Beyblade Collection Web App

Hi everyone,
I found this forum some time ago when I got back into Beyblade, at the same time the Beyblade God started. I collected a lot of Beyblades from the God gen to the Cho-Z gen
and stopped there because I didn't have a lot of spare time.
Now I'm back and I've noticed how much new content I missed, and wanted to see if there was any way to keep track of my collection through an App or something similar, but
couldn't find anything like that. I know there is the Japanese app of Takara Tommy using which you can scan your Beys and see them there, but it's not in English and ia hard to track that way.
I've also noticed there is a web app for customization which is very cool, but it doesn't provide an option of tracking your collection and using your own parts.

So, me and my girlfriend wanted to do a project together and I wanted to make a simple web app of my own, so we decided to work on an app like that, and already started working on one.
This was meant to be for my own use so I could track my collection better and save some custom builds I liked, and keep track of the stock combos of the beys so I could go back to them whenever I wanted, but I was wondering if any of you would like to have something like that?
If we will finish and release the app It will be non-profit and just for fun, hopefully as a great way to organize your collections. Smile 

Also any suggestions of already existing apps like that would be great, and If you have any suggestions you would like to see on the app, please feel free to contact me.

For now we already have:
- A Parts Index using which you can add parts to your wishlist, as well as add to your collection.

- Said wishlist and collection.

We plan to also:
- Create some sort of Beyblade builder (both from existing collection parts and ones you might not have)
- Save builds and automatically add the missing parts to your wishlist
- Series-accurate Beyblades by characters and their parts breakdown, as well as the option to add whatever is missing to your wishlist

All the parts' stats are taken from my own collection and the Beyblade wiki.

What do you think? Would you like something like that? Do you have any other suggestions?
Here are some WIP:

You can select right now your owned parts and see them in "My Collection"
Also by clicking the hearth will move the part to the wishlist tab
[Image: Whats-App-Image-2021-11-16-at-14-56-37.jpg]
Part stats:
[Image: Whats-App-Image-2021-11-16-at-14-56-01.jpg]

Index
[Image: Whats-App-Image-2021-11-16-at-14-55-48.jpg]

Eventually the builder will take the data from my collection and let you build your own combos with your existing parts from your collection
(Nov. 16, 2021  2:50 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Here are some WIP:

Part stats:

Index

Eventually the builder will take the data from my collection and let you build your own combos with your existing parts from your collection

Theres already an app that can do something similar to this, though it only works with hasbro bey
Also the picture of the beys look blurry i suggest finding higher quality pictures

nvm my eyes are wierd
(Nov. 16, 2021  2:50 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Here are some WIP:

Part stats:

Index

This looks really awesome to me! This is something that I would love to have for the Takara Tomy Beyblade’s. I guess the only other thing I could recommend is if you haven’t done this already, is to add their part number to it? Like for the stock combo? Like B-130 or B-111 or whatever it may be? Not sure how you plan to show the recolors and things like that.

And having a way to easily change it back to the stock combo would be awesome. That is something that I felt was sorely missing in the Hasbro app.
In Japan that app already finished too.
There is app but no collection function
Maybe for each part you give options for the different recolors you have
Can we get a link to this to use as a "beta testing group"