Beyblade Carolina Clash 2024

Carolina Clash 2024 - Brought to you by the Carolina Crew!

What is Beyblade Carolina Clash?

Beyblade Carolina Clash is North Carolina's spin on popular Beyblade weekends such as Beyblade North, Beyblade East, Beyblade West, etc. An event weekend for the state of North Carolina has been a long term goal of mine, but this year, we are finally in a position where this event is possible. It's not just me though - Spriggan87, a great friend of mine and a wonderful organizer, will be hosting these events alongside me! Additionally, this event is part of the Midsummer Event Series alongside Beyblade EastBeyblade WestGarden State Kaisen, and more TBA!

When is Beyblade Carolina Clash 2024?

Beyblade Carolina Clash 2024 will be held from Friday, August 2, through Sunday, August 4.

Where is Beyblade Carolina Clash 2024?

Beyblade Carolina Clash 2024 will be held at Rockwell Park (699 Lake Drive, Rockwell, NC 28138). Shelter #1 will be reserved for all three days. This has been the venue for my tournaments for the past year or so now - local bladers can attest to just how nice and spacious the venue is!

Why attend Beyblade Carolina Clash 2024?

Beyblade Carolina Clash 2024 will be the first of an annual Beyblade weekend. Every year, we will aim to explore the various formats Beyblade has to offer, provide great prizes and raffles, and above all else, give you an experience that will leave you longing for the next! So not only will you get to play a wide range of Beyblade formats but you will also be a large part of the event weekend's history!

Schedule

Friday, August 2:
  1. Plastics
  2. HMS
Saturday, August 3:
  1. Beyblade X
  2. Metal Fight Limited Zero G
Sunday, August 4:
  1. Burst GT
  2. Metal Fight 4D

I believe that is all for now! Please check this thread often as updates will be posted. Thank you!
Can’t wait to not attend🗿