Beyblade Designs...

Gekiryu Ms: Crappy design, but I got bored XD Yeah, Circle Wide CWD...A girl can dream right?

[Image: SNC10836.jpg]
I like this design. It's a great idea Joyful_3
im a fan fo the gekiryu-oh beyblade too. if that came out i would buy that :o
it looks pretty good.
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:01 AM)Advance omega Wrote: im a fan fo the gekiryu-oh beyblade too. if that came out i would buy that :o
it looks pretty good.

I adore Gekiryu, I honestly wish they made an MS of it, would've been sweet.
There's so many other MS blades they never brought out which would've been awesome.
Could you imagine an Uriel 2 MS?

And for hilarity purposes: Trygle MS or Cyber Dragoon MS
Not much diff from hopper attack, but the spring for trygle is stronger, so it would be like "lulz"
What does everybody think of an "Upper Smash" attack ring?
Basically, it's kinda like Grey's design, except without a metal ball. The AR uses upper attack to lift the opponent into a Smash attack point at the top of the AR's ramp.
(Sep. 20, 2008  6:09 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: What does everybody think of an "Upper Smash" attack ring?
Basically, it's kinda like Grey's design, except without a metal ball. The AR uses upper attack to lift the opponent into a Smash attack point at the top of the AR's ramp.

For the record, the Metal Ball on my design is fixed, it doesn't move. It's more of a metal dome-shape at the top of the Upper Wing. I say this because I first thought that you were under the impression that the ball moved. :-P

I thought of something like this, too, I think it would be pretty cool. I picture it looking like an Upper Wing leading to a wall-like point at the top of the ramp. I like it.
It would have extreme recoil, though.
(Sep. 20, 2008  6:09 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: What does everybody think of an "Upper Smash" attack ring?

I was actually talking about this in the Beyblade parts you want to come true thread, and I think it's a cool idea.
Cool
And Grey, you're right about the recoil, but you have to admit, it'd be pretty good for spectacular wins etc
dang do you know the stongest part of the beyblade is the core strong but light core the better beyblade mg core and magna core is the best try to make the core have i don't know but a easy but good design like holes in the core that suck up power that spins gears to make them faster and the attack ring have rubber tips in points to absorb and repel attacks weight disk could be heavy and the base could be small to have more speed and balance. my reality mind is saying to have fuzzy tips to have static electricity so when contact with blades boom electric charge hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
(Feb. 21, 2009  4:18 AM)redace01 Wrote: dang do you know the stongest part of the beyblade is the core strong but light core the better beyblade mg core and magna core is the best try to make the core have i don't know but a easy but good design like holes in the core that suck up power that spins gears to make them faster and the attack ring have rubber tips in points to absorb and repel attacks weight disk could be heavy and the base could be small to have more speed and balance. my reality mind is saying to have fuzzy tips to have static electricity so when contact with blades boom electric charge hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

what are you talking about
(Feb. 21, 2009  4:18 AM)redace01 Wrote: dang do you know the stongest part of the beyblade is the core strong but light core the better beyblade mg core and magna core is the best try to make the core have i don't know but a easy but good design like holes in the core that suck up power that spins gears to make them faster and the attack ring have rubber tips in points to absorb and repel attacks weight disk could be heavy and the base could be small to have more speed and balance. my reality mind is saying to have fuzzy tips to have static electricity so when contact with blades boom electric charge hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
I don't get it...Speechless
Dj - Uh. I think his smoked something
it was a joke all imeant was a core that is smalll but strong. and the ar would have rubber tips so it can absorb most attacks dang man nobody likes a good joke
you guys should try to make your own beyblade design like i do
what are you taking about?
the 5th column, near the middle. looks like it says "beyblade salt."
noo that says beyblade solt
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:46 AM)sousa98 Wrote: noo that says beyblade solt

that makes even less sense
you know when i said in the ? and anwers ask that ? a you said it was for the beyblade hobbe well yeah i said that mico beyblade are in one beyblade bottem
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:58 AM)sousa98 Wrote: you know when i said in the ? and anwers ask that ? a you said it was for the beyblade hobbe well yeah i said that mico beyblade are in one beyblade bottem

Is English your first language?