Beyblade Colosseum.

wow that would be awsome if they had a beyblade colluseum in america or a bunch of them all over america
Please don't Bump threads if you don't have anything to say... I know im not a mod but please...
Episode 10 is up. It is about Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
(Mar. 15, 2010  10:11 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Episode 10 is up. It is about Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Ray Unicorno can also be seen ...
Grr, where are the videos? I don't read Japanese, so I cant find anything.

And please don't say "Learn".Angry

EDIT: Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant the videos with Galaxy Pegasis that I've seen posts about.
yea i wish they could have used ray unicorno and galaxy pegasis against eachother..
Episode 11 is up.
Ray Unicorno D125CS vs Flame Saggitario C145S.
There is something about the silver Mercury Anubis 85XF at 1:40
Jesus H Christ, a completely customizable Anubis * . *
It's like my dream...
Seriously getting one of these as soon as they start becoming readily available.
As far as I know it is just the Beyblade that will have to be defeated in Bey Ta 2 Go hah. I am not certain it will be that available.
Yeah, isn't Bey Ta's bey stuck on the machine itself?
So the Beypoint card attaches to your launcher instead of the Beypointer?
(Apr. 02, 2010  7:09 AM)NAP Wrote: Yeah, isn't Bey Ta's bey stuck on the machine itself?
Yes, screwed.

Robsta Wrote:So the Beypoint card attaches to your launcher instead of the Beypointer?
It can be attached to the 3 Segment Launcher Grip, which does not accomodate the Beypointer anymore.
A new episode is out, this time featuring Ray Unicorno.
EDIT: Please ignore what I said above. I didn't read the previous page of this thread where the information was already posted. Sorry for not looking around. Pinching_eyes

(Apr. 02, 2010  1:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It can be attached to the 3 Segment Launcher Grip, which does not accomodate the Beypointer anymore.
Hmm...What will people do with the Beypoints in their Beypointer since it will be replaced by the Beypoint card... Confused
(Apr. 04, 2010  8:57 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Hmm...What will people do with the Beypoints in their Beypointer since it will be replaced by the Beypoint card... Confused
TAKARA-TOMY posted a warning on their official Beyblade website to get people to exchange their Beypoints before a certain date, which is probably already over now. They have been warned.
Now I can see why hasbro is releasing the cards and no beypointers.
This explains a lot.
Lot of kids will still be confused till season 2 where they will explain the change lol