Beyblade Burst is it the End?

Hey guys I made this thread so you can talk about if it’s the end of burst or is it the end of all beyblades or what happens after burst type of conversations.
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Hey guys I made this thread so you can talk about if it’s the end of burst or is it the end of all beyblades or what happens after burst type of conversations.

If it is, it will be sad.

(Oct. 10, 2020  8:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Hey guys I made this thread so you can talk about if it’s the end of burst or is it the end of all beyblades or what happens after burst type of conversations.

However there is rumors about a season 6 going on.
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:57 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

If it is, it will be sad.

It’s kind of set up for it to be the last season of burst all the fan favorites blading but I hope they maybe do this a hyugas journey than a last season featuring other legends like wakiya, daigo, ken, zac and other legendary bladers for hyugas journey then the end of burst most likely. But then we thought gt was the end but I went on.
(Oct. 10, 2020  9:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:57 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: If it is, it will be sad.

It’s kind of set up for it to be the last season of burst all the fan favorites blading but I hope they maybe do this a hyugas journey than a last season featuring other legends like wakiya, daigo, ken, zac and other legendary bladers for hyugas journey then the end of burst most likely. But then we thought gt was the end but I went on.

yeah theres some hope
No we need a beyblade season where like all of the main characters from every show meet together to fight maybe all the villains or a bigger threat. Like a beyblade multiverse crossover
They should make a final season where the episodes are 22 minutes again. And all the legends coming back.
I hope it's not the end
This topic is pretty popular, so there are already threads that discuss the end of Burst. Specifically, Future of Beyblades : After Burst? and Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation come to mind.