Beyblade Character Stereotypes

I noticed that many people who have the same favorite character act the same and behave in the same way. So, that's what I'm going to be doing in this thread. These stereotypes don't apply to everyone, but the majority of people. Also, just because your stereotype is ______ doesn't mean you are too, just some people think you are. So, let's begin.

My favorite character is bolded

Your favorite character is your description:

Valt - You are under the age of 14, childish, and/or a man-child 
Shu - You always second place to someone; also you're a sore loser
Boa - You're a great blader with potential, but you have trash beys that are outclassed
Rantaro - You ALWAYS lose
Daigo/Diana - You like stamina combos and/or you are emo
Wakiya - You like blaming things on others
Ken - You are willing to go across the country to participate in tournaments and join beyclubs
Sisco - You like being edgy
Free - You watch DBZ
Lui - You're favorite characters from other generations are Ryuga and/or Kai
Zac - You are popular on WBO (ex. Kei, Mana, etc.)
Joshua - You want to be popular, but never get to be popular
Xander - You like sword anime
Aiga - You hate Valt fans
Ruwei - A friend got you into the beyblade fandom. Also, you like predicting what you opponent does.
Cuza - You like tactics and tips that can change modes
Kurtz - You love overpowered attack combos
Fubuki - You are fit. You also get good grades.
Suou - You like everything anime
(Mar. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: I noticed that many people who have the same favorite character act the same and behave in the same way. So, that's what I'm going to be doing in this thread. These stereotypes don't apply to everyone, but the majority of people. So, let's begin.

Valt - You are under the age of 14
Rantaro - You like to joke around about Rantaro being the best character
Ken - You are willing to go across the country and back to participate in a tournament
Free - You watch DBZ
Lui - You're favorite characters from other gens are Ryuga and/or Kai
Zac - You are popular

So tru, but add childish to valt
Plz add something about rantaro always losing

So true......so true
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:55 AM)team CYAN Wrote: i wonder what boa would be ..

Added
(Mar. 28, 2018  5:21 AM)Joeyk Wrote: Can you add Ruwei

And Cuza?
My favorite is Zac, I'm not popular even though I'm good at real life social interaction , I'm under 14, I like being edgy for comedy, I like sword anime, I'm usually second place to either my friend Saylor or Sam, and I like stamina types. IM SUSPICIOUS
(Mar. 28, 2018  3:49 PM)MorganOShamrock Wrote: My favorite is Zac, I'm not popular even though I'm good at real life social interaction , I'm under 14, I like being edgy for comedy, I like sword anime, I'm usually second place to either my friend Saylor or Sam, and I like stamina types. IM SUSPICIOUS

I think it's better to see this as a joke list for fun. Stereotypes are, by definition, inaccurate.

@[LordL0Ls] I would recommend updating your thread to say that, instead of passing it off as fact. Because let's face it, it's not, and it's more fun to make this silly, especially if you're going to do a bit of insulting. If it's not serious, then no problem.
(May. 06, 2017  1:41 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(May. 05, 2017  4:26 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Doomscizor's burst resistance is awful and ring is not a good defense disk

Fixed!

(Mar. 28, 2018  5:04 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  3:49 PM)MorganOShamrock Wrote: My favorite is Zac, I'm not popular even though I'm good at real life social interaction , I'm under 14, I like being edgy for comedy, I like sword anime, I'm usually second place to either my friend Saylor or Sam, and I like stamina types. IM SUSPICIOUS

I think it's better to see this as a joke list for fun. Stereotypes are, by definition, inaccurate.

@[LordL0Ls] I would recommend updating your thread to say that, instead of passing it off as fact. Because let's face it, it's not, and it's more fun to make this silly, especially if you're going to do a bit of insulting. If it's not serious, then no problem.

I already said that it didn't apply to everyone, just the majority

Also, you can have multiple favorite characters

(Mar. 28, 2018  6:34 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:

And Cuza?

Ok
is zankye’s dad a character?

i want to be like him! hahaha Smile
(Mar. 28, 2018  7:43 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: is zankye’s dad a character?

i want to be like him! hahaha Smile

True! Zankye gets to go to Tokyo and buy all dual/god/chozetsu beys
Hmm nice! I wanted to do this for a while.
Valt - kids under 10
Shu - calm people
Rantaro - you care more about having fun than winning
Daina - the emo kids
Wakiya - rich kids
Kensuke - peope who are shy but very emotional
Sisco - kinda in the middle, but leans to the extrovert side
Free - those weird but talented kids
Lui - that kid who doesn't care what people think about him at all
Zac / Joshua - pure extrovert, likes showing off
Xander - that ripped bodybuilder kid
(Mar. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Boa - You're a great blader with potential, but you have trash beys that are outclassed

was this made before people found usefulness in aB?
(Mar. 29, 2018  8:45 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Boa - You're a great blader with potential, but you have trash beys that are outclassed

was this made before people found usefulness in aB?

Yeah, before aB's real gimmick was pointed out.
my favorites are Daina. Sisco and Jin. accurate. suspiciously accurate.
Kind of true for me, but I don't even get second place. ?
Anyways, the part about Rantaro caring more about fun, because he always loses.
(Mar. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: I noticed that many people who have the same favorite character act the same and behave in the same way. So, that's what I'm going to be doing in this thread. These stereotypes don't apply to everyone, but the majority of people. Also, just because your stereotype is ______ doesn't mean you are too, just some people think you are. So, let's begin.

Boa - You're a great blader with potential, but you have trash beys that are outclassed
Ken - You are willing to go across the country to participate in tournaments and join beyclubs
Free - You watch DBZ
Ruwei - A friend got you into the beyblade fandom. Also, you like predicting what you opponent does.

So true lol.
Shucks, my fave isn't on the list.
(Apr. 03, 2018  2:25 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: Shucks, my fave isn't on the list.

added
(Mar. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: I noticed that many people who have the same favorite character act the same and behave in the same way. So, that's what I'm going to be doing in this thread. These stereotypes don't apply to everyone, but the majority of people. Also, just because your stereotype is ______ doesn't mean you are too, just some people think you are. So, let's begin.

Free - You watch DBZ
Kurtz - You love overpowered attack combos

Literally me tbh; relatable-(Kurtz)
(Mar. 28, 2018  5:04 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

I was joking, lol
I am the Kind of Person who likes threads like this and the first Post in this thread including all these describtion... Well, my mind was like "are you reading my mind?!" when I read this. I always was a big Wakia Fan because he acted so funny but at last I did laugh about seeing a reflection of myself
blaming everything on everyone. So I guess even if threads like this have a rough or sad true core it can help you to see things clearly anyway. And even if it's just for fun it doesnt have to be ridiculous. So yeah, this is such an interesting topic and discussion as well
(Apr. 14, 2018  12:10 AM)DraconicArt Wrote: I am the Kind of Person who likes threads like this and the first Post in this thread including all these describtion... Well, my mind was like "are you reading my mind?!" when I read this. I always was a big Wakia Fan because he acted so funny but at last I did laugh about seeing a reflection of myself
blaming everything on everyone. So I guess even if threads like this have a rough or sad true core it can help you to see things clearly anyway. And even if it's just for fun it doesnt have to be ridiculous. So yeah, this is such an interesting topic and discussion as well

The stereotype came from the English version, which is what his personality is.