Beyblade Burst launches in USA January 2017 + English dubbed anime trailer

It seems like unfortunately the USA will have to wait a while longer before being able to take part in the hype. Only Canada will have Beyblade Burst products by Hasbro sold in stores until January 2017, starting this September. As for Europe and Latin America, the release is planned for later in 2017.

Here's the quote from the press release, which contains complete details on Hasbro's Beyblade Burst rollout:

Quote:The BEYBLADE BURST line will be available in Canada at Toys“R”Us in September, followed by additional retailers in Canada later in 2016. The BEYBLADE BURST line will hit shelves in the U.S. in January 2017 with Europe, Latin America and certain other markets to follow in 2017.

Here is also finally the trailer for the Beyblade Burst products:

http://mms.businesswire.com/media/201609...download=1

As you might have seen, we also have the first preview of the television show for Beyblade Burst in English dub:

It'll start being broadcast this Saturday, September 10th, at 3:00 PM EST on Teletoon in Canada. There's no word yet on which channel will broadcast Beyblade Burst in the United States of America and when.
this is so dumb wow UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy Unhappy
On the bright side, we know when it's coming now.

On the not so bright side... 3 months? Jeez. I don't really understand why they aren't launching it in all of North America at once, the only thing I can think of is they're testing the market. Still weird though.
Are you kidding me? I'm just gonna order Hasbro Burst beys online in the meantime then.

But thanks for the update, Kai. Cute

Ooh, but 3 months you say? Just in time for Christmas, if you know what I mean.

well sorta.

A late Christmas gift actually.

teehee
At least Hasbro's doing their best XD And if i make a video on the hasbro trailer can I link in to this thread?
WHYYYYYYYYYY T.T

oh well, that means i can order all my beys from Canada X3
^ Same. xD
So what you're saying is they lied to us when they said it would come out in North America "Fall 2016" when the toy fair was in New York, US. I legit find this unfair...
Enderblader: Link it through the Beyblade Videos thread. c:
(Sep. 09, 2016  9:31 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So what you're saying is they lied to us when they said it would come out in North America "Fall 2016" when the toy fair was in New York, US. I legit find this unfair...

They didn't lie, The USA isn't the ONLY country on the continent.
(Sep. 09, 2016  9:32 PM)johnwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  9:31 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So what you're saying is they lied to us when they said it would come out in North America "Fall 2016" when the toy fair was in New York, US. I legit find this unfair...

But the event was in the US, so it is implied that they were talking about both US and Canada, no?
(Sep. 09, 2016  9:38 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  9:32 PM)johnwolf Wrote:

But the event was in the US, so it is implied that they were talking about both US and Canada, no?

If they say North America you take it with a grain of salt because of stuff like this. Also, from what i've heard, It's been slow going to get the trademarks for the Beys here in the US.
It might've been the plan to launch in the US this season as well, who knows? Either way, this is how it is now. I feel for you fans across the border and beyond. I do wonder if what you get will be different at all from what we did. (Maybe the basic bey will have the cool emblems like they do on the box art? I'm upset about that.)

Surprisingly, Canada remains ahead in Beyblade once again.
Valt's VA sounds like Patricia Bacchus. If so, I'm pretty impressed, and I have high hopes for the rest of the cast as well.

On the other hand...ditching all the BGM...I can't say I approve of that at all...
It's not like the BGM in the original is anything interesting either.
(Sep. 09, 2016  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Surprisingly, Canada remains ahead in Beyblade once again.

Why is this? Did beyblade get super huge back in the day? I remember it having a bit of a following here in the states. I grew up in Silicon Valley California so everyone was suer into yu-gi-oh(myself included), MTG or just video games. Though I do know beyblade did have tournaments, just never anywhere I saw.
Has anyone else noticed how these dates haven't been quoted by Hasbro themselves? Isn't that a bit weird? I'm new to the Beyblade community but I do follow the gaming industry and normally it's not 100% until the company actually say it themselves. Nothing on the Website,Facebook, or Twitter account for burst says anything about 2017. I mean wouldn't it be smarter to launch right before the holidays? Not afterwards. I've looked at all the TM info too and the latest TM I think Hasbro has to wait for here is at the end of this month so this literally makes no sense. Please correct me if I'm wrong about any info I've stated tho. Like I said I'm new to the community.
I think i'll wait cause who know's maybe Hasbro saw all the feed back and such from everywhere and are gonna change some things for the US release. I doubt it but ya never know.
(Sep. 09, 2016  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not like the BGM in the original is anything interesting either.

Eh, I agree for the most part, though there are a few pieces of BGM in the Japanese version that I do have a soft spot for, haha.
I'm afraid this info might be right. I talked to Hasbro and they said that Beyblade burst was not in the US fall line-up. Same thing with Toys 'r' Us. There is nothing in their systems here in the US, which means we are looking at a very late 2016 or early 2017 launch. Sucks Uncertain
(Sep. 09, 2016  11:23 PM)Hypnofist Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Surprisingly, Canada remains ahead in Beyblade once again.

Why is this? Did beyblade get super huge back in the day? I remember it having a bit of a following here in the states. I grew up in Silicon Valley California so everyone was suer into yu-gi-oh(myself included), MTG or just video games. Though I do know beyblade did have tournaments, just never anywhere I saw.

Nelvana was the licensing partner for Beyblade previously. They are owned by Corus Entertainment which also owns YTV, a very popular kids' TV station here. They would host real tournaments. I went to them 14 years ago. lol

@[RMFH], the date is in the press release. I'll add this quote to the original post.

Quote:The BEYBLADE BURST line will be available in Canada at Toys“R”Us in September, followed by additional retailers in Canada later in 2016. The BEYBLADE BURST line will hit shelves in the U.S. in January 2017 with Europe, Latin America and certain other markets to follow in 2017.
(Sep. 09, 2016  11:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  11:23 PM)Hypnofist Wrote:

Nelvana was the licensing partner for Beyblade previously. They are owned by Corus Entertainment which also owns YTV, a very popular kids' TV station here. They would host real tournaments. I went to them 14 years ago. lol

That makes sense, in the US the show was originally on ABC family, which has had like 5 rebrandings in the past 14 years. The move to Cartoon Network probably made the metal series much more popular, so maybe that'll happen with Burst.
We'll I've voiced about how I hate the delivery of Valts voice where it sounds too hard to be "hip" and "cool" where it doesn't belong. I can't say I'm excited to see the dub, it's not promising in the voice department, and on an already mediorce series too. I guess the late date is good for the UK as the Beyblades is said to be released by then as well.
I'm surprised people think Valt sounds hip or cool or even that he's trying to be. Seriously fits Valt's obnoxious character to a tee.
(Sep. 10, 2016  12:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote: We'll I've voiced about how I hate the delivery of Valts voice where it sounds too hard to be "hip" and "cool" where it doesn't belong. I can't say I'm excited to see the dub, it's not promising in the voice department, and on an already mediorce series too. I guess the late date is good for the UK as the Beyblades is said to be released by then as well.

Naw, if anything, He sounds excitable, which IS part of Valt's Personallity. I don't get where you hear Hip and Cool from it.