(Feb. 08, 2019  4:26 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Amaterios spread atomic
Attack:3
Defense:7
Stamina:6
Solar Flare
Attack is raised by two and stamina raised by 1

Ok I use Outspin.

(Feb. 08, 2019  4:19 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  4:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey fafnir. Want to battle?

Sure.

My Beyblade.
Orichalcum Outer Bearing
Attack:0
Defense:6
Stamina:14
Burst Resistance: Each turn starting at 11, Orichalcums's burst resistance goes down until it is 7.
I counter. You lose a stamina marker. I use plain attack
Story Mode is officially ready
(Feb. 08, 2019  3:08 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Story Mode is officially ready

Alright let’s see it!
(Feb. 08, 2019  9:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  3:08 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Story Mode is officially ready

Alright let’s see it!

So you would like to join?
I would too, unless it's only for one person
(Feb. 08, 2019  11:33 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I would too, unless it's only for one person

It’s single player
Ok. Wait a sec, Jman did something similar with the Chronos medallion. Do you make a different story modes each time?
(Feb. 08, 2019  10:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  9:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright let’s see it!

So you would like to join?
Yeah
K, anyways, since fafnir isn't here to finish the battle we had last night... what now XD
(Feb. 08, 2019  11:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  10:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: So you would like to join?
Yeah

You have lived in the cozy small village known as Takara Town for the first 11 years of your life. Even though you play Beyblades, nobody else will join you, leaving you alone and wishing to leave and battle with others in the city.

One day, a man comes to their house. “Hello. I am a BeyTrainer and I am looking for a CheetoBlader. Do they live here?” You realize he is talking about you. “Hey, that’s my name!”

“Well, your mom called me and told me to come here and give you a bey so you can begin your journey!”

“Journey?!” You ask in surprise.

“Yep, it turns out every Blader is eligible to begin a journey to the Battle Towers over in Turbo City! Here’s a map, and I’m also supposed to give you a bey! Do you want Valkyrie, the attack type, Kerbeus, the defense type, or Ragnaruk, the stamina type?”
(Feb. 09, 2019  12:29 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  11:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah

You have lived in the cozy small village known as Takara Town for the first 11 years of your life. Even though you play Beyblades, nobody else will join you, leaving you alone and wishing to leave and battle with others in the city.

One day, a man comes to their house. “Hello. I am a BeyTrainer and I am looking for a CheetoBlader. Do they live here?” You realize he is talking about you. “Hey, that’s my name!”

“Well, your mom called me and told me to come here and give you a bey so you can begin your journey!”

“Journey?!” You ask in surprise.

“Yep, it turns out every Blader is eligible to begin a journey to the Battle Towers over in Turbo City! Here’s a map, and I’m also supposed to give you a bey! Do you want Valkyrie, the attack type, Kerbeus, the defense type, or Ragnaruk, the stamina type?”
Valkyrie The Attack Type
Hiiii. Anyone want to battle?
(Feb. 10, 2019  3:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hiiii. Anyone want to battle?

Meee!
K. What are you using... Wait. Let me guess. MGC Sieg Xcalibur XD
(Feb. 10, 2019  3:52 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: K. What are you using... Wait. Let me guess. MGC Sieg Xcalibur XD

What makes you think that? :p yeah
Ok...hold on a sec Hey Dt, I would like to make my own bey XD
Hey Dt. Sooo, yesterday me and fafnir had a battle but we didn't finish soo what now?
(Feb. 10, 2019  8:41 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey Dt. Sooo, yesterday me and fafnir had a battle but we didn't finish soo what now?

You just continue
Ok... So we didn't finish our battle yesterday. Wanna battle?
(Feb. 10, 2019  8:47 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Ok... So we didn't finish our battle yesterday. Wanna battle?

Okay! You will never guess what I will use!
Hmm... Random guess but... MGC Xcalibur XD (I have a felling this'll be a running joke)
(Feb. 10, 2019  8:49 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hmm... Random guess but... MGC Xcalibur XD (I have a felling this'll be a running joke)

How did you know!
Random guess lol