Beyblade Clash! (Discontinued Sorry)

So as some of you may realize I cancelled my original thread because I lost motivation. I kept doing things then canceling things again and again and that’s my fault. I made a lot of mistakes and I apologize for that but now I’m ready for a new complete fresh start. I’m done making multiple series or doing things without planning I took a few days and I finally know what I plan to do. I made this thread so I can have a new beginning when it comes to my writing and this time I have faith things will be different. I will reveal more info about this new series later but to put it simple this will be my own gen of Beyblade and will be unique. This won’t be connected to Burst or anything previously it will be a new beginning of something great. So I hope you all follow me with the new series…
Beyblade Clash!
- Bey100
(May. 27, 2023  5:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So as some of you may realize I cancelled my original thread because I lost motivation. I kept doing things then canceling things again and again and that’s my fault. I made a lot of mistakes and I apologize for that but now I’m ready for a new complete fresh start. I’m done making multiple series or doing things without planning I took a few days and I finally know what I plan to do. I made this thread so I can have a new beginning when it comes to my writing and this time I have faith things will be different. I will reveal more info about this new series later but to put it simple this will be my own gen of Beyblade and will be unique. This won’t be connected to Burst or anything previously it will be a new beginning of something great. So I hope you all follow me with the new series…
Beyblade Clash!
- Bey100
As long as you're good that's what matters. At the end of the day this is just fanfics, so not like we won't expect mistakes at times.
I'll keep my eyes here when I can.
(May. 27, 2023  9:15 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2023  5:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So as some of you may realize I cancelled my original thread because I lost motivation. I kept doing things then canceling things again and again and that’s my fault. I made a lot of mistakes and I apologize for that but now I’m ready for a new complete fresh start. I’m done making multiple series or doing things without planning I took a few days and I finally know what I plan to do. I made this thread so I can have a new beginning when it comes to my writing and this time I have faith things will be different. I will reveal more info about this new series later but to put it simple this will be my own gen of Beyblade and will be unique. This won’t be connected to Burst or anything previously it will be a new beginning of something great. So I hope you all follow me with the new series…
Beyblade Clash!
- Bey100
As long as you're good that's what matters. At the end of the day this is just fanfics, so not like we won't expect mistakes at times.
I'll keep my eyes here when I can.
Yeah I’m good and I have a feeling you’ll really like this series as it is a new generation (well for me anyways).

Beyblade Clash Full Reveal Info:
Characters + Beys:
Beyblade System:
Launchers + Stadium
Points System:
Plot/Synopsis:
More info will be revealed soon!
Episode Titles:
1. The New Generation! Clasher!
June 2 2023
2. Sword And Attack! Hero!
June 9 2023
3. Clasher Vs Hero! Bro Vs Sis!
June 16 2023
4. Sky! Wing!
June 23 2023
5. A Stamina Battle!
June 30 2023
6. Challenge! Defeat Willow!
July 7 2023
7. Protector! Guardian!
July 14 2023
8. Protective Shield!
July 21 2023
9. Rush! Rush! Rush! Battle!
July 28 2023
10. Final Push! Conner Vs Go!
August 4 2023
Episodes are coming soon!

Conner Crux Bio:
Birthday: November 21
Appearance:
Personality:

Halo Angel (Crux) Bio:
Birthday: March 24
Appearance:
Personality:
Willow Winner Bio:
Birthday: June 15
Appearance:
Personality:

Go Gem Bio:
Birthday: October 23
Appearance:
Personality:
I am officially making my own sort of Corocoro  except it’s just for Beyblade. This months Corocoro (May) reveals the design for Clasher, Hero, Wing, and Guardian plus their parts. This also reveals the new stadium plus launcher. Plus this has silhouette for the July and August releases. All the beys release June 3rd 2023 for 1200 yen (to make clear these beys aren’t actually real or releasing or anything like that this is just for fun and to make things a little more realistic).
Clasher, Stadium and launcher:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMK...9pRBSnTB_C
Hero:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPs...mUiMMQWWsm
Wing and Guardian:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMs...gO6fidNKnz
July and August beys:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPt...S30zsRLiHB
Here’s the listings for the first few months:
What are your thoughts on the designs?
Edit: If the link doesn’t work for you try this:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wHCGzb1
New Corocoro (Bey100 Ver.) special flyer reveals the brand new beys called Tiger and Neptune plus their drivers. Check it out: 
[Image: 6429-B7-B9-53-D1-425-A-B5-D4-64-D570-F9-C7-FA.jpg]
Beyblade Clash All Characters (So Far):

Beyblade Clash Opening 1:
Lyrics:
Visuals
Beyblade Clash Episode 1 Description:
The episode follows Conner as he battles his biggest rival… Willow! Who will come out on top!?
Tomorrow the first episode of Beyblade Clash will premiere so stay tuned!
Beyblade Clash Episode 1:
The New Generation! Clasher!
The First Episode Is Here!
New Episode Titles For Clash:
All Beys In Clash So Far:
Beyblade Clash Episode 2:
Attacking Sword! Hero! ⚔️
Conner Vs Halo!

https://postimg.cc/fJwwhc66/af26e251
New June 2023 Summer Corocoro is here!
The new corocoro finally reveals the full lineup for RBV 1 which includes:
Clasher.Sword
Hero.Fly
Ghost.Drive (Not in series)
Neptune.Planet
BC 07 RBV 1 will release August 5th 2023 for 1200 yen, 
BC 06 Tiger.Beast booster will release July 1st 2023 for 1200 gen
Now here is an updated release schedule:
What are your guesses for the beys?
Beyblade Clash future looks bright folks!
Since I’m bringing back Cyber Crush and Elemental Journey Beyblade Clash will be cancelled but it is for a good reason.