Beyblade Burst: the Game

There is a turbo app?
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:27 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: There is a turbo app?

Yes, Boigamer.
...never heard of it XD. I have the beyblade burst app but not the turbo one
They're the same thing dude.
OK... So I checked the app store and it's updating now XD

At any rate, does anyone want to battle?
how do I join
just say join
Hey any of you guys ever request a bey from Xandork?
was about to before he stopped making them. but it was to late. I tried another person, bladersoul but he stopped to XD and... yeah. my Leviathan was never made Crying
(Dec. 09, 2018  6:06 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: HEY, I finally found you guys! Sorry your thread got closed UIV.

Wow. ita been a while XD WHERE YA BEEN!
(Dec. 09, 2018  3:52 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: was about to before he stopped making them.  but it was to late.  I tried another person,  bladersoul  but he stopped to XD and...  yeah.  my Leviathan  was never made Crying

He didn’t stop

His commissions are just closed
Can someone explain why the last few pages are people talking about other topics?
(Dec. 09, 2018  7:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can someone explain why the last few pages are people talking about other topics?

Idk
Me and Jinbee's blade won the contest!
(Dec. 09, 2018  6:14 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2018  6:06 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: HEY, I finally found you guys! Sorry your thread got closed UIV.

Wow. ita been a while XD WHERE YA BEEN!

Places, so many of them XD
Anyone want battle?
Soooooo, I've been asking people to battle me and no one has responded. Is this game dead? Or are we just using this as a secret base to talk about totally unrelated things XD. Cuz if so, then if I'm here we're going to be here a while because I have a lot of unrelated things unrelated to this game like anime floating around in my head XD
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:28 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Soooooo, I've been asking people to battle me and no one has responded. Is this game dead? Or are we just using this as a secret base to talk about totally unrelated things XD. Cuz if so, then if I'm here we're going to be here a while because I have a lot of unrelated things unrelated to this game like anime floating around in my head XD
Nah not dead probs just pretty slow
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:36 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:28 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Soooooo, I've been asking people to battle me and no one has responded. Is this game dead? Or are we just using this as a secret base to talk about totally unrelated things XD. Cuz if so, then if I'm here we're going to be here a while because I have a lot of unrelated things unrelated to this game like anime floating around in my head XD
Nah not dead probs just pretty slow

Ok, sooooo. I won't be on for a while. Not a few days just a couple hours. soo if you try to message me I won't respond for a while. Also random question, do you now of any good anime? I'm an anime boi (Pun intended) I want to find ACTUAL good ones like Acchi Kocchi ad sweetness and Lightning.

AND CHUUNIBYOU!!!! big fan
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:36 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Nah not dead probs just pretty slow

Ok, sooooo. I won't be on for a while. Not a few days just a couple hours. soo if you try to message me I won't respond for a while. Also random question, do you now of any good anime? I'm an anime boi (Pun intended) I want to find ACTUAL good ones like Acchi Kocchi ad sweetness and Lightning.

Sorry I’m only watching starter anime’s the only real different one I’ve seen was called dead man wonderland

Also some Netflix ones like A.I.C.O incarnation and B the Beginning
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:13 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Anyone want battle?

Battle me
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:36 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Nah not dead probs just pretty slow

I hope this thread isn’t dead, but it is definitely not a secret base for chatting
OK, I'll just keep asking around and looking on YouTube for anime then thanks. Pm me if you fun nd anything