Beyblade Burst: the Game

In order to join, just respond joined. Basically, everyone starts out with a Valkyrie Wing Accel. Every beyblade has three cards that count as parts with statistics and certain parts have special moves. Here’s how the game works: the game is turn-based. Every turn, you have 4 options: burst attack, plain attack, outspin, or special move. You can only do each special once. If you burst attack and the opponent has a lower burst resistance, they burst and you win. If you plain attack, they can counter or defend. If you defend, whoever has a higher defense wins and the attacker loses a stamina Marker. Every Beyblade has 2. If they Counter, whoever has a higher attack stat wins and the opponent loses a stamina Marker. If you outspin, the opponent can only Counter or outspin. If they Counter and they have a higher attack stat than the opponents stamina, the opponent loses a stamina Marker. If they outspin, whoever has a lower stamina loses a Marker. You can always visit the shop between matches too

Also, to see the statistics of a part, simply ask
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:47 AM)Jman jman Wrote: joined also can my beyblade be spryzen heavy defense?

The rules above say that your first beyblade is Valkyrie Wing Accel.
Also, joined.
@[Dt20000]
I also Join  ( You profile pic looks Wired )
Geez, I just woke up! Tongue_out
But all jokes aside, anybody want to battle somebody else or check each part stats?
Welcome Monsterblader! Do you want to battle someone or check the shop or your Bey’s statistics?
Welcome nazril_! Would you like to check the shop, your beys statistics, or battle someone?
(Oct. 18, 2018  10:46 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:47 AM)Jman jman Wrote: joined also can my beyblade be spryzen heavy defense?

The rules above say that your first beyblade is Valkyrie Wing Accel.
Also, joined.
Oh I must have missed that so I guess I have a red Valkyrie Wing Accel. Joined 
Can I check my bey's stats?
(Oct. 18, 2018  6:04 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Can I check my bey's stats?

Sure:
Layer Card - Valkyrie
Attack: 3
Defense: 1
Stamina: 0
Burst Resistance: 6

Special: Rush Launch
This Beyblade has to attack for every turn, but attacks count as two more.

Disc Card - Wing
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Stamina: 0

Driver Card - Accel
Attack: 2
Defense: 0
Stamina: 3
Can I check the shop?
If we all start with the same beyblade how will we win and can I check the shop and how many credits do I have?
(Oct. 18, 2018  9:13 PM)Jman jman Wrote: If we all start with the same beyblade how will we win and can I check the shop and how many credits do I have?

Everyone has 10 credits to start and the game requires strategy to win
@[Basalt Fox] do you want to battle me?

Do any one want to battle me?
(Oct. 18, 2018  10:48 PM)Jman jman Wrote: @[Basalt Fox] do you want to battle me?

I will
(Oct. 18, 2018  11:59 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  10:48 PM)Jman jman Wrote: @[Basalt Fox] do you want to battle me?

I will

Okay since it is your game you go first.
I use the Rush Launch.
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:07 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I use the Rush Launch.

I use attack
I Counter. You lose a stamina Marker.
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:11 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I Counter. You lose a stamina Marker.

Okay rush launch
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:12 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:11 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I Counter. You lose a stamina Marker.

Okay rush launch

Too late! I use my Burst Attack, and you burst! I win. Smile
You get 5 BeyCoins as a consolation prize.