cuz I'm too far into the story. I might be making a Beyblade evolution book. MAYBE
Alright, I know you guys have been waiting for a long time for the next chapter, and I thank you for being patient. And your patience has paid off! Here it is!
Chapter 4: Baddies

The team is headed west to find the Golden Bey! But on the way they ran into some trouble! Shadow Darx and his bey Shadow Bull! "You will never get the Golden Bey, because I will defeat you! If you lose, WE get the Gold Bey, but if I lose, YOU get it." said Shadow. The whole team volunteered Ran to play. "Hey, why is it always ME who is volunteered?!?" said Ran. "Dude, this is the first time that we've EVER volunteered you!" said Kenta.
3 2 1 LET IT RIP!
The beys launched out onto the ground. "Charge, Tarantula!!!" said Ran. Tarantula charged. But at the moment that Tarantula hit him, he created a forcefield, and Tarantula bounced out of the ring! "I WIN, YOU FREAKIN LOSERS!!! YOU STINK AT BEYBLADING!" shouted Shadow. Then he ran off. "He's on crack," said Shane. "Like Bieber?" asked Kyoya. The whole team laughed. "WE ARE GONNA GET THAT BEY! WE WILL BEAT THEM TO THE GOLDEN BEY PALACE!" said Kenta. Then the team ran West, to get the Gold Bey.