Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z

Crimson looked up and  gave Matt a bored look.  "Crimson, this is Shadow Wolf."  He takes out a bey that resembles Dark wolf.  "Doji is my friend, so he helped me create this bey."
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:25 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson looked up and  gave Matt a bored look.  "Crimson, this is Shadow Wolf. "

"Cool I can feel the power you two have. We have to battle." (Okay I am able to roll 10 sides dice because how long I have been playing. So just to let you know.)
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:12 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: K, who is Yuuta and Rikka battling?

The Announcer Welcomes everyone back as he reads off the Next matches “So we have GUKI VS YUUTA and RIKKA VS FUBUKI.... But today were gonna Switch things up so now it’s GUKI VS RIKKA AND YUUTA VS FUBUKI!”
Crimson looked at Matt. "Yea, sure." he said.

(Fair enough.)

(Nov. 27, 2018  3:29 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:25 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson looked up and  gave Matt a bored look.  "Crimson, this is Shadow Wolf. "

"Cool I can feel the power you two have. We have to battle." (Okay I am able to roll 10 sides dice because how long I have been playing. So just to let you know.)

I’ll change the rules to say you can start off with 8 sided Die because it’s new players are getting kinda beat easily

(Nov. 27, 2018  3:32 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson looked at Matt.  "Yea, sure."  he said.

(Fair enough.)

You can have 8 sided Die
If ya want.

Me? Wait one 8 sided die or 2?
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:34 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: If ya want.

"Great. Minbros lets show what we can do" "3'

(Nov. 27, 2018  3:34 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: If ya want.

Me?  Wait one 8 sided die or 2?

Crimson's eyes glowed red. "1." He said
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:37 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson's eyes glowed red. "1."  He said

You have 2 dice

Lets it rip
Got it. Now let's see what Minbros can do.

Crimson went over to a empty ring. "You gonna battle or not?" He asked

(Gotta get set up, and also Crimon doesn't use a regular launcher he uses a claw-based launcher.
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:39 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Got it.  Now let's see what Minbros can do.

Crimson went over to a empty ring.  "You gonna battle or not?"  He asked

"Sure lets do it"
Crimson went to one ide of the ring and pulled out a strange launcher, it looked like a claw-glove based launcher. "Shadow Wolf, you know what to do..." He whispered to his bey and locked it in his launcher.
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:44 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson went to one ide of the ring and pulled out a strange launcher, it looked like a claw-glove based launcher.  "Shadow Wolf, you know what to do..."  He whispered to his bey and locked it in his launcher.

"Ready set 3"
Crimson growled and his eyes glowed red. "2...."
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:47 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson growled and his eyes glowed red.  "2...."

Matt sets his beyblade to left spin defense mode. "1"
Crimson shifts his weight to the left and points his launcher down. "LET IT RIP!!!!" Crimson shouts and pulls on his launch cord so hard it snaps. "GO NOW SHADOW WOLF SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE!!!" He yells

Shadow Wolf starts spinninh to the right and it's four claws come out. "Now..."
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:50 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson shifts his weight to the left and points his launcher down.  "LET IT RIP!!!!"  Crimson shouts and pulls on his launch cord so hard it snaps.  "GO NOW SHADOW WOLF SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE!!!"  He yells
Minbros hits the stadium floor and spin slowly in the middle.
Crimson's eyes glow red and he starts to yell. "SHADOW CLAW!" He yells and Shadow Wolf dives after Minbros and collides head on with it.

(I rolled a 10.)
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:54 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson's eyes glow red and he starts to yell.  "SHADOW CLAW!"  He yells and Shadow Wolf dives after Minbros and collides head on with it.

(I rolled a 10.)

Minbros absorbers the impact from the hit and started to spin faster. "That's it minbros Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles on the last hit both beyblades fly out the stadium and hit the floor. 

(I also rolled a 10 )
"Looks like Fibuki is my opponent." Yuuta turned to Rikka and said, "You think you can handle Yuki?" Rikka raised her hand and yelled, "No problem. But we should get ready before match starts" Yuuta nodded in agreement. BTW if Yuuta and Rikka win will they have to face each other!
Crimson growled. "Lucky shot..." He said.

(Wow, ironic...)
sorry BTW I meant Guki
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:00 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson growled.  "Lucky shot..."  He said.

(Wow, ironic...)

"Luck no that was just skill."
Crimson laughed and grinned, revealing his sharp fang-like teeth. "You haven't seen anything from Wolf yet..." He said
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:03 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Crimson laughed and grinned, revealing his sharp fang-like teeth.  "You haven't seen anything from Wolf yet..."  He said

"Well round two then. 3"