Beyblade Burst Zerfu | Chapter 1

HEY! THIS STORY IS MADE 30 YEARS AFTER BEYBLADE BURST LEGENDS! IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK IT OUT,
DO IT RIGHT NOW BY CLICKING ON MY PROFILE AND LOOKING AT MY RECENT THREADS.

CONTINUES FROM LAST TIME!

Mysterious Blader from the Dread Castle eventually eliminated Morrigna. Veda and Faith decide they would be back to
the castle again to battle the Blader but they needed time to practice, a really long time! This is the
story of Beyblade Burst Zerfu!

CHAPTER ONE

Faith and Veda start making their new beys! "Finally it's done!" They both said. "Faith is gonna be surprised!" Veda said "Veda is going to be sorry!" Faith said.
They meet each other at the Neo Park Stadium. "Now, I want you to meet the new, Nova Fafnir!" "If I could be impressed it's in my own bey! Warrior Valkyrie!"

"Three...! Two....! One...!"

"LET IT RIP!"

Two beys crashes down on the stadium and of course Fafnir takes the center with a massive spin power! "NOVA SPIN!" Fafnir spins faster and faster and faster and
now it is almost impossible to be stopped Valkyrie crashes in and got knocked away and hits the stadium wall. "Valkyrie, WARRIOR WING LAUNCH!" Valkyrie hits the wall
creating massive hits and got Fafnir, then it did it over and over and over again "FAFNIR, JUST END IT!" "TIME TO WIN! VALKYRIE!" Two beys are about to hit each other
in the center

"LET IT RIP!"

A bey smashed into the stadium and rushes to the center with speed Fafnir and Valkyrie hits it at the same time and Fafnir bursts, and so does Valkyrie!
"WHAT THE" They both said "Well, nice to see you guys again!" Mysterious voice said, they looked up "Xaiden?" They both said "Glad you remember!"
He said "You think you guys are the only one who upgrade your beys, no, I did too. Now meet Magnet Xcalibur!"

Magnet Xcalibur is an Ultimate Attack Type. It usually finishes the opponent in one hit or two, there are two metal swords on this bey one on the top
and one on the bottom of the layer, it has magnet on the other sides of the layer which sucks the opponent to the bey itself and burst it if the opponent
is trying to run away, this bey is too powerful for Veda and Faith to battle with, how are they suppose to default them? See the next chapter!

NEXT BEY APPEARING:

D*mon Min*b*ro*

Thanks for reading!
Good start so far! Reminds me of how most of the Beyblade series start off as xD
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:19 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Good start so far! Reminds me of how most of the Beyblade series start off as xD
I have a new Beyblade! It’s so strong! Is that what you mean?
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:19 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Good start so far! Reminds me of how most of the Beyblade series start off as xD
I have a new Beyblade! It’s so strong! Is that what you mean?

“I have a new Beyblade! Its strong and people wanna come battle me! Someone jealous sees it too! Maybe they arent jealous but actually wanna test my strength!”
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:07 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I have a new Beyblade! It’s so strong! Is that what you mean?

“I have a new Beyblade! Its strong and people wanna come battle me! Someone jealous sees it too! Maybe they arent jealous but actually wanna test my strength!”
Oh I see now.