Beyblade Burst Theories

I’m gonna start off by saying that a theory I made is that Arthur and Theodore Glass might be have been working together. They both have similar goals of talking over the world and such. Or that Phi and Hyde are descendants of King Hades.
I have the head-canon there could be a system in the anime that succeeds the Dynamite Battle system but now that the Anime and Manga is finished, we'll never know.
(Apr. 14, 2022  2:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have the head-canon there could be a system in the anime that succeeds the Dynamite Battle system but now that the Anime and Manga is finished, we'll never know.

What do you think the next generation will be
(Apr. 14, 2022  2:24 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2022  2:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have the head-canon there could be a system in the anime that succeeds the Dynamite Battle system but now that the Anime and Manga is finished, we'll never know.

What do you think the next generation will be

I don't even know. I'll be happy with whatever TT puts out as long as its interesting.
Due to the manga and anime being cancelled, we can make up some crazy theories because there is nothing stopping us. I hereby conclude that:
1. Xander owns xiphoid excalibur
2. Ken owns chain kerbeus
3. Bel owns divine belial
4. Dante owns Gatlin dragon