Beyblade Burst Zerfu

HEY! THIS STORY IS MADE 30 YEARS AFTER BEYBLADE BURST LEGENDS! IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK IT OUT,
DO IT RIGHT NOW BY CLICKING ON MY PROFILE AND LOOKING AT MY RECENT THREADS.

CONTINUES FROM LAST TIME!

Mysterious Blader from the Dread Castle eventually eliminated Morrigna. Veda and Faith decide they would be back to
the castle again to battle the Blader but they needed time to practice, a long time! This is the
story of Beyblade Burst Zerfu!

CHAPTER ONE

Faith and Veda start making their new beys! "Finally it's done!" They both said. "Faith is gonna be surprised!" Veda said, "Veda is going to be sorry!" Faith said.
They meet each other at Neo Park Stadium. "Now, I want you to meet the new, Nova Fafnir!" "If I could be impressed it's in my bey! Warrior Valkyrie!"

"Three...! Two....! One...!"

"LET IT RIP!"

Two beys crash down on the stadium and of course, Fafnir takes the center with a massive spin power! "NOVA SPIN!" Fafnir spins faster and faster and faster and
now it is almost impossible to be stopped Valkyrie crashes in and got knocked away and hits the stadium wall. "Valkyrie, WARRIOR WING LAUNCH!" Valkyrie hits the wall
creating massive hits and got Fafnir, then it did it over and over and over again "FAFNIR, JUST END IT!" "TIME TO WIN! VALKYRIE!" Two beys are about to hit each other
in the center

"LET IT RIP!"

A bey smashed into the stadium and rushes to the center with speed Fafnir and Valkyrie hits it at the same time and Fafnir bursts, and so does Valkyrie!
"WHAT THE," They both said, "Well, nice to see you guys again!" A mysterious voice said they looked up "Xaiden?" They both said, "Glad you remember!"
He said "You think you guys are the only ones who upgrade your beys, no, I did too. Now meet Magnet Xcalibur!"

Magnet Xcalibur is an Ultimate Attack Type. It usually finishes the opponent in one hit or two, there are two metal swords on this bey one on the top
and one on the bottom of the layer, it has magnet on the other sides of the layer which sucks the opponent to the bey itself and burst it if the opponent
is trying to run away, this bey is too powerful for Veda and Faith to battle with, how are they suppose to default them? See the next chapter!

CHAPTER 2 | The Royal King Vs. The Dark Queen

"It's great to meet you two again!" Xaiden said, "What do you want!" Veda asked "Well, obviously I was passing by and saw you battling and decide I would join
the battle too," Xaiden said. Xaiden used to be Veda's trainer when he was a child "So you must be Veda's new friend, huh? It's nice to meet you, Faith. Well anyway,
I was just wondering If you wanted to visit my palace!" Xaiden said and asked. "Where is this palace you're talking about" Faith asked "It's close to Dread Castle, just
15 minutes walk from there" Xaiden said, "Well, Faith, are you willing to come?" Veda asked "Ha, Why not? Sure!" Faith said "Perfect! Now let's keep moving, guys!" Xaiden said

They arrived there around five o'clock, the sun is almost down, only half of it was up. They walked and follow the red path to Xaiden's palace. "Are you guys hungry? I
have food and dinner ready for you!" Xaiden said "Really!? Thank you" Faith said. "Oh, by the way, Faith! Be careful... Some bladers from Dread Castle might be sneaking
around here since it's so close to their castle, so make sure that when you train outside, watch your back"

Faith did an "OK" face and start eating. Veda went out to train, he felt like there was someone, or something watching him. He felt like Darkness behind him and when he looked
a blader from Dread Castle, but Veda has never seen her before "SHOW YOURSELF!" Veda spoke out loudly, the blader softly laughs, then jumped out of the woods.
"Who are you suppose to be?" Veda asked "I'm a replacement," She said, "What, you mean like a new princess?" Veda asked "Indeed, I am. Now, where's the king?" She said
"You will never battle the king unless you defeat me and Warrior Valkyrie!" Veda said "Huh, Let's do it then... And by the way, be careful" She said and softly laugh

"Three.. Two... One..."

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOT!"

"SHOOT!" 

"Now Valkyrie, end this match with Warrior Flash Launch!" Valkyrie hits and bursts out of the stadium "Ha, is that all you've got if it is then you have no chance against me"
"See you, Aja!" She said and walked past Veda.

"Well, was the food good?" Xaiden asked "If it's not, why would I eat 4 plates, haha," Faith said laughing "What do we have here," A whisper said "Why did you come back"
Xaiden said mad, "I wanted to have a little rematch, Royal King, Xaiden" Whisper said "Just show yourself already, Mina," Xaiden said. She appeared after Xaiden said. "HA! 
Now prepare to face Demon Minoboros" Mina said "Demon Minoboros? It seems you've got a new bey!" Xaiden said "That still won't stand a chance"

"Hey, Xaiden. Demon Minoboros is a Left Spin Defense Type, it's even known that this bey is heavier than Dead Hades." Faith said. "It's still weaker than Xcalibur!"

"Ready, set!" 

"Three... Two... One..."

"LET ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

"SHOOT!"

"Xcalibur, attack him hard!" Xcalibur zooms in and attacks over and over with every hit heavier and more perfect accuracy "Demon Shield!" Seems that Xcalibur's attacks are
too weaker to take down Minoboros Demon Sheild! "Just end it already, Xcalibur!" Xcalibur awakens its power, hits Minoboros, Minoboros lock clicks 1 time 2 times 3 times!
And finally, the lock stops in the middle. "MINOBOROS, FINAL DEMON SHIELD!" Xcalibur attacks final time and busted itself.

"Demon Minoboros. With a burst finish, two points go to Minoboros, Mina Sophie is the winner of this battle!"

CHAPTER 3 | SPIRIT OF DARKNESS, SCREAM BAHAMUT

"GOOD MORNING, BOYS AND GIRLS. I BET YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THIS, THE BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT!" Veda was in one of the practice rooms, looking straight at Valkyrie "Alright, Valkyrie. No turning back!" Veda said. Faith was in another training room looking at Fafnir, too. "Fafnir, finally, we have a chance to become the world's champion and we'll do it!" 

"AL-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGHT EVERYONE! TIME TO INTRODUCE OUR BLADERS!

FIRST IS THE ONE AND ONLY - BAND KORUYA!
UP NEXT, THE MUSIC ATTENTION - OLIVIA ZAKARU!
AND NEXT, WE HAVE THE ROYAL KING - XAIDEN SHAGADARA!
WE ALSO HAVE THE DARK QUEEN - MINA SOPHIE!
WE HAVE A WONDER BOY - VEDA AOI!
THEN UP NEXT WE HAVE - FAITH SAPERIA!
WE HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY - SHU KERANI!!!!!!!!

Only one will make it to the top, who will it be? You better not blink your eyes!!!!

AND THE FIRST ROUND IS

VEDA VS BAND
XAIDEN VS MINA
FAITH VS OLIVIA

And since Shu Kerani is the winner of the National Tournament, he doesn't get to battle in the
first round!

"Let's Go, Valkyrie"

"Band Koruya" Faith said, "His bey is called Scream Bahamut a Perfect Left-Spin Defense-Type, I can Defend and Attack at the same time, there's an unflexible rubber under the middle of the clicks, making it really hard to burst, this is why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover..."

Scream Bahamut / Double Zero / Wall  / Atomic' Dash - Warrior Valkyrie / Sting / Octa (Blue)

"First to three points. First Battle, Ready and Set!"

"THREE, TWO, ONE"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOT!"

"RIP!"

Bahamut takes the center, Valkyrie, hit's and gets blown away with one click! Valkyrie! Warrior Sword Slash! Valkyrie hits, Bahamut takes one, two, three clicks! Bahamut stopped in the center, SCREAMING ARENA! Bahamut was surrounded by Darkness, Veda can't even see it! "JUST GO FOR IT, VALKYRIE" Valkyrie disappeared into the Darkness and 2
second, later Veda hear a burst sound, then he saw Valkyrie burst slowly in the air!

"Scream Bahamut, Burst Finish. 2 Points goes to Band!"

CHAPTER 4 | EVOLUTION! HURRICANE VALKYRIE!

"Bahamut is leading with two points, can Veda take it back, can he not? LET'S FIND OUT BEY FANS!"

"Second battle!" Judge announced

"Alright, Valkyrie. We still have the chance to defeat him, and we'll do it!" Veda said

"Ready, set"

"Three, Two, One... LETTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTT RIPPP!"

"HAHAHAHAHA... HAAA!!"

Bahamut lands and takes the center quickly "DRAGON SHIELD!" Bahamut now has a circle around it. "Valkyrie! Warrior Flash Launch!" Valkyrie speeds around the stadium with a large amount of speed and OUCH! Bahamut felt the hit. Bahamut clicks and clicks and... CLICKS! "Darkest Dragon Defense!" Dragon heads appeared around Bahamut. When Valkyrie tries to attack, one of the dragons will blow purple flames out of its mouth. "You're just too weak to defeat me... So I will take over now! BAHAMUT!"  Bahamut awakens! "WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU! VALKYRIE!" Valkryie awakens too. "NOW FINISH HIM!" Both said. Clash... (Pek!) Bahamut flies out of the stadium.

"Warrior Valkyrie. Burst finish, two points go to Veda"

"OH YES! I FEEL IT NOW, LET'S DO IT THEN. VALKYRIE!"

"Third battle. Ready and set! Three, two, one"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOT!"

"SHO HO HOOT"

"Bahamut let's show them your full power! BAHAMUT FINAL DRAGON CIRCLE!" A circle appeared around Bahamut and now no matter how hard Valkyrie hits, Bahamut doesn't take any damage, at all! "Ha, what do you think of Bahamut's full power? Well, will you give up now?" "Ya think that's enough?" Veda asked "What?" Band confused "Cause, we would never lose to anyone like you, BAND! Now I'll finish this, VALKYRIE!"

"NOVA EVOLUTION! NOW MEET HURRICANE VALKYRIE" Veda said "What? HOW COULD YOU!?" "Because I said... WE WILL NEVER LOSE TO YOU! FINISH IT WITH HURRICANE PUNCH!" (PEK) (PEK) (PEK) [PAW!]

"Warrior Valkyrie. Burst Finish! The score is three to one, which means Veda is the winner of the first round!"

"YES!!"

"He evolved Valkyrie during a battle, huh?" Shu said "Another tough opponent to eliminate, Phantom Spriggan"

CHAPTER 5 - EXPLOSIVE BATTLE, XCALIBUR VS MINOBOROS

"Bladers please step up to the stadium"

"Alright everybody, this battle will decide who is better. The Royal King Of Free or The Dark Queen Of Fear"

"Ready, set"

"Three, Two, Tree"

"Let It... RIP!"

"RIP!"

Minoboros takes the center, Xcalibur zooms in with heavy blows! "Minoboros! Fearless Protection!" Minoboros deflect all the attacks Xcalibur makes! "Not stopping me! Xcalibur! Million Impact!" Xcalibur moves in, ready to attack with its sword. (PAK!) They both

"A double burst finish, draw!"

"Million Impact, wasn't enough, huh? I guess I have to hit it with something more! She's in for a surprise"

"Second battle. Ready and set!"'

"Three, two, one"

"Let It... RIP!"

"RIP!"

Both beys landed and Minoboros takes the center, Xcalibur stays on the outer edge. Seconds later Xcalibur hits the wall and OUCH! Xcalibur took a click. "I told you, this time I will take the win, little king" Mina said "Oh yeah..." Xaiden said, Xcalibur took another hit CLICK and CLICK! Now the disc, layer, and driver match each other. "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT XCALIBUR!"

"STEEL EVOLUTION! Meet SONIC XCALIBUR! HA! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? AND FOR THE FINAL HIT! TRILLION IMPACT!"

(PEK) (PAW!)

"Magnet Xcalibur, burst finish. Two points to Xcalibur. Xaiden is the winner!"

"LET'S GO!"

Meanwhile...

"You did it Xaiden! I knew you had it in you!" Veda said, "Yeah, all thanks to my Steel Evolution!" "My match is coming up, we better get some training!" Fatih said. "Yeah," Xaiden said "You are not going anywhere" Unknown Voice Said. "Who are you?" Veda asked. A dark shadow rises up. "It used to be Roan, now it's Dark Control..."

To be continued...
Oh and by the way, comment for feedback!