Beyblade:Crashers Dystroy (my own anime story)

Here's my plot

Chapter 1

LET IT RIP!

They all reunite Gingka,Madoka,Benkai,Kenta,Tsubassa,Keyo,a.k.a Kyoya.Even Ryuga.They battled a couple of times followed by Madoka.Madoka's bey was Storm Heavystrike.It was a fun battle, but untill Ryuga showed up along with his beyblade Lightyears Ldrago.
He challenged Gingka once again Gingka almost lost to Ryuga and Lightyears Ldrago .But they kind of got in a fight,so Kenta randomly pops out of nowhere and just start dancing like a monkey.Gingka and Ryuga got so distracted they started laughing,so hard they first forgot all about the battle then became friends.So once
there were friends they would remember this day and talk about it.

Chapter 2

Out of control!

Kenta and Ryuga were chilling walking around eating ice cream untill Kenta brought some thing up that made Ryuga mad.So he challenged him to a battle.They were battling at the beypark where Gingka and Madoka were.Then when Gingka and Madoka were talking about Ryuga's behavior he quickly interupted and said "Look theres uhhh.........(gasp)Kenta and Ryuga battling!Are they crazy?!?!".So Ryuga was insulting Kenta and saying "Wow is that the best you got!?!??!.Even my my my.........uhhhhhh what was it again".Gingka intrupted and said "Ryuga stop it Kenta has rage meter.So if I were you I would not build it up.".But Ryuga did not stop and Kenta did not just insult him,used his special move on him Ryuga got distracted and kicked him in the face.After the battle Ginkga was kind of mad for what he had done now he might make all there lives including inniciont people's lives like hell.

Thank you so much for reading this there will be more soon and Kai-V please do not shut it down.

Your blader
WBOBBA/Theo Stupid[/font]
UMMMMMM............ Got to say, I like i don't like! Not enough you know detail, But i would read it.