Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #7 (May 14, 2018 JPN / Nov 11, 2018 CAN)

(May. 08, 2018  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  12:32 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: The world rankings at this point are basically just to see who is allowed to challenge Valt. Individual rankings don't seem to bother anyone.

Is as you said #GREY BEY we don't know who's #2 through #5 the only one we know are #1 valt and #6 kurtz. And like #HYPER GALAXY said I doesn't appear that the ranking really means something for now since top ranking blader can challenge valt anytime, anywhere the want anyone can basically be #1 and the champion in one single match now
I think #2 should/must be Shu, if I look at it from the God Bladers Cup perspective.
What I think the Rankings are:
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free 
4. Lui
5. ?
6. Kurtz
(May. 09, 2018  4:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Is as you said #GREY BEY we don't know who's #2 through #5 the only one we know are #1 valt and #6 kurtz. And like #HYPER GALAXY said I doesn't appear that the ranking really means something for now since top ranking blader can challenge valt anytime, anywhere the want anyone can basically be #1 and the champion in one single match now
I think #2 should/must be Shu, if I look at it from the God Bladers Cup perspective.
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free 
4. Lui
5. ?
6. Kurtz

5 is Sisco.
(May. 09, 2018  4:03 PM)hykli Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Is as you said #GREY BEY we don't know who's #2 through #5 the only one we know are #1 valt and #6 kurtz. And like #HYPER GALAXY said I doesn't appear that the ranking really means something for now since top ranking blader can challenge valt anytime, anywhere the want anyone can basically be #1 and the champion in one single match now

I don't think everyone could challenge valt anytime, anywhere they want. There must be something to do before challenging Valt, either he is a top ranking beyblader or he sponsored WBBA for a tournament (assuming Lui sponsored WBBA for The Longinus Cup). Any unofficial match will not be counted for WBBA, like last season Free lost to Lui in a private stadium. Free is still no. 1 until he lost his title on the God Bladers Cup semi final match to Valt.

What I mean by anyone only applies to the top 10 . From what we know by the anime valt seems to have been defending his tittle for the past 2 years since it was said that his on a winning streak,  if we follow the logic after witnessing Kurtz who's rank 6 challenge valt It could mean that only top 10 have a privileged to challenge Valt but will have to wait if the mentioned that In the anime or manga

(May. 09, 2018  5:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  4:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I think #2 should/must be Shu, if I look at it from the God Bladers Cup perspective.
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free 
4. Lui
5. ?
6. Kurtz

5 is Sisco.

This is how the ranking is supposed to be by logic and I hope it is but let's see and wait,  I doubt that they wouldn't introduced the rest of the big 5 aside from lui and Valt
Actually, logically shouldn't no. 5 be Kurtz? He tied for semifinals qualification. (Then got beaten by Valt) but Sisco didn't qualify at all.
(May. 10, 2018  4:43 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Actually, logically shouldn't no. 5 be Kurtz? He tied for semifinals qualification. (Then got beaten by Valt) but Sisco didn't qualify at all.
That's because he was in group 2, he actually had tied with Kurtz, but because of the group and Free and Lui being the undoubted qualifiersof his group he did not qualify..
(Apr. 28, 2018  1:57 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: where are the subs?
all jokes aside, WHERE ARE THE SUBS?!?

Go on Kissanime, they have many Cho-Zetsu Subs.
Does anyone have the link?
(May. 14, 2018  10:08 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Does anyone have the link?

Don't beg like that

P.S - It's not uploaded anywhere... Our fastest source MioMio is also down.
(May. 14, 2018  10:47 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  10:08 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Does anyone have the link?

Don't beg like that

Wait, you will be uploading it right?!
(May. 14, 2018  10:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  10:47 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Don't beg like that

Wait, you will be uploading it right?!

When it comes to youtube, count 600 seconds from there...(10mins)
I havent watched the episode but i have seen the preview for the next one...

but damn Suou is awesome
(May. 14, 2018  11:17 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I havent watched the episode but i have seen the preview for the next one...

but damn Suou is awesome

Where did you see it?
I saw it on youtube
(May. 14, 2018  11:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URjtM1NpWUU

Its Unavailable :\
(May. 14, 2018  11:22 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  11:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URjtM1NpWUU

Its Unavailable :\

Yeah just found out... Now please stand by... I'm giving the link.

https://yadi.sk/i/U2H8uYCt3VsahW

And I gave it
The new blader we saw in the preview for this episode is Houi
Thanks for the link ThePheonix!
Moving on to the episode..
(May. 14, 2018  12:12 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The new blader we saw in the preview for this episode is Houi
He's the owner of Hercules (I think I mentioned that earlier not sure)
Man Souu in the preview gave me Free vibes.
(May. 14, 2018  3:15 PM)God spriggan Wrote: Is suou shu?

no he's not this is an entirely new character
(May. 10, 2018  4:43 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Actually, logically shouldn't no. 5 be Kurtz? He tied for semifinals qualification. (Then got beaten by Valt) but Sisco didn't qualify at all.

No. 5 is definitely Sisco, Sisco final score in the God bladers Cup was 3-2 but Kurtz final score was 3-3, due to one more lost to Valt. 
Valt final score was 4-2 so he went into the semi final.
(May. 14, 2018  12:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the link ThePheonix!
Moving on to the episode..

Um it was Koji, Aiga then Ranjiro. Aiga was between them.
The Koji kid was very annoying, I wanted to punch him in the face