Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #33 (November 12, 2018)

I watched it in bits and pieces,so couldn't understand was it when aiga was battling Egis owner?
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Can somebody tell me the new special moves? I only got two, Egis Guard and Cho-Z Dive. I missing the other two

Quest upper and egis guard for Evel , cho z slash and cho z defense (not to sure though cause it also sounded like cho z plus for some reason )
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Can somebody tell me the new special moves? I only got two, Egis Guard and Cho-Z Dive. I missing the other two

Quest upper and egis guard for Evel , cho z slash and cho z defense (not to sure though cause it also sounded like cho z plus for some reason )
From what I’ve heard there was also a chozetsu dive, also anyone noticed how aiga’s dark moves are all chozetsu- instead of zetto- now? Whenever he’s in his dark mode he uses chozetsu slash.
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:46 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Quest upper and egis guard for Evel , cho z slash and cho z defense (not to sure though cause it also sounded like cho z plus for some reason )
From what I’ve heard there was also a chozetsu dive, also anyone noticed how aiga’s dark moves are all chozetsu- instead of zetto- now? Whenever he’s in his dark mode he uses chozetsu slash.

Well chozetsu is cho z/Super z , zetsu Is how Japanese pronounced Z.
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:51 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:46 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: From what I’ve heard there was also a chozetsu dive, also anyone noticed how aiga’s dark moves are all chozetsu- instead of zetto- now? Whenever he’s in his dark mode he uses chozetsu slash.

Well chozetsu is cho z/Super z , zetsu Is how Japanese pronounced Z.

What I’m saying is aiga’s move names have been upgraded from “zetto sorashu/z slash” to ”chozetsu sorashu/cho z slash”.

Basically you go from “z slash” to SUPER z slash.
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:54 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:51 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well chozetsu is cho z/Super z , zetsu Is how Japanese pronounced Z.

What I’m saying is aiga’s move names have been upgraded from “zetto sorashu/z slash” to ”chozetsu sorashu/cho z slash”.

yea his been using the cho z upgrade ever since he beat valt with it  so it was given he was going to use cho z thing more often.
I would never think that Quest would be the name for the tip. But this is hilarious because I made a joke guess that Qs meant Question. My genuine guess was Quasar.
(Nov. 12, 2018  6:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I would never think that Quest would be the name for the tip. But this is hilarious because I made a joke guess that Qs meant Question. My genuine guess was Quasar.

lol if it was question that would've been funny,  but I also thought it would've been quasar.
Episode was awesome, ranjiro’s hair was funny lol!
In the trailer night earl uses eclipse, he’s growing on me still even though he was already my favorite character. Eclipse avatar looks AWESOME, the eclipses batting style was really cool.
wait,Egis's driver is called Quest or Question?
also,Aiga's special moves aren't "Chouzetsu Slash/Dive",they are Chou Zetto Slash/Dive,but they would be written the same way I think (Cho Z or Super Z)
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:07 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait,Egis's driver is called Quest or Question?
also,Aiga's special moves aren't "Chouzetsu Slash/Dive",they are Chou Zetto Slash/Dive,but they would be written the same way I think (Cho Z or Super Z)

the driver is called quest.
(Nov. 12, 2018  6:09 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:54 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: What I’m saying is aiga’s move names have been upgraded from “zetto sorashu/z slash” to ”chozetsu sorashu/cho z slash”.

yea his been using the cho z upgrade ever since he beat valt with it  so it was given he was going to use cho z thing more often.

Oh god the dub is going to call it Super Z Whip.....or Ultra Z Whip.....Slash isn't that scary of a word! We used Saber! Oh that reminds me: Saber Strike, Dual Sabers, Triple Saber, will it be Fourth Saber or Quadruple Saber and Fifth Saber Quintuple Saber?
Episode Review!
The episode was somewhat underwhelming, but I got what I wanted to see. I want to see how Aiga wins against Eclipse next episode.
Also, those saying Outer isn't gonna be on Egis in the anime like Ultimate Reboot wasn't on Nemesis, I CALLED IT. The only reason Ul wasn't on Nemesis in the anime is because it's Valkyrie's part and it was gonna be for Valkyrie in the overall story.
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:25 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Also, those saying Outer isn't gonna be on Egis in the anime like Ultimate Reboot wasn't on Nemesis, I CALLED IT. The only reason Ul wasn't on Nemesis in the anime is because it's Valkyrie's part and it was gonna be for Valkyrie in the overall story.

It was obviously gonna be on there,ul also made anime appearance on Valkyrie I couldn’t be on nemesis
Translation of the bio:  
"Evel Oxford.  Commonly known as “Doctor Evel,” he is a calm and logical person who regards others coldly.  He is a beyblade researcher with a laboratory in the Dead Gran.  He gathers information on beys from around the world, develops various beys, and is working on building a special stadium.  His ambition is to create the strongest bey."  

[Image: 2rw2epz.png]
(Nov. 13, 2018  4:17 AM)Cat Wrote: Translation of the bio:  
"Evel Oxford.  Commonly known as “Doctor Evel,” he is a calm and logical person who regards others coldly.  He is a beyblade researcher with a laboratory in the Dead Gran.  He gathers information on beys from around the world, develops various beys, and is working on building a special stadium.  His ambition is to create the strongest bey."  

[Image: 2rw2epz.png]

This dude is seriously giving me Naoki vibes.
In the BeyPop song , we assumed the guy in the farthest left as a new blader , ALAS , he was ( MAD )comentator
(Nov. 13, 2018  5:20 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: This dude is seriously giving me Naoki vibes.

I was thinking the same thing.  Though there isn't anything associating him with water or the ocean, he checks off the "bey scientist" box for this series.
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:43 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  9:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:43 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  9:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:

So he lied?
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

So he lied?
No comments..
Aha! Wait, I guess..
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: So he lied?
No comments..
Aha! Wait, I guess..
That's dark.