Beyblade Designs...

yes i have troble tpyeing but not writing for some reson
(Mar. 14, 2009  6:47 AM)sousa98 Wrote: yes i have troble tpyeing but not writing for some reson

So slow down.
your welcome i feel like this coloumn is staring up because of me
that what what i like about the beywiki when i run out of ideas i go to the beywiki
here is my newest bey design[Image: 2924phf.jpg]
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=my...3395587538

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=my...6108832818

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=my...8590943106

i present to you.... prime drahelix! the parts are prime, drahelix, SS100 (spinning star) and MSF ( metal sharp flat)

if you want i could post info on it too....
Hey superant, wouldn't your Beyblade design actually be called Sting Gorilla LP100 ST? I ask this because below the drawing of its spin track, it says Low Profile 100, or LP100 when you shorten it. Also, how would you know each part's individual stats in attack, defense and stamina? Unless you've actually made the Bey, I can't think of any logical way that you could know each part's stats. It's a nice design though.

Metal Cerberus is out. Peace!
no because the description of 100 is that it's low profile on the hasbro packet...
Oh, never mind then. LP100 just seemed to make sense more than just 100 on its own. I, however, have absolutely no idea why I thought so...

Metal Cerberus is out. Peace!
do not necrospam. also if you look at my sig you can see a 3D prime drahelix SS100
My Character is: Curtis Joe, The Leader of the Canadian WBBA Representative Team "ShadowKlan"
Bey: Revenge Nemesis
Special Attack/Move: Judgement Scythe Extermination

Description: Curtis always has a New Era Cap on either backwards or wearing it front/normal (in battle, when he wears the cap forward it means Nemesis is in a stamina/calm form - when he twists the cap back he flies into a rage and Nemesis goes into attack form and obliterates the other Blader's bey)
Always wearing a black jacket (either a leather skin-tight one, or a black vested hoodie), Skinny Jeans, and Skate Shoes
His Bey Spirit is VERY strong matching Gingka's - he has a long history with Revenge Nemesis like Gingka has with his beloved Pegasis

Revenge Nemesis has two clear wheels (this is going to be a 4D Bey) one underneath that holds the upper one in place because the upper clear wheel moves in a fan-like fashin (free spinning) so that if a bey tries to attack from above, the clear wheel's blades would slice it up or create strong winds higher so the other bey would be blown away. The Metal Wheel has an outer ring of long blades stretching out like a spiders arms going out or a starfish's legs curling out. The inner Metal Wheel stays stationary because the other metal is free spinning. The spin track is made up of many sharp blades that push wind up when spinning, making the upper clear wheel spin even faster. The tip would be EWF - Eternal Wide Flat (making it a defense/stamina AND Attack bey) Oh yeah, the whole bey is pretty much clear - the "metal" wheel being made up of strong crystals and everything else clear as in to camouflage in with the stadium, until the "Revenge" strikes the other bey and it's all over for the other blader.
ok so kai-V thought this would be a good place to post this, I need a group of designers aka: photoshop editors, 3d model makers, video makers.

basically its to get some beyblades to be made as good as takara tomy beys. and possibly if some people need there designs done well they could contact us and we could make them. the general idea is to make designs worthy of being considered. as I know someone that works in anime who could get the designs to takara tomy. I have some ideas already like:

shrapnel leopard SConfused
Paladin Templar
Leviatein

I hope this is the correct place, Kai-V said it was.
How about a bey that has 2b chassi which has freespin and the dimension dash drivetr that can have a free spin attachment at the tip and a super king type layer that has turbo wings but are fused with burst lock gimmick like world spryzen or the roar bahamut gimmic with the choz gimmic
It would have all the powers of beyblade burst.limitbreak,choz,spinsteal, sparking