Beyblade Contest: Bey-Photography! (YC)

I haven't even got started Unhappy

BTW, Cannon, I have a question to ask you; For these photographs, is it alright if we take a still from a video?
(Apr. 19, 2013  1:24 PM)christophermk Wrote: dont know if this counts as a photograph, but its sure a circus show
EDIT: just to know this bey is spinning on my finger, its very tough to do something like this with zero G syn-chromes.
Hey christophermk , which is the red coloured stadium behind the beyblade?
(Apr. 21, 2013  1:59 PM)Nemo Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2013  1:24 PM)christophermk Wrote: dont know if this counts as a photograph, but its sure a circus show
EDIT: just to know this bey is spinning on my finger, its very tough to do something like this with zero G syn-chromes.
Hey christophermk , which is the red coloured stadium behind the beyblade?

You should have asked this him in the PM.
Infobleeder321: Sure, but only if it's your video (please provide proof) via PM.

Nemo: It's a HMS Tornado Balance.
@ cannon its an indian (anmol brand) stadium
I shall win! This was very fun. It took me at least 15 minutes to get the bey to stay on the plant. I am scared of bugs so when my bey fell out of the bush I was SCARED TO DEATH! i thought it was a bug. Anyway Cannon, can you please tell me what chance you think I have of winning? I really want a honest answer. Anyone?

It certainly is a nice photograph, yes, but I feel the Beyblade itself is to deep on the foreground/in the background to be the "main part", if you will.
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:52 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: It certainly is a nice photograph, yes, but I feel the Beyblade itself is to deep on the foreground/in the background to be the "main part", if you will.

Thanks for the feedback, my mom told me the same thing. Smile
But its not too far back. I think its alright. I think the only picture better than this is the beymasters (he has beyblades in aquarium). But more people will enter for sure.
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:44 AM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: I shall win! This was very fun. It took me at least 15 minutes to get the bey to stay on the plant. I am scared of bugs so when my bey fell out of the bush I was SCARED TO DEATH! i thought it was a bug. Anyway Cannon, can you please tell me what chance you think I have of winning? I really want a honest answer. Anyone?

Dude, you've already decided that you'll win, eh ?
I am so interested in photography .I found this thread now only .Enter me !Time for me ,my camera and my beyblades to rock and roll.
EDIT-Can i use all of this to edit-
Enhance,effects,frames,crop,resize,focus,brightness,contrast,saturation,warmth,sharpen,splash,whiten and blemish
or does it have to be the original picture?
(Apr. 24, 2013  9:46 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: I am so interested in photography .I found this thread now only .Enter me !Time for me ,my camera and my beyblades to rock and roll

Good Luck ! Wink
(Apr. 24, 2013  9:46 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: EDIT-Can i use all of this to edit-
Enhance,effects,frames,crop,resize,focus,brightness,contrast,saturation,warmth,sharpen,splash,whiten and blemish
or does it have to be the original picture?

That's a little excessive .. Cropping, etc are fine, but should not change the overall composition of the original photograph.

Secret Prize Hint:
Cannon , can we chnge the shape of the picture? I mean usually pics taken are in square shape or rectangle shape. So can we change the shape?
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:47 PM)Cannon Wrote: Secret Prize Hint:

So no color correction? Certain cameras like mine have settings directly on it that allow you to adjust the contrast, saturation, sharpness,color tone, etc. without ever editing it. This makes it "natural" but easy to manipulate the photo.

Other lower-end cameras do not have these settings so are they automatically more limited than one with these options? How will you be able to tell if a photo is color corrected or the settings on the camera were just adjusted?

Also, does editing include placing a small watermark of your username over the photo? I'd like to use it for validation purposes, but if it limits one's ability to achieve the secret prize then I guess I'll leave it off.
Just joining in for fun.. I don't expect to win or anything but...! heres my entry!
Picture:Link to raw image: http://oi34.tinypic.com/2zj048l.jpg
I didn't edit any of this, if you're wondering. This was uploaded straight from my phone then onto here haha.
Shot with my iPhone 5
Here is my entry
Link to raw img http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag11...bc809d.jpg
So it is basically flash who has accepted defeat to the overlord pegasus has seen the light.
That board is called a breadboard it has two LED's which are connected to a battery case.
This is my first time i have taken part in this type of contest so i would like some honest opinions
Cannon this all natural
(Apr. 24, 2013  10:06 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:47 PM)Cannon Wrote: Secret Prize Hint:

So no color correction? Certain cameras like mine have settings directly on it that allow you to adjust the contrast, saturation, sharpness,color tone, etc. without ever editing it. This makes it "natural" but easy to manipulate the photo.

Other lower-end cameras do not have these settings so are they automatically more limited than one with these options? How will you be able to tell if a photo is color corrected or the settings on the camera were just adjusted?

Also, does editing include placing a small watermark of your username over the photo? I'd like to use it for validation purposes, but if it limits one's ability to achieve the secret prize then I guess I'll leave it off.

All are fine.
@ Metal Zoarark, How'd you get your Bandid Genbull F230 TB? I wish someone would either sell one for a low and affordable price like maybe $15-$20 (affordable means affordable for me), Trade for one, or put one in a youtube or WBO giveaway prize. Now looking at everyone else's I think I have a slim to none chance of winning Unhappy I guess I'd better not get my hopes up but whatever right? I can't wait till the result's are in.Speechless:\
(Apr. 25, 2013  7:00 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: @ Metal Zoarark, How'd you get your Bandid Genbull F230 TB? I wish someone would either sell one for a low and affordable price like maybe $15-$20 (affordable means affordable for me), Trade for one, or put one in a youtube or WBO giveaway prize. Now looking at everyone else's I think I have a slim to none chance of winning Unhappy I guess I'd better not get my hopes up but whatever right? I can't wait till the result's are in.Speechless:\
I bought all of the parts seperate. Shinobi Genbull, Shinobi Gryph (TB) and I think I'll lose so, your hopes are better than mine Grin
How do you paste pictures?
(Apr. 25, 2013  8:12 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2013  7:00 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: @ Metal Zoarark, How'd you get your Bandid Genbull F230 TB? I wish someone would either sell one for a low and affordable price like maybe $15-$20 (affordable means affordable for me), Trade for one, or put one in a youtube or WBO giveaway prize. Now looking at everyone else's I think I have a slim to none chance of winning Unhappy I guess I'd better not get my hopes up but whatever right? I can't wait till the result's are in.Speechless:\
I bought all of the parts seperate. Shinobi Genbull, Shinobi Gryph (TB) and I think I'll lose so, your hopes are better than mine Grin

I don't know, your pic is pretty goodStupid
(Apr. 25, 2013  11:47 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2013  8:12 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote:

I don't know, your pic is pretty goodStupid
Nah, It didn't take me that much time either D:
(Apr. 25, 2013  10:47 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: How do you paste pictures?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MyBB-Code-Guide
(Apr. 26, 2013  8:19 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: my entry......... galaxy pegasis

The Galaxy Pegasis are looking AWESOME.