Beyblade Chat live!

Come see me Sniperowl have a live chat today 12/14/2010 at 1:45 DST to chat about Beyblade! Here is the link! http://j-tv.me/hcs2vM

And yes I think this belongs here, if it doesn't just tell me where it should be.

Ends at 2:20 DST!

Please stay for awhile and use the chat!
Please go to the link guys!
Why would anyone look to you for beyblade discussion? You know nothing.
From the looks of the recording, you sat there for a half an hour with nobody talking to you. Uncertain
Wow, um, this idea would be better executed by a veteran of the WBO or Beyblade in general. Not someone who had to bring up debates of religious etiquette on an unrelated thread and website.

EDIT FOR CLARITY:

Just sayin' you sort of set off the wrong signals with that post on the Hell Kerbex topic.
We also do not have to bring that Hell thing here again ...
Sorry Kai-V, I needed to be specific on why I stated that.

I guess what it all comes down to is- do not expect everyone to have the time on their hands to do live chat on webcam.
LOl, sorry I got bored cuz nobody came for awhile.
Oops, i'm on my stupid brothers account XD
Lol, need to get back on mine
Hey, I was on my bro's account acciendentally. Pshh, lying about his "Mercury Anubis" he doesn't have one.
Well sorry I didn't do it, maybe I will rehost. I got soooo bored cuz nobody came for awhile. Uncertain
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:55 AM)REtread Wrote: Sorry Kai-V, I needed to be specific on why I stated that.

I guess what it all comes down to is- do not expect everyone to have the time on their hands to do live chat on webcam.
Sorry, will rehost and be ready Smile
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:40 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Why would anyone look to you for beyblade discussion? You know nothing.

Whatever Momiji, go post your carp somewhere else. And this isn't information it's just to talk about stuff going on. And yes I DO know something.
I don't think being a jerk to a well respected member here will increase your chat's popularity.
Hah, the knowledgeable SniperOwl...Shall I quote some of your posts? Almost all are SPAM, or borderline.
Whatever, get back on topic.
Get back on topic on the now obsolete week old thread!
There is a difference between making a point and being blatantly off-topic. Momiji was clearly stating the issues you have with providing outputted information. It was not like he was saying to not make a chat in the first place. He was saying it was very unrealistic to do so for this kinda purpose.
Yeah, I know everyone hates me here, but oh well, Merry Christmas.

Sorry for my idiotic-ness for however long I have been here. I'll try to do better.