Beyblade Colosseum.

Anyone doubting we'll see the same kindness from whoever gets the US/EU rights?
I still don't understand how one company can show so much dedication and loyalty to a product and it's fanbase, yet another that's bought the same license can show such disregard and carelessness.
(Apr. 14, 2009  2:40 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I thought it was a recolor of the MFB attack stadium. I doubt it's anything else.

I still want one! Eee mind you, spraypainting it black looks better.
bumping this

Earth Aquila 145WD Vs. Flame Libra T125ES is up. Also, if you haven't been to this site yet, do it. These videos rule.
when is ther going to be another episode on beyblade colosseum's site?
(Nov. 07, 2009  10:11 PM)Michiel19979 Wrote: when is ther going to be another episode on beyblade colosseum's site?
There are no episodes ... If you meant another video, the answer is whenever there will be a new product to promote.
i just might pick this one up!
if i could make some money to buy it heh
(Nov. 08, 2009  6:59 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: i just might pick this one up!
if i could make some money to buy it heh

What? Wut!?
Is this an event or somewhere you can go and play? I`m curious because I`m going to Japan this summer.
(Nov. 13, 2009  4:45 AM)Caym Wrote: Is this an event or somewhere you can go and play? I`m curious because I`m going to Japan this summer.
Beyblade Colosseum is just http://www.beyblade-colosseum.com/ , as far as I know. There are, however, many toy stores that organize tournaments and other events, but you need to be a primary school student to participate in almost all Japanese events.
Ok thanks I geuss I`ll just pickup a bunch of merchandise then. Three cheers for no shipping!!!XD
hey everyone theres another new item for the bladers its called "digital power luncher" i think everybody knows it already but this new item purpose is to power up your lunch and it already have a beypointer in it plus it can record your lunches how power full is your lunch does and you can see that on the beypointer screen as well and it can lunch left or right and theres two versions first is the pegasus ver. and the second one is lightning L drago ver. and both ver. can change to left and right and thats all... and the other new item is called "beyluncher suspension" its purpose is to power up your pulling on the string luncher (beyluncher) to the max and it has spring inside of it to prevent from power full lunches that cause to break the luncher to see other beyblade items visit this web site http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/index.html P.S this website is japanese ok and good luck bladers all over the world and see u next time
digital power luncher
(Nov. 20, 2009  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: digital power luncher

hehe. Odd... first thing came to mind was that lunch box.
Terminator eating a meatball sub.
Episode 8 is up. The only one I haven't liked.
I know you can look at old videos, but is there any place on the site to look at the old features? (like their HWS Reshuffle pictures that they had on previously)
(Dec. 18, 2009  9:33 PM)Crimson Wrote: I know you can look at old videos, but is there any place on the site to look at the old features? (like their HWS Reshuffle pictures that they had on previously)

I don't believe so ... you can try fiddling with filenames.
(Dec. 18, 2009  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't believe so ... you can try fiddling with filenames.

That seems to be it.

http://www.beyblade-colosseum.com/img/c3_XX.jpg

Burn Phoenix is 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28.
Change the XX to a number between 01 and 28 and you'll see old pics.
How did Phoenix not even get close to getting nocked out
Nothing too special about Rock Escolpio's JB, I suppose.
It moves quicker than B. In the video Rock's recoil made it lose Tired
It is a Wide Ball. However I agree it seems to move quicker now. And it appears to make the sound I was expecting.
Well, those grips made me very happy.

JB moved the way I expected, didn't see much from the ugly cobra thing though. Awkwardly, JB is a bottom that might be better suited for a really heavy MFB >>