Beyblade Burst's official English-language logo revealed

Why Beyblade Burst's logo is OK in Japan :

Why it is not OK for the western release :

(Obviously this is just a joke, but honestly that Japanese Beyblade Burst logo is meant for Digimon, not Beyblade.)
Burst is going for a more digital feel in its anime than beyblade has tried before. The logo doesn't seem too out of place for me but, at the same time, it's not set in a computer like Digimon.
It is not actually digital though : it uses the same Beypoint concept as in Metal Fight Beyblade but oh, it is online. Data gathering is just that no matter where it is collected. In Digimon, I do not know if you could necessarily say it happened in a computer hah : you can extrapolate about it, but as far as I know it is the "digital world" quite litterally.
Oh yeah to represent beyblade, it's gotta be two idiots almost hitting each other and flying in the sky at the same time as their beyblade clashing.

All joking aside, I think that the Logo is fine, I really don't mind the style too much as long as it's appealing to the eye.
I liked the new digital theme to Beyblade, much better than that horrible Shogun Steel logo.
Not sure if you guys read this article on Purple pawn based on the news in here, but the article says that there's a rumor going around that Hasbro lost there Beyblade License? Could beyblades go back to Mattel?

Here's the link

http://www.purplepawn.com/2016/02/englis...nt-page-1/
(Feb. 06, 2016  3:25 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Not sure if you guys read this article on Purple pawn based on the news in here, but the article says that there's a rumor going around that Hasbro lost there Beyblade License? Could beyblades go back to Mattel?

Here's the link

http://www.purplepawn.com/2016/02/englis...nt-page-1/

Wow... I did not expect this. I actually never knew Beyblade was involved with Mattel in the first place.

Nice find, thanks Zankye.
Mattel? Wow. Would never expect that.

As Jin of the Gale said: thanks. Smile
Robert Kalajian is our well-known colleague, Naijalak hah.

But Mattel, we do not think that is the right company.
So what's the other possible company's? The reason why I'm asking is that is next week will be the New York Toy show one of the biggest in North America and somebody can have some answers.

So from what I read http://sunrights-inc.com/ is got the Management right for Beyblade Burst does it mean that Nelvana lost the rights for worldwide except japan of the Brand Beyblade?

I was trying to get a hold of our contact at Nelvana but doesn't work there anymore
(Feb. 06, 2016  4:04 AM)originalzankye Wrote: So what's the other possible company's? The reason why I'm asking is that is next week will be the New York Toy show one of the biggest in North America and somebody can have some answers.

So from what I read http://sunrights-inc.com/ is got the Management right for Beyblade Burst does it mean that Nelvana lost the rights for worldwide except japan of the Brand Beyblade?

I was trying to get a hold of our contact at Nelvana but doesn't work there anymore
Okay So but the domain I.e
beybladeburst.com is registered with Hasbro. A company named MARKMONITOR.INC is the registrar of the domain for Hasbro.
If they have lost the license I am sure then the ownership of domain will also be transfered to Some other company in few days.

Edit :- Had forget to tell that I contacted Funskool Pvt Limited. The official Importers and distributors of Hasbro Beyblades and Other toys.

When I had called them up they just they do know about The Third Generation but certainly they have no news in these regards when it will be released bu Hasbro. They have just got to know it. The person did tell me once he gets some news he surely update the same with me. I am gonna try calling today again and see if I can get some News there.
Cheers !!!
Burst
Mattel never had anything to do with Beyblade, though. They had a "battling tops" board game from the 1960's, but nothing to actually do with the Beyblade franchise.

As for the merger, I think around 2002 the same thing (but vice versa) was supposed to happen as well, so I wouldn't hold your breath on it. A Batman Beyblade would be pretty cool, haha, but considering it's just "talks" at this point, the merger more than likely won't happen. Especially considering when Hasbro and Dreamworks were in a "merger"/buy out talks a while back and it ended fairly abruptly. That's just me, though.
The source of the rumor is here, and there's nothing more to the rumor that it's not Hasbro other than "we don't know." I would say that both this logo and the Japanese Burst logo both seem very much in-line with Hasbro's usual design approach, but maybe they are just trying to maintain consistency with previous Beyblade marketing design.

I would definitely not expect Mattel. (Also, worth noting that Mattel bought Mega Bloks a few years back.)
Keep in mind that Hasbro register the domain beybladeburst.com , but i know that's not a big deal to transfer ownership of the domain in case of a merger or sale.

Please have a look at the video at the bloomberg site from a possible merger of the 2 companies

Merger .

This is from a few days ago.
Hey,
If there is a merge then as its said they will Get More Stronger if the merge Happens So maybe I hope there would be Some Effects on the Beyblade Line too.But its written "Said to have talks" so is it a Rumor? We don't really if Mattel will interfere with Beyblade Operations of Hasbro, Right ? I am really not expecting Mattel to takeover The License of Beyblade Burst. ( No Disrespect Meant to anyone and/or No Offence to anyone)
But Yes lets hope for some News between Feb 13-16 from New York Toy Fair 2016.
Hasbro would be at Booth: 242 W. 41st Street - 1/FL And would be Showcasing the Following Categories
• Action Figures
• Construction Toys & Sets
• Dolls - Hard Body
• Dolls - Soft Body
• Electronic Toys (not plush) (Interactive, Plug & Play TV Games)
• Games - Action & Skill
• Games - Board/Tabletop
• Hand-Held Electronic Games
• Infant & Pre-School Toys & Accessories
• Teen/Tween Products
(Source :- http://www.toyfairny.com/)

Thanks for the News link Zankye Smile.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 06, 2016  5:22 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Keep in mind that Hasbro register the domain beybladeburst.com , but i know that's not a big deal to transfer ownership of the domain in case of a merger or sale.

Please have a look at the video at the bloomberg site from a possible merger of the 2 companies

Merger .

This is from a few days ago.

Remember this isn't a confirmation of a merger... just talks between the companies. If it does even happen, it would have nothing to do with currently planned products, so if Burst has been being planned for a U.S./international release for a while, none of it has anything to do with the possible merger.

Again, remember Hasbro and Dreamworks were also in talks for a merger and nothing came out of it; Mattel was in talks for merging with Hasbro years back, as well, yet nothing came out of it. We can speculate, but we can probably leave Mattel out of the Burst conversation until a merger is actually confirmed and not just in talks.
Interesting about Mattel and Hasbro merging, but I don't think it affects this discussion. In that case, it would still be Hasbro owning the license anyway.

There's a very, very high chance that Hasbro picks up the license and business-as-usual continues.
hopefully this new logo means that hasbro will release burst in north america faster......
(Feb. 09, 2016  5:16 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: http://www.trictrac.net/actus/mattel-et-...-fusionner

Yes, we already heard about this possible fusion, but there is also a chance that Hasbro has nothing to do with Burst anyway.
(Feb. 04, 2016  4:57 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Pretty cool logo. It's very sharp and clean, but I kinda miss some green, or red, or even orange. I don't know it's a little "faded" for my taste.

Anyway, thanks for the info! Smile

Yeah same! It's mostly just "cold colors," if you know what I mean. It could use some warmth like red or orange.