Beyblade Burst Ultra

This is my first fan series ever created. I'll explain the system after making the registration format.

Name (Full combo name)
Motif/What it's based on
Personality
Bey Type
Spin Direction
Gimmicks
Moveset/List of attacks
Materials Included (Rubber, Metal, POM, etc.)
Blading Team (You don't have to be in a blading team)
Blading Level (Newbie, Rookie, Pro, Legend, etc.)

Now for the system.

Ultra Chip: Just a regular chip. Like Sparking Chips, but without the core.

Ultra Blade: The main layer part of the bey.

Ultra Weight: A circular downward facing part of the system that allows to Blade Core to be inserted correctly.

Ultra Disc: Like DB discs, but with a smaller amount of space to reduce scrape risk.

Blade Core: Essentially the Sparking Chassis system, but the Core clicks into the grooves at the bottom of the Ultra Weight.

Performance Tip: I'm not explaining to you what that is. If you're a true blader, then you know about this part being on all beys.

That's all.
(Jul. 07, 2022  5:37 AM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: This is my first fan series ever created. I'll explain the system after making the registration format.

Name (Full combo name)
Motif/What it's based on
Personality
Bey Type
Spin Direction
Gimmicks
Moveset/List of attacks
Materials Included (Rubber, Metal, POM, etc.)
Blading Team (You don't have to be in a blading team)
Blading Level (Newbie, Rookie, Pro, Legend, etc.)

Now for the system.

Ultra Chip: Just a regular chip. Like Sparking Chips, but without the core.

Ultra Blade: The main layer part of the bey.

Ultra Weight: A circular downward facing part of the system that allows to Blade Core to be inserted correctly.

Ultra Disc: Like DB discs, but with a smaller amount of space to reduce scrape risk.

Blade Core: Essentially the Sparking Chassis system, but the Core clicks into the grooves at the bottom of the Ultra Weight.

Performance Tip: I'm not explaining to you what that is. If you're a true blader, then you know about this part being on all beys.

That's all.
Guess, I'll take a swing at this.

Dai Takehide
Bey: Razor Drake Thunder(Disc) High Variable'-Sever(Ultra Weight)+Blade(Blade Core)
Part Descriptions in Spoiler
Motif: Drake, aka a Dragon
Personality: Dai is a friendly young student, who tries to help people who need help, and beat bladers that are evil or corrupt. Dai finds that working alone is the best, and chooses to work alone, most of the time, although if forced or necessary he will work with someone. He blades for fun, but will prefer to win matches.   
Bey Type: Attack Type
Spin Direction: Left Spin
Gimmicks: Metal Weighting.
Moveset: Razor Slash: The Blades on the Razor Blade, glow and slams into the opponent.
Razor Shoot: Razor Drake speeds up, and begins barraging the opponent's bey.
Razor Upper: The Razor Blade glows, and slams the opponent into the sky.
Materials Included (Rubber, Metal, POM, etc.): Metal
Blading Team: He started on BC Sol, but then transferred to the Raging Bulls, and trains with Shu.
Blading Level: Pro
Not bad, not bad at all. I suppose I should introduce the protagonist and his bey, aka me.

Name: Tyler Williams

Bey: Samurai Terrios Chaotic(Disc) Ultimate Quattro-Counter(Ultra Weight)+Mystic(Blade Core)

(Parts Description)
Ultra Chip: Terrios I: A Chip with 4 block shaped teeth on each side. This chip is a horizontal chip with a dragon's face staring directly at the blader. Terrios I has a tight built-in spring that creates powerful bound attack without sacrificing teeth. The core also has a detachable rubber piece that causes friction with the forge disc to increase burst resistance.

Ultra Blade: Samurai: Samurai is a rounded blade with metal weighting and rubber on the outer edge of each blade. All three blades have a sword motif. The rubber is soft to increase friction between the opponent, absorb incoming attacks, and counter spin stealing beys. The metal increases attack potentia, while also decreasing K.O chances. It also helps with OWD (Outer Weight Distribution), which also gives the blade decent stamina, making it very competitive in different combinations.

Ultra Weight: Counter: Counter is a round ultra weight that takes the shape of the Over disc. It is mainly used for balance purposes.

Ultra Disc: Chaotic: Chaotic is a disc that has a wavy shape. It resembles a rounder version of the Diagron disc from Gilded Balderov. It has a fairly decent weight, but is mainly used for barrage attack and equalization in Tournaments.

Blade Core: Adapt: Adapt takes the shape of a right spin version of the Ratchet Disc. The plastic ring on the core is detachable. Depending how you assemble it determines what mode it's in. That Bound Mode allows the plastic piece to rotate at an angle of 360°. This will increase impact, and K.O potential when hit from below. The Free Spin mode allows the plastic piece to freely rotate to the left. This causes the bey to lose less stamina when scrapping, and Decreases knock back when hit. The Static mode stays locked in place
This makes the bey suitable for barrage and counter attack.

Performance Tip: Ultimate Quattro: Ultimate Quattro is still the 4 modes tip that we all know and love, but it has a height change gimmick to it. It has a High mode, a Low mode, and a Normal mode. This gives the tip 12 modes in total.

Motif/What it's based on: Custom Motif: The Dragon of Chaos

Personality: Tyler is a cocky, persistent, and passionate blader. While he does have other problem, such as not thinking before reacting, he has great understanding about beyblade physics, and the fun of battling.

Bey Type: Balance

Spin Direction: Right Spin

Gimmicks: Bound Attack, Shock Absorption, Spin Steal, Rubber Stopper, Metal Contact, Rubber Contact, and Height Change

Moveset/List of attacks: Samurai Slash, Bound Samurai, Samurai Turn, Samurai Wing, Samurai Breaker, Samurai Defense, Quattro Counter, Samurai Spin, Samurai Counter, Samurai Gale, Samurai Wind, Quattro Break, Chaos Shoot (There is a different set of moves for every mode, that's why there are so many)

Materials Included: Rubber and Metal

Blading Team: Ultimate HyperNovas

Blading Level (Technically a legend in the Blading World, but I'll nerf him to a Rookie.

(P.S, Series will start once I receive my School Chromebook)