Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z

(Nov. 19, 2018  10:50 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Was there a level up?

Nah
Hey red hey citrus ('¿_')
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:25 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Hey red hey citrus ('¿_')

https://discord.gg/CrfncS
UIValkireBurst I thought of a gimmick call twin eclipse burst if I get roll a double I get to choose to lower a launch by 2 or boost mine by 2
or void final reboot- if im about to be outspun I can use that to boost my launch by 2 you decide with one
A NEW CHALLENGER ARRIVES!

Name: ???
Alias (known as): Mr. Blade - a mysterious masked blader who has honed his skills to become one of the top bladers all over. wears a white/blue jacket and gray sweatpants.

Bey: Upper Saiblade 0Glaive Charge (uS.0G.Ch) - (for those that don't know Sai = Rhino in Japanese so this is a Rhino themed bey)
Bey Type: Balance

Layer - Upper Saiblade - Balance type Layer with a Defense mode and Attack mode. Saiblade has a blade that can pop out which activates Attack mode while Defense mode is where the blade is not popped out.
Disc - 0
Frame - Glaive
Driver - Charge - a Driver with a big rubber bottom with plastic in the middle, basically like Unite, and Merge but with more Rubber and will be able to charge up for a strong attack.

Moves:
Smash Shoot - hits Stadium ground hard causing opposing bey to shake.
Sai Guard - In Defense Mode, Saiblade pushes its opponent back when the opponent goes at Saiblade.
Sai Stampede - In Attack Mode, Saiblade accelerates to its opponent which comes into contact with the blade.
Charge Break - the Charge Driver charges up half way moving like Counter Break and speeds to the target; Mainly used in Defense Mode.
Charge Crush - the Charge Driver charges up all the way to the center fully charging at the target; Mainly used in Attack Mode.

Personality: Cool, Calm, Brave, Powerful, Antagonistic (sometimes)
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:48 PM)MrBlade Wrote: A NEW CHALLENGER ARRIVES!

Alias (known as): Mr. Blade - a mysterious masked blader who has honed his skills to become one of the top bladers all over. wears a white/blue jacket and gray sweatpants.

Bey: Upper Saiblade 0Glaive Charge (uS.0G.Ch) - (for those that don't know Sai = Rhino in Japanese so this is a Rhino themed bey)

Layer - Upper Saiblade - Balance type Layer with a Defense mode and Attack mode. Saiblade has a blade that can pop out which activates Attack mode while Defense mode is where the blade is not popped out.
Disc - 0
Frame - Glaive
Driver - Charge - a Driver with a big rubber bottom with plastic in the middle, basically like Unite, and Merge but with more Rubber and will be able to charge up for a strong attack.

Moves:
Sai Guard - In Defense Mode, Saiblade pushes its opponent back when the opponent goes at Saiblade.
Sai Stampede - In Attack Mode, Saiblade accelerates to its opponent which comes into contact with the blade.
Charge Break - the Charge Driver charges up half way moving like Counter Break and speeds to the target; Mainly used in Defense Mode.
Charge Crush - the Charge Driver charges up all the way to the center fully charging at the target; Mainly used in Attack Mode.

Whoa nice Very creative there’s a lot of effort put into this!
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:51 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Whoa nice Very creative there’s a lot of effort put into this!

Of course  Wink
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:42 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: UIValkireBurst I thought of a gimmick call twin eclipse burst if I get roll a double I get to choose to lower a  launch by 2 or boost mine by 2
or void final reboot- if im about to be  outspun I can use that to boost my launch by 2 you decide with one

I like Void final Reboot so when your battling when you roll after that roll 1 20 sided Die if it’s higher than 10 add +2 to your roll
thank you so much
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:53 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:51 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Whoa nice Very creative there’s a lot of effort put into this!

Of course  Wink

Want to come in now?
*Arriving in whatever town this is a new challenger looks over the city with a smirk on his face*
"Lets see how the competition is here."
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:48 PM)MrBlade Wrote: A NEW CHALLENGER ARRIVES!

Disc - 0
Frame - Glaive

Moves:

Nice, a new opponent! Also, do you have Discord?
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Nice, a new opponent! Also, do you have Discord?

yes
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:00 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Nice, a new opponent! Also, do you have Discord?

yes

scroll up, and you'll see the link to the Discord version of this. We mess around and battle more smoothly over there.
Main stuff will happen on this thread for now tho

(Nov. 20, 2018  12:01 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:00 AM)MrBlade Wrote: yes

scroll up, and you'll see the link to the Discord version of this. We mess around and battle more smoothly over there.
Main stuff will happen on this thread for now tho

(Nov. 19, 2018  11:57 PM)MrBlade Wrote: *Arriving in whatever town this is a new challenger looks over the city with a smirk on his face*
"Lets see how the competition is here."

You can make your way over to the beyclub!
UIValkyireBurst soi still can only use when im about to be out spun right?
"Whats Crakilackin, people? Also sadly I forgot about the longinus cup. I hate myself..."
don't fell bad

(Nov. 20, 2018  12:08 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: "Whats Crakilackin, people? Also sadly I forgot about the longinus cup. I hate myself..."

wait whats crakilackin really bro
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:08 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: "Whats Crakilackin, people? Also sadly I forgot about the longinus cup. I hate myself..."

Don’t worry it was postponed till tomorrow again because something happened with Yuuta aka boigamer

(Nov. 20, 2018  12:08 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: UIValkyireBurst soi still can only use when im about to be out spun right?

When your doing your roll
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:10 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:

Don’t worry it was postponed till tomorrow again because something happened with Yuuta aka boigamer

(Nov. 20, 2018  12:08 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: UIValkyireBurst soi still can only use when im about to be out spun right?

Oh nice, this time ill be there!
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:10 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:

oh so you upgraded the move thanks Smile

and who want to battle

okay I need to update some things
name: red
beyblade: void Pegasus
beyblade type: balenced
bey destription: wings that look like strike god valkrie metal contact points and its duel rotation
red destription: kinda like shu and volt mixed always wears a red hoodie or jacket has one red eye and one blue eye
disk:10
frame:flow
driver:void ultimate reboot
special move: twin eclipse burst
gimmick:final void reboot when I launch I can add 2

UIValkrieBurst is that good?
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:14 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:10 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Don’t worry it was postponed till tomorrow again because something happened with Yuuta aka boigamer

oh so you upgraded the move thanks Smile

and who want to battle

bey destription: wings that look like strike god valkrie metal contact points and its duel rotation
red destription: kinda like shu and volt mixed always wears a red hoodie or jacket has one red eye and one blue eye

When you launch you can’t add 2 did you read what I wrote for it?!
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:51 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:14 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: oh so you upgraded the move thanks Smile

and who want to battle

When you launch you can’t add 2 did you read what I wrote for it?!

you said when you doing your roll when I said do I still only use it when im about to be outspun

could you explain it a tad bit better then please
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:58 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:51 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: When you launch you can’t add 2 did you read what I wrote for it?!

you said when you doing your roll when I said do I still only use it when im about to be outspun

could you explain it a tad bit better then please

I like Void final Reboot so when your battling when you roll after that roll 1 20 sided Die if it’s higher than 10 add +2 to your roll