Beyblade Burst TV (Hobby) video from CoroCoro DVD

I don't know where I should've put this video, so I made a thread here.

CoroCoro Comic August 2015 issue came with a special DVD showing off Beyblade Burst VS Mysterious Joker. On the Beyblade Burst side, there is an extended anime trailer, and something called Beyblade Burst TV. Here's the Beyblade Burst TV hobby video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO6xxTyjNy8
Damn yes, heavy metal music is now associated with Beyblade instead of Metal Fight Beyblade's more hip-hop style, at least according to the commercial starting at 2:19.

Those four men represent the "wbba." apparently; they are Valkyrie Muraki, Spriggan Horikane, Kerbeus Takaoka and Ragnaruk Akio. No Blader DJ yet; the reporter is really just a reporter from CoroCoro magazines.

Something that was also introduced in the first chapter of the manga : Burst Finishes are worth two points, and you need three to win a BeyBattle, in "wbba." events.

Nothing new apart from that. I do not know if they were really saying "beybye" or the regular "bye bye" though ...

Thank you DranzerX13 for uploading it.
Surprised to hear that Burst is worth 2 points versus outspin and KO being worth 1. Don't think it's a good system, but I doubt the WBO will adopt it.

This is fun, but I think MFB's Beyblade Coliseum was cooler ...
Np.. No one else would've probably done this, so I'm glad to help the Beyblade community any way I can.
What the hell did I just watch...? It's wacky stuff like this that makes me question my taste in products marketed towards children. Tongue_out
(Jul. 21, 2015  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Surprised to hear that Burst is worth 2 points versus outspin and KO being worth 1. Don't think it's a good system, but I doubt the WBO will adopt it.

This is fun, but I think MFB's Beyblade Coliseum was cooler ...

Same here, especially considering that Over Finishes/KOs only happened 11% of the time in the testing I posted in the Burst Customizations forum. If anything, they should be worth more!

The environment that Beyblade Colosseum was shot in was certainly cooler, that's for sure.

Thanks for this, DranzerX13!
Yeah, forgot to say thanks here too, but thanks Smile
Yeah, I seriously hope the WBO doesn't use that point method. Just doesn't seem that great to me .

But thanks for the upload, pretty interesting stuff.